RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Paintball (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238680)

Sean Gunner 12-22-06 09:03 PM

Paintball

Who all plays on here?

If you do, have you ever used a electronic Syndicate Misfit?

King Solo 12-22-06 09:08 PM

I play... and NO.

I use a Spyder Electra ACS.

Shit is dope, and I've never had a reason to change.

Sean Gunner 12-22-06 09:13 PM

You play in tournaments or scenarios?

King Solo 12-22-06 09:23 PM

I generally go for the day with friends when we all have the time. So basically we play in different scenarios mostly. But the place I go to hosts a Big Game Day once a year which is basically one large scenario that lasts the whole day and it is like two teams against each other. People all across the country come and play and on average there is about a thousand participants so its like two teams of 500 players.

Last one I did was called Drug Wars. Shit was fucking dope..

Sean Gunner 12-22-06 09:29 PM

Damn.

That's insane dude. Did you all play in a forest? Must have been a big ass forest though, if it was if you have 1000 people hiding in it.

Scareface with paint. :cool:

King Solo 12-22-06 09:54 PM

Yeah, the place is huge.

Its around 100 acres of woodland, its got a 60ft high cliff, a swamp, loads of ruins, old military bunkers, trenches and shit like that.

Its next to an RAF base and I think they used to use it for training exercises or something, but its been a paintball site for a few years now.

King Solo 12-22-06 09:55 PM

http://www.warpedpaintball.co.uk/index.asp

That is their website.

Sean Gunner 12-22-06 10:36 PM

It depends really, Rey. If it is heavily wooded then it is really hard cuz you keep hittin trees and brushes and the balls break or they lose velocity and hit him, but they don't break.

Word to that field, Solo. That looks so dope. We need a field round here.

King Solo 12-22-06 10:41 PM

Word.

Woodland can give you monster cover sometimes. I've actually hidden just in normal woodland before and had an entire group of people pass me by without noticing me.

On the subject of paintball though...
.. where is the worst place you have ever been shot ?

Mine would probably be between the eyes, even with the protective headgear on it still fucking hurt like a motherfucker.

Sean Gunner 12-22-06 10:47 PM

Like, it really depends.

What hurt the worse at the time I got shot, would definately be the head. It stings so bad, cuz all I had covering it was a bandana. I got shot by a Tippman assault rifle with the pressure up close to the highest, so that really didn't help the situation.

But the longest hurting, was the ankle. The fucker shot me from like, 5 ft away with a Spyder, right where the bone is. Stung like hell, then it kept stinging for over a half an hour.

Is it true getting shot in the hand doesn't hurt?

King Solo 12-22-06 10:56 PM

Yes and no.

Getting shot in the palm of your hand does sting but it is easily bareable unless you are a big pussy. But, getting shot on the back of the hand fucking hurts like hell.

King Solo 12-22-06 10:57 PM

And the reason why me getting shot in between the eyes hurt so fucking much because it was at that Big Game Day and it was from some dude who had a proper military rifle but he had converted it into a paintball gun.

Stupid motherfuckers, they shouldn't be allowed.

Sean Gunner 12-22-06 11:33 PM

Hahahah at bringing back Solo.

Meh, my friend got shot in the finger after he dueled some dude. He said it didn't hurt, but his hand was shaking like hell but then my other friend got hit in the knuckle and said it didn't hurt.

So ya. I want to get a outfit of urban camo, but it is kind of useless in the woods. There is never any snow here so I would stick out bad, but it'd look dope as hell. On some Half Life 2 shit.

Willa 12-23-06 01:50 AM

i paintball but havent been lately

worst place ive ever been shot in the boob but that was liek 2 feet away with an angel from my cousin whos a dumb ass
getting hit on the bare knuckles hurts too

ive seen people get hit in the balls and be on bed rest or get hit in the kneck and have their neck swell up though

i prefer just going out to the woods to play with friends
because if you og to an indoor arena theres always dumbasses there that have no idea what theyre doing and alot of them suck

only negative thing abotu the forest is when its cold if youre using co2 youre an easy target lol