RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm sick of this shit (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230416)

Indeph 06-22-06 12:43 PM

I'm sick of this shit

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/a...S00010000000001

Why does my generation have to catch all this bullshit from the world? :mad:

J. Luth 06-22-06 12:51 PM

^STFU.......I'm fed up with your shit, fo reel

Mad Dog 06-22-06 12:54 PM

meh whoever fucks wit you Indeph give them that

mR iKiLL. 06-22-06 12:56 PM

You're lucky. The next generations will get hit even worse.

Indeph 06-22-06 12:58 PM

EXACTLY! Why aren't people doing anything? What the fuck is wrong with our government? Our citizens? I will never understand it.

atti? 06-22-06 01:11 PM

Every individual stands with the thought that their improvements would be so minimal and insignificant, than as a whole cycles of destruction continue. That kid who felt he couldn't do anything, does nothing, marries a wife who as a child too did nothing, have kids and never bother to teach the morals of enviormental prosperity... Across the world this happens and your kids become their kids and our planet becomes yesterday's forgotten motivation. It's hard to get people to actually alter a lifestyle for the sake of something that is so unrealistically immense in comparison to their own little lives.

Anomalous 06-22-06 01:15 PM

you know, that george bush pic is weird. it doesn't even look like his hand....

i hope i die before the world goes through more serious troubles. if there ARE any

Indeph 06-22-06 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
Every individual stands with the thought that their improvements would be so minimal and insignificant, than as a whole cycles of destruction continue. That kid who felt he couldn't do anything, does nothing, marries a wife who as a child too did nothing, have kids and never bother to teach the morals of enviormental prosperity... Across the world this happens and your kids become their kids and our planet becomes yesterday's forgotten motivation. It's hard to get people to actually alter a lifestyle for the sake of something that is so unrealistically immense in comparison to their own little lives.

People dont even fuckin get it. Realistic is just a philosphical illusion to justify your own weakness. We can, but will not step up and do something that goes outside our normal range of living. When this shit hits the peak and we have irreverseable effects of global warming to deal with, everyones gonna ask why we didnt do anything.

~Luciano~ 06-22-06 01:36 PM

i feel u Deph

but watchout

Ren and Stimpy

aka...Chubby Chinned Revalation
and His 25 pnd Compadre Mimesis

will come in here and say...the Govt is perfect

all Hail 2 bush and his Dictatorship

i mean that is why Mimesis is going into the Military
Like a damn fool...dude talks smart on here for a 17 yr old

but then joins bush's army ...lol

ill give my R.I.P's now....

Indeph 06-22-06 01:50 PM

People who blindly agree with the government aren't willing to face the paranoia. They're not ready to look between the lines and shit. It's alot easier to just give in and be mindless zombies who dont have to think for themselves. Shit thats one easy ass life if u ask me. Sadly I choose differently =/

La Cosa Nostra 06-22-06 02:04 PM

During the recent recorded anthropic history...We have, as a species, no recollection of what occurances may take place leading up to an ice age.

400 years is nothing but a fucking spec on a reletive scale talking about the 5.4 billion year old rock we reside on. Now we do know there has previously been an ice age on planet earth, it is very possible we may be in somewhat of a reverse of that effect like being on the other end of the cycle.

The greenhouse effect would also be a proven contributor, but we cant rule out that it may not be the sole agent in the earths rising temperature...

La Cosa Nostra 06-22-06 02:10 PM

And for those of you who are gonna quote:

Quote:
Overall, the panel agreed that the warming in the last few decades of the 20th century was unprecedented over the last 1,000 years, though relatively warm conditions persisted around the year 1000, followed by a "Little Ice Age" from about 1500 to 1850.

Thats not an ice age.

Elephants didnt exactly don their wooly mammoth coats for that one.......

Crazy Hades 06-22-06 02:56 PM

It's like 93 degrees here, goddamn...I was in the batting cages (with a sprained wrist that's possibly fucking broken, and I'm a pitcher), and was sweating all over the damn place so much that they could use my hair as a fucking mop. By the way, Nos, Earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old, not 5.4.

I have nothing to contribute to the whole condemning the human race for being lazy thing, htoug.

atti? 06-22-06 03:16 PM

Damn, look at Deph being all me like

Ysdat 06-22-06 04:36 PM

is this about glbal warming.
psh, old news [/know it all]