RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   so my sisters bf beat her up............... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251707)

_Talksic_ 09-24-10 05:02 PM

so my sisters bf beat her up...............

so i get home late from work last night, and as im pulling up theres tons of cops outside my house pry like 5 cars and one down the street, as im pulling up a cop shines his little spotlight at my car, i park, greet the officers ask em whats going on and the cop tells me randy beat up my sister and has barricaded himself inside the house, and asked if i had a key to the house cuz they didnt want to kick the door in, so i asked him if i could go in and talk to him first, (wouldnt have been much to talk about)but the cop obviously says no, so i give him the key, and then he says my sister is across the street at our boy's house, so i go over there, my sisters shaking,and pulling glass out of her daughters clothes and little little pieces from her face..i cant deal with that but knew the jist of what happened and our boy's mom is calming her down and dealing with the situation, so i go outside sit on the porch, the cops drag randy out,cuff him put him in the cop car. i calm down, walk over to my house, go in and theres cops everywhere taking pictures,as i walk in i see a giant re opened hole in the wall, glass all over the floor,
saw two phones that had the batterys taken out of them, so i sit on the couch till the cops clear out and let me go back into my sisters room, a cop walks back there with me, explains what he thinks happened..then we verify it with my sister............
so what happened was my sister got a photo comment on her facebook from a black guy, randys racist, so he saw it and flipped out on her, i guess the baby was sleeping so my sister said lets talk in the other room, so they do, and then he starts by pushing her then started throwing her around, threw her into the wall re opend the wall, threw her over the side of a table, my sister went for a phone he gets to it first rips the battery out, she runs in the back room for the other one and he does the same thing, so she runs in her room for the her cell phone, she gets it, as she was doing that he grabbed two big glasses, and throws them at her the glass shatters everywhere even into the babys crib (where she was sleeping at the time) so my sister has her cell phone somehow gets the baby during the fight and runs accross the street to my boy's house and called the cops..but so i guess he threw the two glasses at the wall so hard that it dented the wall and glass actually stuck in the wall, in two different spots, and the cop was saying hes never seen that before..
but we talked to the cop and he was saying he was going be charged for felony domestic abuse, child endangerment, and preventing someone from calling the cops during an emergency....but man, im a nice guy but when i see this dude, which he wont see coming but if somehow something goes wrong and cops get called when its funk on sight, neither of us will press charges so it wont be nothing major, but he knows, he called my sister today and told her that she could have and sell all his shit,and apologized..i have connections in prison, and to the camp where he was last time he was locked up, connections to the state prison,but im not gonna take that route..im gonna take care of it when hes out..

King Solo 09-25-10 10:15 AM

Lol.

That's got to be a pretty pathetic wall for it to be dented by a glass. And another thing, the dude rips the batteries out of both phones when it would be much simpler to just yank the cables out of the wall or just trash the phones. But , I digress. He does that to both phones and then just lets your sister roll out with her cell phone.

So many holes in that estimation of how events unfolded if you ask me.

_Talksic_ 09-25-10 03:32 PM

yeah my sister said it was like a blur

Cola 09-25-10 04:41 PM

thats unfourtane for your sister, but its even shitter for her child. Is he the father of the kid? or just a dude she was dating?

King Solo 09-27-10 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
yeah my sister said it was like a blur

For real though, if that was law enforcement's powers of deduction at work then I feel sorry for them.

_Talksic_ 09-27-10 03:54 PM

my sister was dating him and hes the father of the kid.

_Talksic_ 09-27-10 03:57 PM

and yeah cops are idiots and usually on a power trip, most of em at least. theres a few cool ones.

Red Bull 09-27-10 07:33 PM

Connections or no connections, ability to cause harm or not. Don't sink to his level. Rise above by setting an example.

There is nothing to gain in revenge.

_Talksic_ 09-28-10 04:07 PM

yeah thats what everyone is saying.just knowing no charges will be pressed makes it tempting..

M&rk 09-28-10 04:32 PM

if i were to get that upset about every comment my girl got on facebook it would be trouble, but having facebook when you're in a committed relation ship is a HUGE hassle and if i were you i'd tell your sister to grow up and move off of facebook. It's a cesspool and a big catylist for arguments.
and fyi facebook was started by the cia to keep tabs on citizens, and the cia is controlled by nazi's. what if hitler had facebook during ww2? fema camps! conspiracy! tearing families apart!

