RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Clockwise vs Limitz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=105144)

Limitz 01-08-04 08:42 PM

Clockwise vs Limitz

10 - 20 lines

normal voting

MUST HAVE 100 POSTS OR OVER TO VOTE!!!

you said u'd spit first... check in,

p'z

+ClocKWysE- 01-08-04 09:05 PM

Aight...

Bitch You Couldn't Murder Anyone If You Were The Gunmen of Clue..
Damn Your Limited, Even With My Tongue You Couldn't Spread Death Like A Flu..
Rap Could Do Without You, You Need A Better Intro..
Against Me You Better Off Rappin With Whack Dre In Fucken South Central..
This Guy Couldnt Win If He Was Working For A Higher Power..
Like An Angel With Out Wings, He's Fallin Faster Then The Twin Towers..
Punch My Fist Through Your Skull And Make You Talk Like I'm A Ventriliquist..
Make Him Worship Satan Cause This T.H.U.G* Fuckin Think's He's God's Gift..
Quicker And Quicker My Punches Make This Cat's Hype Depleting..
Maybe It's Because This Bitch Was Banned Cause He Couldn't Win Without Cheating..
So I End This Battle Nice And Swiftly..
Thanks To ClockWyse My Limits Are Now History..

+ClocKWysE- 01-08-04 09:07 PM

*In his sig it says THUG, The Human Under God
************************************************** **************************************************

Limitz 01-08-04 09:10 PM

look...

ill leave atoms matter lost TRAPPED IN AIR, is 2 of the same punches in one verse suppose to make me REACT IN FEAR?? ill beat on u till ya mother CONTRACT IN TEARS, ya verse couldnt be "hot" skatin the earth's ATMOSPHERE!!.

this is a BATTLE TO DEFEAT, u couldnt 'sweep me' of the votes GRABBIN FROM THE FEET, im already a 'sinner'..so fuck it imma finish wat ADAM COULDNT EAT!!-

u cant "fuck wit me" its been PROVEN FROM THE START, cops'll find u BRUISED UP IN A CART, this faggot "sucks dick"..coulda fooled me! apparently he's still STUDENT OF THE ART!-

ill leave ya body parts scattered PASSIN AROUND THE THREADS, im "touchin atoms" faster than michael JACKSON IN YA BED, ill leave u "star struck" takin da stars off ya name and puttin ASTRICS AROUND YA HEAD!!-

u dead...

u beatin me is SUMTHIN I CANT SEE, ya whole verse is publicity STUNTIN FOR GRAMMYS, bitch ya PUNCHES IS CANDY, against me im "stompin u out" worse than THUMPER IN BAMBY!!-

u'v LOST UR CALVARY, not ready for beef..u still MAULIN SALARY, illl beat the pulse outta u..da CAUSE IS TRAGEDY, "moldin" this forbidden fruit...got GOD puttin me on trial for ASSAULT AND BATTERY!-

22 lines, sorry

+ClocKWysE- 01-08-04 09:12 PM

its aight. good shit this is a hot battle.
************************************************** **************************************************

Mr. Mike Dew 01-08-04 09:29 PM

um yea clocks got this one

limitz shit was good but his punches hit like pillows

clock came with some make u think shit (HMMMMMMMMMMMM)

"Thanks To ClockWyse My Limits Are Now History" (nice finisher)

vote clockwyse

+ClocKWysE- 01-08-04 09:53 PM

Uppin

+ClocKWysE- 01-08-04 10:25 PM

+ClocKWysE- 01-09-04 03:54 PM

Come on Nigga's We Need Some Votes

Limitz 01-09-04 04:11 PM

uppin # 1 for me................................................ .....................................

RhymeTyme 01-09-04 04:12 PM

Yo, clockwyse got this one. his punches were way harder and his flow was masterful, not to mention that ILL finisher he pulled. limitz had some weak punches and his flow was wack, he needs to learn to write shit with a good flow to it.

Vote: +ClockWyse-

+ClocKWysE- 01-09-04 05:26 PM

UPPIN HEY CAN WE GET SOME VOTES PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!

Limitz 01-09-04 10:34 PM

for real... uppin # 2................................................. ......................................

Limitz 01-10-04 12:26 PM

uppin this shiz for the third time.............................................. .....................

Limitz 01-10-04 03:51 PM

aight. come on people. stop fucking sleeping... drop a link and i will return da favor... this is uppin #4