RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Jett vs Coke Dealer (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250623)

Cola 05-23-09 08:45 PM

The Jett vs Coke Dealer

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 05-26-09 at 08:45 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Cola 05-23-09 08:46 PM

im done with my shit, just like i promised...i only went like 45 seconds

System 05-23-09 09:15 PM

Coke Dealer has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-23-09 09:15 PM.

Cola 05-23-09 09:36 PM

Plane Crash

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...m?bandID=956540

Cola 05-23-09 09:37 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...m?bandID=956540

plane crash

System 05-24-09 06:52 PM

The Jett has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-24-09 06:52 PM.

The Jett 05-24-09 07:50 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/def...m?bandID=956827

^ Dur ya go fellah ;)

Cola 05-24-09 11:41 PM

Vote Up

LaTiNKiTTeN 05-25-09 08:17 PM

Voted For: Coke Dealer

aight well..i listened to both n ill say i hate accapellas n yall shoulda done it over a beat...n it was real short so there wasnt really a whole lotta time to say much but
jett even tho i dont care for u ur voice is garbage n if uve been at it for yrs n thats the best u can come up with thats wack as shit
cola for a 1st audio it wasnt too bad.u still needa work on ur flow ill say jetts flow was a touch smoother but his voice is just so screetchy that it makes u wana kill urself
so the only thing to judge by was punches n i just found colas a bit more humorous with the pick on ur own size shit....
jett only had one line the cola at the end that cola is just sugar has no punch but it just was blah to me overall it was just weak
so based on a lil better punches in cola's audio i think he got this.
n the fact that his audio was his first n jett's been spittin for yrs supposedly,jett u should have stood out n u didnt do that so
vote=cola
if u wana remove this vote for w/e reason i dont give a shit....jus tellin it like it is

05-25-09 08:28 PM

This was feedback posted for The Jett

u sounded like a lil kid even on computer speakers and it's just really annoying, 30 seconds is lame and you had like 1 and a half punches which were weak. the rest was filler

The Jett 05-25-09 08:29 PM

No. I would never remove it. Its classic ownage. Thank you. Babes ;) my little plump pussycat, who makes you purr........yehhhhhh

05-25-09 08:30 PM

Okay sorry the voting system is wack on this site but anyway here's my feedback for coke dealer...

coke you had a lot of punches and a beat which was really faint but it didn't matter cuz your flow was wack, and almost all punches were weak too, but you attempted and I gotta give the attempt for trying to hit, which metaphorically speaking says that you had "The heart" in this more than jett did

so you were going for it more than he was but both of you fucking suck and I'd battle you both if you collabed against me ya fucks

later

In-Vision 05-25-09 08:49 PM

This was feedback posted for The Jett

damn your voice is annoying.......................

YouAndWhatArmy 05-27-09 12:07 AM

Voted For: The Jett

Hi there kids, this is Nick Fletcher on my voting alias account. Why? Because for some reason my Nick Fletcher account ain't even allowed to post a fucking vote. Strobe is gay.

Anyway, I listened to both and I have no idea at all in how coke has the only vote. In my opinion this is a 5-0 knockout to Jett. Why? Simple, whilst he may sound like the newest signing to Alvin and the Chipmunks.. he at least dropped an audio style accapella verse. He had maybe one or two punches, nothing special. A bunch of filler really put me off. That sugar shit at the end was probably the only real mentionable diss. Coke on the other hand, man.. I struggled to find anything worth noting. The punches once I grasped them weren't great at all... but what really killed your chances for me is that you fucking sound like you've got a text verse on paper and are just reading it out aloud. If you are gonna drop audio you need some flow.. so that when I hear that shit acapella I can imagine a beat to it in my head. All I could picture from coke was reading a text verse.

So, jett takes this shit pretty easily. This sucked ass in general though and you both know it.

J. Luth 05-27-09 12:16 AM

This was feedback posted for Coke Dealer

peepingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg g

Young Kidd (LM) 05-27-09 12:48 AM

vwasdffffffffffffffffffffffsavsdfwasdrwefawfwe

polllssss

The Jett 05-27-09 11:40 AM

I dont do acapella's bottom line. I think that is pretty clear.

The Jett 05-27-09 11:42 AM

Band/Artist Jet Battles and Disses
ยป click to edit any other band page:
Jet Battles and Disses
The Jett
[close] edit
URL http://www.soundclick.com/JetBattlesandDisses
2nd URL add www.soundclick.com/your_choice explain
http://www.soundclick.com/
account status free band page VIP band page

Overview
Stats page views song plays downloads
yesterday: 1 1 0
more

Charts - currently no song on the charts - more

Its CJ 06-05-09 11:29 PM

neither of you niggas were sick. honestly i cant wait to get a mic to murder people like you and you should have saved your money before buying a shitty one.carson that one song on there wasnt bad but still.

The Jett 06-07-09 12:08 AM

gimme a beat....thats all im sayin
.......this is garbage.......................

Its CJ 06-08-09 07:10 PM

Yea i understand. Ocapelo the whole time? or how ever you spell it? was that in the rules?
anyways im about to make a new song with Leaving the past by Immortal technique's instrumentals once i get my new mic so it should be good. ill put it up.

The Jett 06-10-09 12:05 AM

yes that it is usually the stipulation when battling me.......no one wants to face me on a beat.........