Mad Dog 09-28-10 05:10 PM

Wait so...we didn't win WW2?

M&rk 09-28-10 05:40 PM

yeah, but we bush sir sir and kennedy sir financed the nazi's in the first place and they just got out of hand and too efficient, so we had to go to war with them. you can look it up, thats why kennedy sir's political came to a personal stand still because he was helping to delay war with the nazi's because he wanted them to accomplish some things before we came in. it wasn't till then when he started getting his son's bigger rolls in politics.
when we beat the nazi's, we didn't kill all of them, we traded for their vast amounts of technology for some of the top guys amnesty. where's hitler's body, tom cruise get it? no. look it up. they were far more advanced than us in many ways. thats why indiana jones is always following the nazi's around in those movies.
just youtube jim marrs, he'll explain alot. the project camelot interview. an hour and 13 minutes of amazing info
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2v0cu8pQOc
no conspiracy people have all the answers, but they do acknowlege alot

_Talksic_ 09-28-10 06:00 PM

i could see that as a divide and conquer mechanism, and ive read that the privacy settings always change without the users permission and information gets leaked, ive heard that in some cases, information was sold to companys that had a deal with your major cell phone service providers to text the phones trying to sell stuff, but only the phones that dont have unlimited text, and it will charge the person who owns the phone per text.and they get alot of texts,
cuz now on facebook you have to give a phone number in order to even become a member,and i know cuz i tried the other week and i had my friend that knows facebook look at it and he couldnt find a way around it nor could i..
then ive also heard that theyre using facebook for facial recognition purposes, like complex stuff to recognize targets,from camera's in airports/streetlights/regular security camara's/ect...
but as for nazi's and the them losing the war, yes they lost the war but during the war prescott bush, which was george w bush's grandfather was doing deals with the nazi's and had nazi money stashed in a security vault, he should have been tryed for treason but never was.. and the company I.B.M was actually a nazi company that tattood the numbers on the jews, to mark em for execution in the concentration camps..
and after the war the united states hired everyone they liked that was a nazi that they thought could help benefit the u.s , like ALOT of scientist,were brought over in project paperclip then hence the program MK ULTRA that was originally started in germany then when the u.s hired the scientist they continued the research over here..but all that stuff is documented..just do the research..and lol how every discussion i get in anymore turns into this but w/e,ill teach when i can and im glad my friend big pic has woken up,seems to be happening with alot of people lately ....but to stay on topic of the thread yeah facebook and myspace are horrible for relationships but if your give your gf or bf your password in a serious relationship and theres trust in it, i dont see it being a problem.

M&rk 09-28-10 06:22 PM

trust in a relationship can make it through anything, but facebook is owned by nazi's to throw you in consentration camps. STAY OFF OF IT.
sorry to hear that, you should descuss some of these things wit your sisters boyfriend and your sister so they can have a deeper relationship and have trust in their relationship rather than having you're nephew grow up without a father because you wanted to get revenge for a stupid situation that was out of your hands at the time.
DONT LET THE NAZI'S WIN!

_Talksic_ 09-28-10 07:11 PM

i would but she's done with him, and so am i, i never really liked him after the first time i beat him up..but he might get supervised visits, his name isnt on the birth certificate so hes gonna have to pay a 500 dollar test to prove its his daughter, but it is his.
but my sisters debating on what do to, the fathers a loser,but granted he loves her so in my opinion he should be able to see his daughter, but it would have to be with supervised visits cuz c.p.s already came by...but my sisters done with him and my theres no way my family will accept him after he beat her up.. regardless of how i feel about him, he has a right to see his daughter...
and with facebook, it wont matter what me,u, or awake people put in our privacy settings they have their list of t.i.'s or targeted individuals, and know what they need to know already,people that are awake are a higher priority then those that arnt.
all facebook is doing in my opinion is just profiling the un-uwake people.

Retribution 09-28-10 09:49 PM

That's the one thing I really hate is when a guy hits a woman. Pisses me off so bad I lose control man. You should fuck that dude up man, I would sorry about your sister man.

