RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   Week 6: Caustic 3-1 .vs Jonathon 2-1 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249292)

Civil. 03-02-09 07:43 PM

Week 6: Caustic 3-1 .vs Jonathon 2-1

Monday Morning: Battles are set up
Wednesday: Caustic 1 bar
Thursday: Jon 2 bars
Friday: Caustic 1 bar
Sunday: Battles Night Close

Feeding is allowed and will be optional

Jonathon 03-03-09 07:33 AM

check son.

please emphasize the son in that

Caustic 03-04-09 07:48 PM

Seriously Sucka, you can't see me, simple to see it ain't fair come hard if you dare.
See Now I've put Johnny on the spot... and honestly I usually Piss there

Jonathon 03-06-09 08:50 AM

kid your brainless; we'd put zombies in the mix but they'd dodge you
your not a G, and the only spot I'm on is more than likely on your girls
oh yeah, n' your not hot, more like a water bucket outside of a tent
thank god your going to hell cuz you'd even make him wanna repent

Caustic 03-06-09 09:00 PM

nice job dropping after the dead line.... i think I'll be a lazy mother fucker and just be out with my win :)

lyricalflowz 03-06-09 09:04 PM

^^ lmao! haha, get em' slugger. (;

Jonathon 03-06-09 10:10 PM

i got a lot of shit to do during thursdays, so i posted it as soon as i could get on, which was 7:00 first thing in the morning.. if your bitching at that, then you must be lazy. lol

Cola 03-06-09 10:52 PM

wow, Caustic pullin a bitch made pussy move

vote: Johnaton

Caustic 03-07-09 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon
i got a lot of shit to do during thursdays, so i posted it as soon as i could get on, which was 7:00 first thing in the morning.. if your bitching at that, then you must be lazy. lol

LMAO I have shit to do too yet I manage to drop on time every week, what are you saying your time is more important then mine? Its not and to drop late with no warning gets you DQ'd I looked in last night you had nothing so I went on my way I didn't even think about a punch and I'm not going to atleast let someone know you wanna drop late but since you didn't I'm taking the win.

Civil. 03-07-09 12:20 PM

its not a bitch move, adam you know that you need to notify me or your opponent...if you aignt gon be able to drop on time. Although i think caus should
just edit his post...and do 2 quick punches then get some votes on it. but ...hes right. You need to let em know.

Jonathon 03-07-09 12:22 PM

well shit my bad, you can give me the loss if you want, i could care less lol

and, caustic, that ranting and raving is not needed, i never said any of the 'my time's more important than yours' shit. hell no, i understand everyone has something to do. I was simply trying to say, I had shit to do, I didn't have enough time to get on the computer, my internet fucks up around 12:00 so after that its useless... I got home after 12, thus I couldn't post.

kthnxbye.

Civil. 03-07-09 07:32 PM

caustic wins 4-1

jon loses 2-2