Cola 06-10-09 12:56 AM

rofl @ jett trying to sway this shit, fuck outta here you bitch CJ

aint no one give a fuck what some lame bitch thinks

The Jett 06-10-09 03:51 PM

So wait. Are you saying you won this? I want to get it str8, my bad. But dude you are fuckin retarded if you think that. Seriously, If I was you.....I'd stay far away from this thread in the hopes it goes un-noticed like most other audio's. But you Keep UPPPIN IT!

It's really fascinating in a way. I been watchin alot of the wire lately and you are definitely one of them bottom level sellers. ya know what I mean?

Cola 06-10-09 04:38 PM

only bottom level i see is that thing you cicled on your I.D. ya fucking midget

we can take this shit to any other site, i wouldn't give a fuck and i'd still whoop your ass

oh wait, PUNNCCCHHH

Its CJ 06-10-09 07:37 PM

Pahaha you got room to talk.Your lyrics are wack nigga
get your redneck country sounding ass off a rap site. your a fake GOD I CANT WAIT FOR A MIC
and you arent shit nigga.try to bang someone else out when you cant even rap.whos your inspiration bitch? Ice Cube? and if he was you arent even touching that nigga.

The Jett 06-10-09 07:49 PM

man coke......you got no idea how fuckin stupid ya lookin.......

Cola 06-10-09 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its CJ
Pahaha you got room to talk.Your lyrics are wack nigga
get your redneck country sounding ass off a rap site. your a fake GOD I CANT WAIT FOR A MIC
and you arent shit nigga.try to bang someone else out when you cant even rap.whos your inspiration bitch? Ice Cube? and if he was you arent even touching that nigga.

ROOFFLL

bitch, all my shit were actual FACTS, dumb ass

Jett is 5'6, he a short lil kid compared to me...he picking on my daughter whos 1, he sound like he aint hit puberty, THIS was my first audio becuase Jett woulnd't stop following me around

so FUCK OFF you homo

and @ Jett, rofl...you should just go back to claimin you ridin high up in a vett

Its CJ 06-10-09 09:17 PM

i meant vanilla ice. paha....................................

The Jett 06-11-09 03:15 PM

but I stated how bad u suck and thats true too........you see bein short and rappin.....is some what better than suckin an rappin.

We can lower that mic for me. Im sorry.....But we cant lower my level for you

Cola 06-11-09 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
but I stated how bad u suck and thats true too........you see bein short and rappin.....is some what better than suckin an rappin.

We can lower that mic for me. Im sorry.....But we cant lower my level for you

rofl, you claim that i stated i was a great rapper? see i knwo im not makin a carrer out of this you dumb faggot your just too FUCKING DUMB to get that point through your little skull

and your right, they would have to lower that mic, ALOT.

E.C 06-14-09 03:34 PM

tbh i thought this battle was pretty shit.

you both should of used beats. imo.

newayz.

Coke- you gotta alryt voice, disses are alryt flow is gd, it was kinds hard to keep up with your structure coz some of ur verse didnt rhyme but every bar ended with a punchline which is kwl. overall gd for wot it was but i prefer battles on beats. i get into it more.

jet-

wtf?
did u record on an instrumental n silence it? mate tbh it sounded shitttttt. cudnt realy undrtsand what u were sayin, too much production on ur vocals it didnt sound real for me. disses didnt really hit hard, seems like u focued on flow. considering it looks like u both decided to do accapella jus have hard disses. jett didnt like u verse at all.

overall. battle was pretty shit imo. coke had better verse. more disses n it sounded realer.

v/ coke

E.C 06-14-09 03:38 PM

razzz. who thefuck voted for jett?

dickeds lol

coke this battle is urs hands down bro.

jett u dont do accapella? y do 1 then? fuckin arsehole.
u lost
hands down
pants down
take it like a bitch
shut the fuck up
thnx

In-Vision 06-14-09 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
.no one wants to face me on a beat.........

lmao...you're losing 2-1.....against a guy who's never done this shit before.....and you're telling me how nobody wants to face you on a beat? please...this was about lyrics...and if you can't beat him straight up..lyrically...if you can't destroy him...lyrically...without a beat...it doesn't make any sense to try and convince people you could do that..on a beat...you're not special...if you can't do it without a beat..you certaintly couldn't do it with one.

Cola 06-14-09 06:38 PM

thanks for the feedback E.C.

2-1

bumpin for more votes

The Jett 06-14-09 09:34 PM

lmao at these posts. I was havin a rough day....thanks for this

King Solo 06-17-09 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
razzz. who thefuck voted for jett?

dickeds lol

coke this battle is urs hands down bro.

jett u dont do accapella? y do 1 then? fuckin arsehole.
u lost
hands down
pants down
take it like a bitch
shut the fuck up
thnx

lmao, you fucking idiot. I voted for jett. after all, this is in essence an AUDIO battle and lyrically jett was better because coke sounded like he was just reading a text verse. lol @ you, fucking gay.

Cola 06-17-09 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
lmao, you fucking idiot. I voted for jett. after all, this is in essence an AUDIO battle and lyrically jett was better because coke sounded like he was just reading a text verse. lol @ you, fucking gay.

but i had better punches, he had a better flow...

punches > flow

this aint a song battle

regardlesss, WE BULLY FOOLS

M&rk 06-17-09 06:26 PM

both super gay, who picked to do only accapellas. but coke had the 1 year old line and that puberty line even though you both sound like huge homo's haha. need a beat to drain out some of that wackness

M&rk 06-17-09 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
but i had better punches, he had a better flow...

punches > flow

this aint a song battle

regardlesss, WE BULLY FOOLS

true for a a battle, but still this was lame