King Solo 09-28-10 10:13 PM

You all act like this is big news about facebook. Shit, any site where you give even the basic details about yourself can and probably is being monitored by the government. Any camera you walk past, they're watching you. That last 5 minute session of phone sex with your girl you had... they were listening and beating off quietly in the shadows.

shiiitttt, unless you're a freaking hermit living out in the middle of nowhere with no contact with the outside world, living off the land, eating berries and leaves and shit then there is a high likelihood that you are being watched.

M&rk 09-28-10 10:23 PM

Quote:
i would but she's done with him, and so am i, i never really liked him after the first time i beat him up..but he might get supervised visits, his name isnt on the birth certificate so hes gonna have to pay a 500 dollar test to prove its his daughter, but it is his.
but my sisters debating on what do to, the fathers a loser,but granted he loves her so in my opinion he should be able to see his daughter, but it would have to be with supervised visits cuz c.p.s already came by...but my sisters done with him and my theres no way my family will accept him after he beat her up.. regardless of how i feel about him, he has a right to see his daughter...
and with facebook, it wont matter what me,u, or awake people put in our privacy settings they have their list of t.i.'s or targeted individuals, and know what they need to know already,people that are awake are a higher priority then those that arnt.
all facebook is doing in my opinion is just profiling the un-uwake people.

a guy that can't control his anger isn't useful in raising a child. he's crappy morals could simply put, rub off some way on the child. i wouldn't give him a minute with his kid till he grows up. i'm in a situation like that, but not wit abuse, just a dead beat dad who isn't a man and can't deal with a child be he is a child. so i'm mr. step dad takin care of things.
but if he's not on the birth certifacate, he has zero rights to see the child, at least untill the test is done. And he's probably not the type of person thats gonna fork over 500 bucks to gain responsibility.
fuckin chris brown wannabees

M&rk 09-28-10 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
You all act like this is big news about facebook. Shit, any site where you give even the basic details about yourself can and probably is being monitored by the government. Any camera you walk past, they're watching you. That last 5 minute session of phone sex with your girl you had... they were listening and beating off quietly in the shadows.

shiiitttt, unless you're a freaking hermit living out in the middle of nowhere with no contact with the outside world, living off the land, eating berries and leaves and shit then there is a high likelihood that you are being watched.

its not big news when you're preachin to the choir, but of course we're being watched, expacially in america with our patriot act. they can do whatever they want to the citizens now. all phone conversations are monitored and saved. the few that actually are worth hearing about, they have key words that connect the convo's to more suspect locations, but all conversations are saved. they can even enter and look through your house when your gone with out a warrent.
what would hitler of done if all jews had cell phones tracking thier location and conversations? if they were all un aware, they'd all be dead, i'm just gettin my facts straight and makin others aware while gaining more info from people like talksic who know.
dont come in here actin high and mighty, this is bigger than your ego

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 02:29 AM

yeah c.p.s said it would only be under supervised visits..and only if he chooses to pay the 500 then also he will have to pay child support if he wants to see the baby..
the only positive thing about this is my neice doesnt have to grow up seeing him drinking,and them fighting ect..and shes only 6 months so shes to young to have remembered this incident......
but yeah in america with the patriot act, its basically a war against its own people, and the loss of our 4th ammendment in our constitution,which is what big pic was saying..they can now search our homes without us being there or without a warrent being issued by a judge, which is what the 4th ammendment protected us against...they are called sneak and peaks....
the eighth amendment says that no one should be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment in the states so they made gauntonamo bay, for that reason,and took anyone suspected of being a terrorist to fucken cuba to be tortured into confessing something they never did,or even planned on doing for that matter...
the 16th amendment wasnt ratified by enough states to even pass..
they are working on our second ammendment and first right now also, but its not really working, but if you boil a frog slow enough it wont realize it and will die,bottom line..constitution will eventually be irrelevant..but thank god for the tea party movement,but the media is demonizing the shit out of em any chance they can get right now.

