RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   RD 1: sal-v vs. WENOL (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=52923)

alldig 06-02-03 01:58 AM

RD 1: sal-v vs. WENOL

First Round Schedule:

Check in by Tuesday 12AM EST (MIDNIGHT)
Audios due by Thursday 12AM EST (MIDNIGHT) (june 5th)
Voting ends on Sunday (june 7th)

1) There is a 1 minute minimum and 3 minute maximum for all audio battles.
2) No recycling or biting in any form or you will be banned from the tournament.
3) You must post your audio with the username you signed in with.
4) ONLY TOURNEY PARTICIPANTS, USERS WITH 200+ POSTS, AND MODS MAY VOTE. ALL OTHER VOTES WILL NOT COUNT.

THE COMPLETE RULES: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=52260

sal-v 06-02-03 07:23 AM

a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s
t
u
v
w
x
y
z
Halfway to the post count shit ... Anyways ... Goodbye, kid ... Sorry this had to happen ... By the way, who the fuck are you?

sal-v 06-02-03 08:50 AM

MIKE ... Sorry to post again ... But I have a question ...

wENOL ... CAN YOU EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH ... ?

I checked your soundclick page and EVERYTHING is in French ... Can you even speak English, man? ... Cuz honestly, I don't know why we're doing this battle if you can't speak english ... I just wanted to ask before hand ... Thank You

wENOL 06-02-03 12:09 PM

i can speak english im chekin in so chek out ill try of my best
but are you good sal-v where can i hear youyr shit just send me a pm please

wENOL 06-05-03 10:49 PM

yo man my ttrack really suck i just recorded it so fast cause i just doing that to hear a fat track against me but yo im trying to upload it but soundclikc fucks a lot but in 15 min it ll be online

wENOL 06-05-03 11:05 PM

www.soundclick.com/crackmdt/
here it is
its sucks a lot
im no english
i made it quick
i know it suck
i just dont give a fuck...
its all i have to say

sal-v 06-06-03 12:42 AM

^ thanks for showing up.

I completely forgot about this until Jae Cyph told me that you dropped.

I made my audio in 30 minutes. Written and recorded. Don't believe me? Ask Cyph ... lol ...

G'luck though

www.soundclick.com/lesalvation

"wenol is said and done" (When All Is Said And Done)

pzz...1

ill go vote on some battles 2nite after midnight

wENOL 06-06-03 12:56 AM

nice you just beat me in 30 minutes anyway im glad to made this battle with you..
u made a nice diss

sal-v 06-06-03 12:58 AM

^dont take anything personal i said in the audio ... this is just a battle ... lol ... nothing against you ... keep rhymin' bro ... nice audio

wENOL 06-06-03 01:00 AM

haha nice audio.. :S u must be kiddin, it like the worst shit i never recorded.. i dont think ill make english rhymes anymore..

AlcaTrakz 06-06-03 02:26 AM

Idont think i need to really explain my vote on this one do i?....i mean..the other kid spit in english...but the dubs that he used were like 4 seconds after the punchline.....and he said salvation only 3 times...and that was on the 'chorus'

'ill eat you like a sandwhich..'

ok most of this audio sounded like one of mine....BACKWARDS...

vote - salv

.pz.

Jae Cyph 06-06-03 03:39 AM

vote-salv

is tehre really any reason to explain
sal v had overall better flow better
content

blah blah blah blah blah blah

sal-v 06-06-03 03:28 PM

Thanks For The Votes - Uppin' For Votes - I Gotta Go To Work Now And Then Graduation And Then Make A Few Appearances At A Few Graduation Parties - I'll Vote On The Rest Of The Battles When I Get Home ... Pz.onE

fabolous89 06-06-03 05:03 PM

lol wenol...your quality is uglaaaay...too low or something, those backups were wwwwwway off i couldn't understand nothing hardly...so blah

sal-v...the beat is dope lol...the punches were pretty good the flow was much better...and i could understand what u were saying lol

vote - salv

Baron Mynd. 06-07-03 12:03 AM

Sal owned this, no contest, pretty good for a 30 min track, not the best ive heard by you - this was enough to take this though, just better punches and quality the whole way through.

vote - Sal-V