RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   -UNF- vs T-Hook (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206426)

T-Hook 08-28-05 01:37 PM

-UNF- vs T-Hook

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-31-05 at 01:37 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 08-28-05 01:38 PM

T-Hook has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-28-05 01:38 PM.

System 08-28-05 01:50 PM

-UNF- has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-28-05 01:50 PM.

B To The D 08-28-05 02:57 PM

Ayo, Ya Twice Before.. Been TORN-AND-RAPED, So Mind YOUR-DAMN-FACE! Cuz -UNF- Be "Droppin Disciples" Like "Vice LORD-HAND-SHAKES"*!!//

You'll Get'cha Brain & FACE-MAULED, Ass Fucked With BLADES-RAW, Grenades & CHAIN-SAWS! I'll Have You "Throwin In The Towel" Like "Proky BASE-BALL"!!!//

BELIEVE-YA-ASS-IS-BASSIN' To Think You Next To Me Or EVEN-HALF-ADJACENT; Cuz The Only People Screamin "FUCK -UNF-!!" Is Successful REHAB-PATIENTS!!//

You Know Me I Left ABUSED-IN-TIGHT-SPITS, You Tellin WHO-TO-BATTLE-BITCH?!? Shit, Even When You Hiding "Copyin Punchlines" This Kat Fails To CHOOSE-THE-"RIGHT-CLIQUE"!//

Now You FOUND-DEFEAT, I'll Out RHYME-A-THOUSAND-TEAMS For POUNDS-OF-GREEN While This Kid Is Hiding... Only Seen "Flossin" Cuz He Can't Keep My "LINES-OUT-HIS-TEETH"*!!//...

T-Hook 08-28-05 04:32 PM

You Bitches are Chic Made,
i'm Quick with my fist in the switchblade,
get brave, or get a clip in your ribcage,
that's what'll happen u act dumb,
silencers on the gat make it sound like a cap gun,
i'm from where they bump heat,
dudes that want beef,
can smack with the 2 remove all there front teeth,
it aint difficuilt,
the pistol will cripple u,
to see it clap,
push your head back,
like mystikal,
u gotta earn ur respect,
u gettin robbed get a job,
and earn u a check,
u heard that im nice,
i spit the most obsurd issue u heard in ur life,
hears a word of advice,
that u shud listen to,
if u get offended we probly dissin u,
ive been blessed with a flow, spittin ever since,
some say im conceded, nah im just convinced,
im not tryin to be a hater, i say what i think,
but i heard better punchlines at the prom waiting for drinks,
i spit flames, leave you burning in hell,
helpless in battle picture bow-wow smokin the L,
im on fire so you know were smoking blunts,
this aint chicken pox, no u can catch it more than once,

B To The D 08-28-05 04:41 PM

w.e fool your whack you got potential but you need to elevate One. upping

T-Hook 08-28-05 05:17 PM

i drop the bomb like taliban
upping bitches

B To The D 08-29-05 04:25 AM

nah...thats jus basic read ma shit check the punches n the wordplay then go over yours :/ u see yours needs elevation and mine dont..but i didnt really try against you so meh....

Moral 08-29-05 04:27 AM

This was feedback posted for -UNF-

polllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

B To The D 08-29-05 10:19 AM

upp diggity,.......................................... .......

Batman 08-29-05 11:23 AM

Voted For: -UNF-

yo this is an iight battle but nuthin great...obliviously -UNF- got it cuz he had some nice punches...he took it easlily...nice verse t-hook but i gotta give it to unf...BELIEVE-YA-ASS-IS-BASSIN' To Think You Next To Me Or EVEN-HALF-ADJACENT; Cuz The Only People Screamin "FUCK -UNF-!!" Is Successful REHAB-PATIENTS!!//<that right there is what sealed tha deal in this shit right herr mayne...no hate t-hook...holla back at shya boy

B To The D 08-29-05 01:22 PM

upping,........................................... ............

Titanium_Flowz 08-29-05 01:34 PM

to be honest....this is kinda a one side vote....no hate though..

T hook....u had some decent punches but u need elevation in your game son...u used some kiddie words like...chicken pox...spittin...and dissin....i just didnt quite feel u get there....but if ya elevate ya game son...you'll proolly be good

-unf-...good flow and structure...u kept with the flow and originality was d0pe...punches were very nice and also decent....vocab skills were great

v/ -UNF-

nice battle yo

YouKay 08-29-05 03:03 PM

i aint gunna give a decent vote coz hook didnt give a decent verse ..its as simple as that.......
cancel this if you want mod's....but if you read the verse's you'll understand why!.....

Deranged 08-29-05 05:43 PM

T-hook-Make your lines longer.Ur structure was off horibbly.Make your lines into bar couplets.So that one line is a set-up and the other is a punch.You were just stating shit.And a lot of your lines was you talking about yourself.Elevate a lot.

Vote-UNF....for actually spitting a real battle verse.
T-hook-Make your lines longer.Ur structure was off horibbly.Make your lines into bar couplets.So that one line is a set-up and the other is a punch.You were just stating shit.And a lot of your lines was you talking about yourself.Elevate a lot.

Rtf below or this vote will be removed in 3 days :thumbup:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=206352