RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Opey Got Hammered..And This Time It Wasent In The Butt [The Aftermath] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=80721)

OutWrite 09-20-03 10:07 AM

Opey Got Hammered..And This Time It Wasent In The Butt [The Aftermath]

Hurricane Isabitch Fcked Ur Town Up...Ur Bench Is Under Water...

Isabitch Hammered You

How Did This Affect Other Members...

[ok..the question is optional..i just wanted to say "spliv got hammered and this time it wsent in the butt"]

self 09-20-03 10:44 AM

<- Newmarket Canada (Kind Of Near Toronto).

They were saying things how we should stay inside on Friday, and be carefull and how they weren't certain would could happen...

And what happened was a bit of rain. Barely enough rain to call it rain. Isabel left us alone.

Accelerate 09-20-03 11:35 AM

We were supposed to get hit by a Tropical Storm in New York. We got plenty of sunshine, and almost no clouds.not even one drop of rain.

G.Hod 09-20-03 12:17 PM

Thursday: As soon as we got to school, whilst the storm was still 300 miles away, it was announced that we would have an early dismissal. During the last period of the day, they told us that we would have off Friday, too. It rained pretty hard - about 1.5 inches - Thursday night, and it was windy as hell.

I woke up Friday morning expecting grey skies, but it was sunny and 80 degrees. It didn't even flood, and I live on a barrier island in South Jersey. There were lots of branches and trees downed, though.

...OpeY... 09-20-03 12:27 PM

I love to wake up to find kapz thinkin about my ass lol. but werd we got a lot of flooding and a lot of power outages. a lot of people got trees fallen on their houses and cars.

Precise. 09-20-03 12:48 PM

Title and first post is too prone to cause beef. Closed. Don't post shit like that again you homo.

self 09-20-03 01:36 PM

Re-Opened. Read The Post Above You. No Beef.

8-off 09-20-03 01:37 PM

i got the same condition as skiddlez....SHIT

it was too hype

OutWrite 09-20-03 04:50 PM

Opey And Me Go Back To When He Was Still Turnin Tricks For Me On Elm And Main..

There Wont Be No Beef..Unless Ur Talkin Bout His diet

...OpeY... 09-20-03 05:03 PM

did someone say beef??

-ElocuShun- 09-20-03 07:16 PM

skiddlez av you been kicked in tha teeth by the hurricaine yet............................................... .............................................so much water.....so little time

Coast 09-20-03 07:44 PM

<<<< Philadelphia, every school got closed, except for my fuckin school, and it was mad flooded, all sports and all were cancelled, i lost power for a lil

Mental God 09-20-03 10:35 PM

<------------yeah, i live in CA.... about 100 today... nice and sunny....

WEST SIDE!

lmfao

Alchemy 09-20-03 10:42 PM

Well as I lived in France and am on a stupid plane right now moveing to Detroit for some reason. My parents got really good exec jobs so we have to move down there.

So it really dident affect me at all, thought it must suck if it did affect you.