RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Now RV is dieing (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157619)

Mask Murderous 10-27-04 06:29 PM

Now RV is dieing

I find it funny that i'm on RB and they have 80 members online & we have 40 members . . has this site really become that boring. . OR Were we always living on rapbattles.com and growing from there name & NOW we have our own name we are dieing.

Once Upon A Time it was RV > RB . . now it's RB > RV

Hard to believe but no one's active on this site anymore . . .

D i s s a p o i n t i n g . . G u y s . :whacky:

What's wrong with RV..

distilled 10-27-04 06:30 PM

No RB just has a larger member number dont they.

That site is wack tho, all they do is talk bout news articles and some bullshit, all the sorted people get banned or never come online.

Lyriclesolja 10-27-04 06:33 PM

im active...now if your talking about being all day and shit then no im not....but i get on every day for atleast 2 hrs....and i post atleast 3 times a day....so i guess im active...and yes RV is dieing but im sure it wont totaly die there will alwase be people on....Holla

fluidmoon 10-27-04 06:34 PM

aww, this is sad....lets hope not, we should do something to make it better...hmmm

K.ontroverz.Y 10-27-04 06:34 PM

rb;s been around longer then i can fuckin imagine,,give this site tyme....i remember 2 years ago they was da sayme way

Mask Murderous 10-27-04 06:35 PM

No . . it's not about TIME

RV should be around 70 members . . Averagly . . It's gone down.

It's not that it HASN't grown because it GREW then went WAY DOWN.

AutoMATIKā„¢ 10-27-04 06:37 PM

RapVerse has some work to do,honestly ... it's not as professional and organized at rapbattles ...

Kawn Flixx 10-27-04 06:38 PM

see now you worried my baby fluid :(

I tried RB ..its not a battle forum anymore

just a news discssion peice of shit

Once Upon A Time it was RB > RV . . now it's RV > RB

werd

Lyriclesolja 10-27-04 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
aww, this is sad....lets hope not, we should do something to make it better...hmmm

Like what??.......better voting system?......easyier voting system?......Faster voting system?......whats the difference.....everybody will bitch no matter what we do...its inevidable......as hard as it is for me to say...its going to happen some people are never content...Holla

Pop Lotty 10-27-04 06:40 PM

I go on both to freepost.

Word to that boy AutoMATIKā„¢

Mask Murderous 10-27-04 06:41 PM

If RB is a discussion forum why are we lacking member's and why have they gained a mass of members? we used to be more active than RV . . how the FUCK did they gain so much more members per week than us?

Ragnarok 10-27-04 06:41 PM

RB has a very large number and alllot of vets keep it active.... and allot of mods are always on.. shit they had about 5 adimns..
RDotC
The End
CProgg
Quo....
forgot ther est....

K.ontroverz.Y 10-27-04 06:41 PM

rapbattles all they do is talk..and they piss me off cause they think they soo good..and run to the admins when they lose...

Abraxas 10-27-04 06:58 PM

^ shit RB is gangsta... ROFL.... yea it gets boring..... but i find this site more...active and better... but i go on RB on my Regular account sometimes.... but now i use my newly made one....

La Cosa Nostra 10-27-04 06:58 PM

This site needs to break away from RB compleatly. I think a lot of members left around the time when EVERYONE on the board started making threads and posting shit like "RV is dying!" and "RB is so much better then RV"...

When so many kids glorify that site, ofcoarse a lot of people that would make good vets are like "well fucked if Im gonna waste my time here"..

Thats why we gotta promote this site as its own site WHICH ISNT UNDER RB's SHADOW and get people wanting to stay here.. .. ..