M&rk 09-29-10 02:37 AM

http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/co...y_cia_drugs.php
^^^
you should check this documentary, i just got done watchin it. if this was shown to kids in school, this country would be a bit different.
i need to learn a bit more about the tea party movement. its too bad mass media is completely owned by cock smooches and i haven't learned anything relavent about'um

King Solo 09-29-10 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
its not big news when you're preachin to the choir, but of course we're being watched, expacially in america with our patriot act. they can do whatever they want to the citizens now. all phone conversations are monitored and saved. the few that actually are worth hearing about, they have key words that connect the convo's to more suspect locations, but all conversations are saved. they can even enter and look through your house when your gone with out a warrent.
what would hitler of done if all jews had cell phones tracking thier location and conversations? if they were all un aware, they'd all be dead, i'm just gettin my facts straight and makin others aware while gaining more info from people like talksic who know.
dont come in here actin high and mighty, this is bigger than your ego

No offense dude, but if anyone here is coming off as the high and mighty type then its you.

Making others aware? That sounds to me like your ego has you believing you're the one with the knowledge. Has it ever occurred to you that pretty much everyone is aware of how the government watches and tracks our every move? Don't try to act like you're "making people aware" because they already are aware. They have just come to terms with it and don't treat it as such a big deal because in the end, what can they do about it? Nothing.

If you want to get some info, good for you. Read some books. Watch some documentaries. Talk to some fellow conspiracy theory nutjobs. But don't attack me for stating the clear truth that everybody is fully aware of "big brother watching them" and so ultimately I am right in saying.... IT'S NOT BIG NEWS TO ANYONE!! IT'S OLD NEWS!!

Real talk.

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 03:36 PM

^^^im not sure what its like in the u.k. if you could fill me in that would be cool, ive heard its alot stricter there and the people behind the EU are pushing there agenda a lot faster over there, cuz europe is the first union...but ive heard its a lot more obvious over there...
honestly dude you would be suprised how many dumb arrogant ignorant americans there are over here, its not about american football, beer and pussy, then it seems nobody gives a fuck...we have troops getting there fucking heads cut off over sea's and people give more of a fuck about what paris hilton tweeted 5 minutes ago..
people really pay no attention to real issues. people are really slowing down on watching lamestream media over here, but there is just so much propaganda in the other tv shows theyre watching, you can barely flip through a channel without seeing a new show or season of "white men killing terrorsists" everything is literally about terrorism.. even alot of movies. but whatever agenda they want to push is in tv shows now and most americans are to stupid to see it or understand it, theyre hypnotized by the tv..
but just recently people are waking up over here...
but i was just curious on a real note, what are things like in the u.k? are alot of people aware of real issues or whats going on?

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/co...y_cia_drugs.php
^^^
you should check this documentary, i just got done watchin it. if this was shown to kids in school, this country would be a bit different.
i need to learn a bit more about the tea party movement. its too bad mass media is completely owned by cock smooches and i haven't learned anything relavent about'um

...ill peep the documentary sometime later tonight,
but basically the tea party was founded by senator dr. ron paul from texas, its basically a grass roots movement, or in other words a home grown movement,but T.E.A. party stands for Taxed Enough Already..which takes the name from obviously the infamous boston tea party when the colonist dumped a bunch of tea in the sea, i think everyone knows that story..
but the tea party movement to break it down simply and quickly
ARE independent constitutionalists, meaning they stand on and for what the constitution says, and they are not republican nor democrat....
now what the establishment is trying to do is trying to claim that the tea party are right wing extremists, and that they're racist.. when there is all races in the group, and are peacefull..(of course you have provocateurs)
in other words people who are feds that infiltrate the group and attack cops during peaceful protests and generally make the group look bad, just like they did at the protests during the vietnam war,and alot of other protests,smart tactic on their part..
but now the republican party especially that whore that claims shes christian,
sarah palin, and a few other senators that are fake and basically trying to high jack the movement, and claim it as republican, to keep the false right left paradigm going,to keep us divided basically,(right vs left).
when the tea party is really independent but you have all these conservatives trying to say that they stand behind the movement..cuz the establishments afraid theyre gonna lose power...
and as usual they are manipulating the numbers in the polls, i saw a report yesterday saying that 30% of americans support the tea party movement. which is bullshit cuz theyre winning majority of the senate races..and another example how their demonizing the tea party any mainstream news report written or televised youll notice theyll call the tea party candidates insurgents, just a little something i noticed..but that should break it down enough..and another person thats a fucken idiot is glenn beck by the way, hes a sell out..

