RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   One cool thing I like bout the US of A (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251672)

JTR 08-26-10 05:49 AM

One cool thing I like bout the US of A

you guys really support your soldiers. I guess it has to do with a lot of patriotism and a lot of proppoganda but regardless I like how supportive you are of your soldiers. In montreal when I take the subway to work in my uniform only twice of all the times I've gone was I let into the subway for free without having to pay a ticket, im sure if I did that in USA they'd pass me everytime for free.

I was just bringing my issued kitbag to cali with me filled with my clothes cuz I had to pack fast and it was the first large bag around, anyways some dude see's me and is like oh ur army thank you so much sir for your service. Then I was like yea... canadian army. Then he's like oh well you're all in the same places anyways protecting our shores so thank you none the less sir. Haha that's some quality shit even though I aint never been on tour and don't plan on going on one

holla

JTR 08-26-10 05:50 AM

oh yea Carl Jr's and Baby Ruth chocolate bars are sick too

But wtf @ no real smoked meat sandwiches your Deli's suck cow cock compared to MTL deli's.

JTR 08-26-10 05:53 AM

and you guys still got trix cerea booommbbb they stopped selling that shit in quebec years ago :(

actually you got A LOT of ill cereals that they don't sell in quebec anymore.

But on the downside your milk swallows whale sperm compared to Quebec milk. I guess those french hick farmers way out in the french country land sure know how to drain some quality cow titties

High-Dro 08-26-10 10:52 PM

boo! quebec! please separate!

loololololz

high-dro out

JTR 08-27-10 03:20 AM

montreal is the best city in canada that's why we're the most well known canadian city in the entire world.......... :)

High-Dro 08-27-10 10:17 PM

montreal IS the fuckin shit...but i dunno if actually is the most well known canadian city. especially recently since the olympics this year. and toronto is probably more well known too. all 3 are sick cities. canada ftw

Adam 08-27-10 10:24 PM

Montreal isn't the most well known Canadian city. Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton are by a long shot.

Adam 08-27-10 10:32 PM

Oh by the way.. supporting the soldiers is bullshit, it's no different than supporting war. Discover peace already.

High-Dro 08-28-10 12:45 AM

you think edmonton is more well known than montreal???

Adam 08-28-10 06:55 AM

I hate Edmonton but it's pretty big right now man. The only thing other countries know Montreal for is their hockey team. All the immigrants in Canada are flocking to Alberta for work.

High-Dro 08-28-10 02:05 PM

I think montreal is more well known for having a lower drinking age and strippers. Both = win

JTR 08-28-10 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
I think montreal is more well known for having a lower drinking age and strippers. Both = win

yea that's what a lot of americans know it for lolll

Europe knows MTL cuz it's the most europeanesque city in canada

Hitta 08-28-10 09:13 PM

Isn't weed legal in some place's in Canada?