RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   <No thread title> (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186860)

M-Eazy 04-18-05 10:24 PM

<No thread title>

Going off tha person who posted above you, what do you think some people would look like off tha net, or act like? (accord. to sigs, posts, etc.)

Start with me......

Kirk 04-18-05 10:26 PM

i think you look like jay-z... haha, no lie

Nelson Mandela 04-18-05 10:27 PM

a joker.....laid back not all energetic and annoying like lil kids be doin sumtimes

Valor 04-18-05 10:27 PM

youd look like missy elliot

M-Eazy 04-18-05 10:27 PM

lmao...Nothing like him...I think you look like .....Chris Tucker (duno why). Whenever you post, i think of Chris Tucker. (osb)

Nelson Mandela 04-18-05 10:28 PM

edited.................................

M-Eazy 04-18-05 10:28 PM

Martin Luther King Jr.

Kirk 04-18-05 10:32 PM

hahaha chris tucker.. thats good shit

FlowIntelligent. 04-18-05 10:33 PM

^^ im not gonna say you look like a actor or rapper or some shit that just sounds gay but you probably a athletic kid since you said you hoop in the tmacs in the other thread.. probably get cooned on the court tho :thumbup: you probably a little heavyset because you act like youre big how you talk and what not... if you was a skinny little kid youd be gettin knocked for how you talk... Straight F's in school ? thats how i used to do.. probably cuz i only went for the first month then stopped goin until the next year..

And your white

ooo ooo am i right ?????

@ Jdot

M-Eazy 04-18-05 10:37 PM

No. I'm black. I'm hella good in basketball, so your completely wrong. Ask TiLt, I be schoolin cats. And You seem like you look like Greg Ostertag. Rich boy, tryna be hard, wankster type, and cry when you dont get your way. ...ReaL TALK.

FlowIntelligent. 04-18-05 10:40 PM

lmfao @ greg ostertag... OHHH NOOO!!! shit ill be a stunt double... ill be ballin in the NBA

and i ball too if we lived closer i would son you ... i had a scholarship to Florida state.. it aint no big bball school more of a football school but its better than nothing... but i tore my ACL so that fucked everything up

M-Eazy 04-18-05 10:41 PM

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Luckily, I never got injured playing basketball. I run tha point, but I like to play SG better. I can't shoot worth shit, but I can drive it to tha hole hella good, and I got handles, so....

*next*

.Ike. 04-18-05 10:42 PM

@ J dot.....

i would wipe you off the court......

im gonna guess your tall...skinny....a little build maybe...u rockin a fade.....light skin....wear your clothes too big...and your kinda rowdy...and loud.....damn im good

FlowIntelligent. 04-18-05 10:42 PM

thats nice how you jusch edited your post it said no beef just keep it goin now you try to start beef by editing in that response like im gonna become infuriated by it or something ? And im trying to be hard ? How... let me know because you dont anything about me street wise i grew up in gary indiana which is worse than some sacrememnto bs, then i lived in BK for a couple years lol... but no beef like you said before you edited it out so people would see you were being nice for the first time in your e-career.

:thumbup:

Murdah.txt 04-18-05 10:43 PM

^^^^^^looks Like Prolly Tall Black Dress Gangsta Braids