Cola 09-29-10 04:52 PM

i love people who jump head first into any subject, and really dont understand what the fuck their talking about.

niccceeee

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 04:54 PM

????and how so?

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 05:22 PM

and yes im aware that ron paul and rand paul are republican..if thats what your trying to say and thats not a contradiction, cuz the tea party is for independent constitutionalists..simple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je5u37NgiUY\
heres the guy who created it saying it..

Cola 09-29-10 06:26 PM

dude, by calling other people 'un-awake' it just shows, how influenced you are by MEDIA.

your being influenced by the group of people who are just a minority. It doesn't make you any smarter. It doesn't mean your idea's or principles are less corrupt or more idiodic. It just means, that there are less of you.

get it? good.

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 08:09 PM

assumed you were talking about the tea party but sense i guess you werent,
but by saying im influenced by media im assuming your saying not mainstream media,
but by alternative media,
im not gonna sugar cote this, yes we are a small minority, who expose things for what they are, we research and look up the documents, that we talk about, (anyone can) its not fucken rocket science to know that our government lies to us, and will do anything to stay in power, history will tell you that.
people are waking up to whats going on thats why the tea party exists, and militias are forming, people are sick of the lies and are seeing through em........
and now saying that our ideas or principles are less corrupt or more idiotic, lol are u serious?
chem trails arnt bad for us? and yes theyre admitted after years of denile.
all the mk ultra testing was good for us?? and benefited the victims? killing innocent women and children in bomb raids is good? feices of ecloli is called aspartame and is good for us? fluoride in our water supplys is good for us? gauntonamo bay is good? helping the afghans produce opium is good for the countless thousands of people it kills every year is good for mankind? shipping drugs in dead american soldiers coffins during vietnam was good for the american public,and not disrespectull to the dead soldiers that fought and died for protecting this country, morals?? do u know what the fuck your ignorant ass is talking about?( no offence) coca cola putting cocaine in coca cola back in the day is good? i mean where do i stop?.........................
im done ranting....
thats not even conspiracy shit thats all proven.......................
i could get into shit thats semi proven, but wont cause its not documented and not proven true yet.
now as for our ideas, freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth....yeah, our ideas are fucked up..w/e

Red Bull 09-29-10 09:04 PM

I think everybody needs to re-read the bottom on his ^ signature.

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 09:10 PM

lol i said no offence, and just because i quote him doesnt mean i like him..
cuz he was the one responsible for bringing the drugs in the coffins of dead soldiers from vietnam, yes i know if thats also what you were implying..

Red Bull 09-29-10 09:20 PM

I know who Frank Lucas is, haha. Huge herion drug lord from the 70's. Made all his money by cutting out the middle man. Bought properties all over and stored his money in different accounts but still had everything taken away.

I mean the idea he used was quite brilliant, disrespectful or not, kudos to his intelligence.

Cola 09-29-10 09:29 PM

rofl @ getting owned by your own quote

_Talksic_ 09-29-10 10:57 PM

lol at you ducking the debate,where u were getting owned, i was hard headed at first late 2006 when i first woke up and actually DID the research,its not an overnight process..it does come with lots of denile at first..
and the quote's funny but he obviously took the quote clearly out of context smart guy, the context that frank lucas said it in was, basically dont be a loud mouth with small man syndrome popping off your mouth for no reason..clearly thats not the case....now finish the debate..

Red Bull 09-29-10 11:43 PM

I didn't take it out of context. I was applying it to both of you in different ways. My context reigns supreme.

Now go listen to The Besnard Lakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ify-buS9JUU

Cola 09-30-10 12:20 AM

Quote:
lol at you ducking the debate,where u were getting owned, i was hard headed at first late 2006 when i first woke up and actually DID the research,its not an overnight process..it does come with lots of denile at first..
and the quote's funny but he obviously took the quote clearly out of context smart guy, the context that frank lucas said it in was, basically dont be a loud mouth with small man syndrome popping off your mouth for no reason..clearly thats not the case....now finish the debate..

are you fucking stupid? there is no debate.

your an idiot and a hyprocite.

you keep talking like there's an actual discussion here, there never was one.

