RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What illnesses do they prescribe medicinal marijuana to? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232913)

Terumoto 08-04-06 09:19 PM

What illnesses do they prescribe medicinal marijuana to?

I know one is when you're about to die from cancer and you just gotta chill out...

Are there any easier ones?

La Cosa Nostra 08-04-06 09:24 PM

Chronic pain...

Terumoto 08-04-06 09:30 PM

Australia's first medicinal marijuana trial

May 21 2003

The use of cannabis for medical purposes is to be allowed for the first time in Australia under a scheme announced yesterday in NSW.

Announcing the four-year trial scheme, NSW Premier Bob Carr said governments had an obligation to explore all avenues available to relieve human pain and suffering.

The announcement follows pressure from medical groups and overseas studies that have found the active compound in cannabis can help alleviate chronic pain and nausea and improve appetite.

Mr Carr said the trial aimed at easing the suffering of people who came to the attention of a working party on cannabis he established in 2000. "This is a compassionate scheme," Mr Carr said.

By legalising marijuana for medicinal use, NSW will join nine US states, as well as Canada and the Netherlands.

Kriptic 08-04-06 09:38 PM

soemthinglike clock-o-ma (spelt how it sounds haha) for old peopel who haze like..blurry vision)

Euthanize. 08-04-06 09:52 PM

The funny part is half the people that have canibus cards don't even have a legit medical issue to be using medical marijuana from the canibus club.

Kriptic 08-04-06 10:12 PM

^ i wish i could get some of that medical bud.... like that movie half baked...that would be sick if u could really forge them paper and get pounds that easy

La Cosa Nostra 08-04-06 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
^ i wish i could get some of that medical bud.... like that movie half baked...that would be sick if u could really forge them paper and get pounds that easy

Anything can be forged dude...

As long as you got the know how...

∆ P E X X 08-04-06 10:34 PM

glaucoma and chronic pain are the only 2 reason I know

Crazy Hades 08-04-06 10:48 PM

^ Dope sig, man.

∆ P E X X 08-04-06 10:52 PM

lmao, coming from you, thank you sir :)

Chris Stylez 08-04-06 11:06 PM

^^ur sig of bush reminds me of the borg from star track. Anyways they should just legalize it and make it like alcohol. People is gonna smoke weed regardless so legalize it. Fucka medicinal excuse

Kriptic 08-04-06 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Anything can be forged dude...

As long as you got the know how...

i no that..im saying it would be awsome if I could do that..... i could if i got a job at a place like that prolly..but i woudlnt get ajob there so its all good lol

Euthanize. 08-04-06 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic

haha.

In my city we have canibus clubs and I smoke that medical bud you're talking about. All different types of weed. I love the Bay Area.

Kriptic 08-04-06 11:39 PM

^ gotta get up there soemtime. hahah a canibus club..bomb....i smoked northerlight..purple haze..orange crush...and some wicked sick shit my friend brought from canada..i forget the name..all we got around here...is some bomb nugg...dont really no the name..i just get it fronted..sell it out..smoke dit and make alot of profit...every town around me...buys it for 15 a gram but its 10 here..not too bad for bomb shit

Nynth Degree 08-05-06 12:41 PM

Terrets syndrome.