RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rap Superstar (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   LE listen.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237936)

J. Luth 12-03-06 01:53 PM

LE listen..

i think it's bad idea to have posted battles up BEFORE you find out if a person wanna do text or audio or both.

cuz I'm lookin' @ alot of battles, including mine. Where one person like "AUDIO! Fuck text!" then other person like "No, text, fuck audio!"

so doing it like that iunno, should find out what people can do or want to do before setting it up to avoid this type of ish

DaTrusHurtz 12-03-06 02:32 PM

Word, I said this would be a problem awhile ago

Ysdat 12-03-06 03:49 PM

fuck text!!
fuck audio!!

its all about brail.

P To Tha R! 12-03-06 04:08 PM

^^hah brail..lool

Mayne Event 12-03-06 04:50 PM

Im with ysdat....

::.::.....:::. :: ...: :::.:...:

^^ Dope wordplay and tons of multis...

KOOL COL-B 12-03-06 06:11 PM

^ :mad: no i didnt. werd

L.E 12-03-06 08:41 PM

Yeah, I realize that now :/.

What do you guys think...should I post a thread where you choose, and then reset the battles? It would be a hell of alot of work, and it would delay the tournament further.

Or...

For this week only, in the case of one person wanting text and one person wanting audio, the audio person has to post the lyrics as well?

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 12-03-06 11:31 PM

everyone has been posting there lyrics......is still not fair cause then when peeps listen to tha flow and ish u automaticaly got it and ta textees or wutever they like too be called...get cheated.........

Compose 12-04-06 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
Yeah, I realize that now :/.

What do you guys think...should I post a thread where you choose, and then reset the battles? It would be a hell of alot of work, and it would delay the tournament further.

Or...

For this week only, in the case of one person wanting text and one person wanting audio, the audio person has to post the lyrics as well?

2nd one imo............

Player-X415 12-04-06 03:38 PM

thats true to the fullest wasup wit the sickness

.Ike. 12-04-06 03:49 PM

just let this 1st round go as it is.....

J. Luth 12-04-06 06:29 PM

nah @ second one.

if one person wants text, other person wants auddio. Audio person should just do ACCAPELLA, not on beat. cuz what troublesome said is true. only way to be equal on each parts for this round

TitoBronsky 12-04-06 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLā„¢
nah @ second one.

if one person wants text, other person wants auddio. Audio person should just do ACCAPELLA, not on beat. cuz what troublesome said is true. only way to be equal on each parts for this round

i been sayin that shit :)

L.E 12-05-06 12:08 AM

I have decided to leave this week as it is.

You will have to work it out.

The Heavyweight 12-12-06 09:23 AM

I think you should seperate the battles into text only and audio only, meaning everyone has to sign up seperately for either battle. Cause reading someones rhymes is never better than listening to them, cause you can't hear their delivery. So you should let text battle text, and audio battle audio.