RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I almost got some Pussy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195408)

Tremendous 06-16-05 02:26 PM

I almost got some Pussy

This chick in school been bugging to go wit her lately.. So I hollered at her..then I walked her to her crub halfwa their... This annoying nigga was talking to me for no reason at all... While I'm trying to game her and shit this nigga keeps telling me how he wouldn't fuck with my crew cause we kill niggas and how my nigga Dwayne beat him and his 2 cousin up at the same time....So we posted at her house while she goes in and out the house I keep telling him to leave but he won't cause he was trying to get me to let him fuck her to and I said no..then he said he's gonna keep blockin.. So I punch his ass in the face and he ran bleeding..
So I went in with her and she got ass naked quick ass hell and soon as I was going to stick it in... Her mom pulled up and He had to jump out a window.....

the omen 06-16-05 02:34 PM

^you are a homosexual... who brags about this shyt... real g's dont say much.... bitches rats n snitches are the ones who talk about theyre shyt...

Os1ris 06-16-05 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremendous
Her mom pulled up and He had to jump out a window.....

Talkin about yourself in third person there buddy :thumbup: ....lol

...should punched that guy earlier though :shoot:

Crazy Hades 06-16-05 02:35 PM

Her mom pulled up and He had to jump out a window.....

'He'?

nvm. Power Ranger got it there.

gotaasswhoopin4u 06-16-05 02:35 PM

no comment.

Tremendous 06-16-05 02:38 PM

Omen STFU Im just posting true shit cause most of these threads are gay in these forum anyways.. but who cares its the net

KOOL COL-B 06-16-05 02:39 PM

insted of knockin that annoyin mafucka out, u shoulda knocked her mama out, then u couldve fucked her all day untill her moms woke up, werd

{Propain} 06-16-05 02:46 PM

I would have pulled that one dude aside and said Im trying to get some cunt so get the fuck outta here. Then, if he didnt leave, Id stick him in his face and go about my business.

B-MAC 06-16-05 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os1ris
Talkin about yourself in third person there buddy :thumbup: ....lol

...should punched that guy earlier though :shoot:

I think he was trying to fuck that guy that followed him.... I dont think there was a girl at all.. lol

.Smoke. 06-16-05 03:03 PM

LMAO at "I ALMOST Got Some Pussy"

How Old Are You?

Crazy Hades 06-16-05 03:13 PM

This kid is so dope because he's making RV much better with his lies and stupid tales about his crew and how he almost got pussy.

L. Veracity 06-16-05 03:16 PM

^ bay-sick-lee...

the omen 06-16-05 03:21 PM

o, btw, your name is timmy gibbs and you're from ohio... that is gangster....

L. Veracity 06-16-05 03:23 PM

LMAOOOOO..

almost as gangst"er" as Thomas Robertson, ROFL...

Ms. Get Gully 06-16-05 03:28 PM

^ i second that..but i want to add something..uhm.....if its some bitch u not going with and she wanted to fuck ...any real nigga from da hood woulda told dude he can fuck after u...da fuck u got feelings for the bitch?? ...she prolly would have anyways..niggas like u be soft about shit and thats gay. and whats with that shit about you and your crew killing niggas and blah blah...uhm..i highly Doubt any of the sort would be going on especially if you look like this...

ha..yea...all in all...Dude wasnt the one cock blockin..you were...real niggas that kill and do what not dont care about bitches after they fuck em..therefor...your gangsta image has now faded to black :). you are now lame for keepin dude from pussy that you dont even care about....tsk tsk.should be ashamed...seems as tho the chick wasnt the one who was sprung ...seems as if you was the one sweatin her the whole time..

any who..no beef no hate..if so.oh well.