RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bush Assassinated (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207295)

Terumoto 09-03-05 07:33 PM

Bush Assassinated

If bush copped a bullet in the brain, would you really care?

.Barz Of Steel. 09-03-05 07:34 PM

No...

He's killing hundreds everyday...

Why should we give a fuck about him?

Capone 09-03-05 07:34 PM

simple

no.

DoContinue 09-03-05 07:36 PM

honestly... i would care... then chaney would b in office... and u know how that nigga is............. he's not much better... i wouldnt b sad or anything tho, if thats what ur asking

Sean Gunner 09-03-05 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
honestly... i would care... then chaney would b in office... and u know how that nigga is............. he's not much better... i wouldnt b sad or anything tho, if thats what ur asking

Ya, I would cuz then Cheney takes over.

Magic5 09-03-05 07:38 PM

Uhh, yes?

You motherfuckers don't know what you're talking about. "He's killing hundreds of people everyday" Shut the fuck up.

You can't just evacuate THOUSANDS of people in a matter of one-two days.

Yeah, he fucked up. More people should be saved then what is happening.. but how the fuck is it his fault most of the people left didn't bail out when the state was telling them too? It's not his fault they couldn't afford it. He has fucked up, though, don't get me wrong, but you can't just blame him for every fucking thing.

Magic5 09-03-05 07:39 PM

You guys are fucking idiots.

.Barz Of Steel. 09-03-05 07:39 PM

Thats not all though. It seems like ever since he's been in office, NOTHING has been going right or the way it should be going.

.Barz Of Steel. 09-03-05 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
actually ye u right i didnt think of it like that cause cheney is the true dick behind it all, if the both were takin out then i wudnt care lol

Dude...This conversation doesn't concern you damn irelandians.

~Luciano~ 09-03-05 07:43 PM

if i was powerfull enough i would get em out some how

Magic5 09-03-05 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Barz Of Steel.
Thats not all though. It seems like ever since he's been in office, NOTHING has been going right or the way it should be going.

I never once said this is the only mark on his record as a President.

..but what the fuck do you expect him to do?

9/11.. yeah.. it happened on his watch. There was no fucking way to guess the exact date and time when that was going to happen.

And then there was a natural disaster. The state WAS FUCKING YELLING AT THE PEOPLE TO GET OUT.. but the people who havent left didnt because they cant afford it. Tell me how that is his fucking problem.

He's fucked up, yeah. That shit is being run EXTREMELY bad. His fucking leadership should have come in WAYYYYY before it has, but those people not being able to afford to get out is THEIR FUCKING FAULT. Not Bush's.. not the government's.. THEY FUCKED UP TOO.

So instead you wish DEATH on somebody?

Fuck outta here.. you guys are fucking retarded.

.Barz Of Steel. 09-03-05 07:44 PM

Quote:
irelandians lol nice werd but how does it not concern me

Um...

For one, he isn't running your country.

Magic5 09-03-05 07:45 PM

Quote:
irelandians lol nice werd but how does it not concern me

..is your country planning on sending us money to rebuild New Orleans?

..is your country opening up your borders to take in the 25,000 people who are homeless now?

..is your country doing anything involving New Orleans?

No.

Now shut the fuck up.

IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.