Your basic princples for a party are all consiparicy theories that are looses tied togeather, you glenn beck watchin lame ass.

grow a dick, and be a real man...stop following a PARTY. and follow what you can prove with hard facts, that you can see with your own two eyes. Not by reading what some one else wrote down.

If i had a website and it stated that the tea party was full of facist racist...and you stumbled across it, would you find me credible? no. why is that? because its a website.

that same principle applies to EVERYTHING your basing your ideals on.

i'm done talking to you about this. your prob in the same group of idiots who stand outside with signs that say 'If your a christian, you can't be pro-abortion' :thumbup:

Cola 09-30-10 12:30 AM

Quote:
assumed you were talking about the tea party but sense i guess you werent,
but by saying im influenced by media im assuming your saying not mainstream media,
but by alternative media,
im not gonna sugar cote this, yes we are a small minority, who expose things for what they are, we research and look up the documents, that we talk about, (anyone can) its not fucken rocket science to know that our government lies to us, and will do anything to stay in power, history will tell you that.
people are waking up to whats going on thats why the tea party exists, and militias are forming, people are sick of the lies and are seeing through em........
and now saying that our ideas or principles are less corrupt or more idiotic, lol are u serious?
chem trails arnt bad for us? and yes theyre admitted after years of denile.
all the mk ultra testing was good for us?? and benefited the victims? killing innocent women and children in bomb raids is good? feices of ecloli is called aspartame and is good for us? fluoride in our water supplys is good for us? gauntonamo bay is good? helping the afghans produce opium is good for the countless thousands of people it kills every year is good for mankind? shipping drugs in dead american soldiers coffins during vietnam was good for the american public,and not disrespectull to the dead soldiers that fought and died for protecting this country, morals?? do u know what the fuck your ignorant ass is talking about?( no offence) coca cola putting cocaine in coca cola back in the day is good? i mean where do i stop?.........................
im done ranting....
thats not even conspiracy shit thats all proven.......................
i could get into shit thats semi proven, but wont cause its not documented and not proven true yet.
now as for our ideas, freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth....yeah, our ideas are fucked up..w/e

one more thing, just to show you what im talking about....about how you just start spewing random bullshit out of your mouth that isn't relevant to ANY thing else that your talkin about.

1. What does Coca Cola have to with our goverment. Nothing

2. Back when Coca Cola was invited, their was no law against saying that anything could provde/cure anything else. I.E. thats why coke was advertised as a health cure to make you more spunky. ALLLL COMPANY DID THIS, GO LOOK IT UP. Thats why the GOVERMENT.....LET ME SAY IT AGAIN....THE GOVERMENT....made it ILLEGAL.....to do it...becuase it was false adversting, and therfore misleading to the public. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO...YOU CAN'T DO THIS.....here.....re-read that. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO, YOU CAN NOT LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. and than made a law, which how our country is ran today.

3. Coke using the coca leave, or 'cocaine' is true, back in the early days of when it was invited, it was used to make people feel more awake...which obviously it did. Once cocaine was considered ILLEGAL. they took it out. there was less than a 1/10th of a gram in a bottle of coke. Basically, there was hardly any cocaine in coke at all.

**side note**you do realize that cocaine hasn't even been around all that long. Im pretty sure cocaine was a new medicene that was used in a ton of differnet products. It was used to numb peoples gums, so your going to tell me that all dentist that used cocaine are some how in a conspiracy with the goverment to get us hooked on cocaine 100years later??? :laugh:

4. Now here, i'll tie it up for you...so you can figure out again

Cocaine wasn't illegal, Coke used cocaine in its product (extremly small amounts), Cocaine became illegal, Coke took cocaine out of its product, the goverment made laws to not allow medicense and adverstiers to falsely adverstise prodcuts to consumers....

wow....looks like my goverment did a good job at realizing a problem, than correcting it.

thanks. now fuck off and read a book, dumb ass :thumbup:

Red Bull 09-30-10 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cola
follow what you can prove with hard facts

So... nothing?

Cola 09-30-10 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
So... nothing?

i'd rather follow nothing, than something i can't trust

Cola 09-30-10 12:34 AM

Another thing i love is how every person who is into this whole conspiarcy...'the goverment hates the people' type shit is allll over Ron Pauls dick.

You ever researched a guy named Huey Long?

I'm guessing you haven't. So i'll stop here.