RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Putting An End To This Now... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154356)

~RaPiDfIrE~ 10-10-04 03:18 AM

Putting An End To This Now...

Supposedly Smoka was on RM under another name because of his IPs...supposedly he had an alias called Xtreme Diagnosis on a site called UF...well...this is the last time I'm defending this....and Im only doing it cuz it urks me that some kids are going around saying they lost respect for him when he really did pass and some can't let it go...I'll post his obituary tomorrow...but...

#1:
Smoka's IP matches with mine...he lives with me...we use the same comp....I post on RM...which is why his IP was shown on RM...I can bet his name was never on RM...

#2:
The Xtreme Diagnosis at UF is Se7eN from RB..
Proof

Im done with this....like I said...if one of your family members passed and kats were hating him when he really did...you'd defend it as well

peace

s.t.r.o.b.e 10-10-04 03:22 AM

smoka had a alias at rv named xtreme diagnosis, i saw it ha ha

~RaPiDfIrE~ 10-10-04 03:24 AM

OMG you retard..did you click the link called "Proof" by any chance...the alias is Se7eN and Smoka got a name change to Xtreme Diagnosis like a year ago and then he got it changed back...the link even shows that Se7eN stole all this from Smoka you fucking asshole

peace

s.t.r.o.b.e 10-10-04 03:26 AM

ha ha! ill believe you dawg cuz yu b leik al sad n sheit. am surty.

OrEo da cookie 10-10-04 03:31 AM

why he take a mods name? s.t.r.o.b.e.?

s.t.r.o.b.e 10-10-04 04:00 AM

that dumbass took my name im going to merk is bitch ass :hump:

Spectre 10-10-04 04:51 AM

hey..yall...why is everyone breathing down rapidfires neck....it must be a tough time if smoka did die....plus hes the one who lives wit him how do yall know what happend? so why is everyone already making up stories?...

s.t.r.o.b.e 10-10-04 04:56 AM

i believe him now cuz he showed us that thread :shoot:

JPoll 10-10-04 05:28 AM

hmm i don't care, but isn't smoka like 40?

Efusive 10-10-04 05:43 AM

hes 19..............

KoObOo 10-10-04 05:45 AM

lol where u hear he is 40??????????

Immense 10-10-04 08:14 AM

if he was dead....all yall wouldnt be postin shit.......ud just lettin him rest...and rapidfire wouldnt come tellin everyone....even if people did know him.....and u deffinetly wouldnt be postin his obituary on here............nuff said

Ms. Get Gully 10-10-04 09:13 AM

i wish people would stop coming on boards with this bull shit .
on a serious level..okay Supposidly ya boy died...U still aint showing no proof

i dont care if people was stealing his name or not.. Post up a news paper article with his obituary in it..then you will get the respect you deserve

otherwise....this is plain stupid and idiotic and if he aint dead now he should die.

and seriously this is the internet...Who Cares?? no one knows this kid on a personal level BUT you so don't get offended when niggaz dont say "oh im so sorry blah blah"...we dont know him like dat.

smh@these internet Mc's who Get a bad rep on every board so they fake they death and ressurect into someone totally different so they can start off clean witta new record and all....blah..bull shit

seen it too many times on boards....so what makes your story any different?

Dirty Nigga 10-10-04 09:30 AM

all this damn smoke fakin his death shit is beyond a joke now, if that dumb fuck is sad enough to fake his own death an cyberly, let him do that, let him play all these games, its nothin!....hes just a bitch that needs a damn hobby....

Spectre 10-10-04 09:32 AM

actually if he is alive he would merk you........^^