RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DJ big Mike fuckzin wit a kontroverzy mixtape? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217469)

K.ontroverz.Y 12-18-05 05:55 PM

DJ big Mike fuckzin wit a kontroverzy mixtape?

yezzir. i was in the mall today. And i saw DJ big mike with all his niggaz. he was signin autographs n shit. i talked to him for a good 10-20 mins. i let him listen to my shit. and he sed i had some skillz. he invited me to his private party in Hamilton today. N shit. i chilled with him for a while then i dipped. he was wit like 10 niggaz. i got on him bout the canadian rap game n shit. and how i can bring the Canadian connects n population up. blah blah. he agree'd so now tonight imma see waz up

KOOL COL-B 12-18-05 06:00 PM

o werd. props my spicca. if u make it u gotta help us utha canadians :cool: u know, werd

K.ontroverz.Y 12-18-05 06:27 PM

jea..u know i got canada on lock

.Ike. 12-18-05 06:35 PM

word....good luck with this man....hope it works out for the best

Logic The Goonie 12-18-05 06:38 PM

Whoever Big Mike is is an idiot then. Threads like these don't make you look better, they just make the other person look worse. =/

K.ontroverz.Y 12-18-05 06:49 PM

shut the fuck up hoe. Ill make sure to remember this once im famous famz. But thanks. that shit doesn't hurt me it only makes me stronger. Whats your bitch ass gonna say once im stackin cheese talkin to russel simmons? Nigga fuck you.

distilled 12-18-05 08:01 PM

I never got that phrase. Cheese.

Seriouslt tho, what the fuck is it about.

KOOL COL-B 12-18-05 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
I never got that phrase. Cheese.

Seriouslt tho, what the fuck is it about.

cheese = money, werd

New Meth0d 12-18-05 09:04 PM

cheese=nachos.!!

Zone Out 12-19-05 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Whoever Big Mike is is an idiot then. Threads like these don't make you look better, they just make the other person look worse. =/

wow
what kind of rap that you fuckin listen to?
you never heard of Big Mike?
smh
pathetic

MoTiF 12-19-05 03:30 PM

/\word

Kon

you know you need an antorurage or w.e the fuck it is when u hit it....and i aint doin shit after i graduate ;)

Hoodz Prophet 12-19-05 03:44 PM

word fam...go after that shit...and if he say no...i'll e-gat him :) and we all know big mike don't want that...even though cruel summer was a dope ass mixtape

KOOL COL-B 12-19-05 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
cheese=nachos.!!

wen i read that last night it reminded me that i had sum nacho cheese doritos, so i went n got them. n wen i wuz eatin them a peice of 1 flew up in my eye :( thanks a fucking lot new mef :mad: werd

New Meth0d 12-19-05 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
wen i read that last night it reminded me that i had sum nacho cheese doritos, so i went n got them. n wen i wuz eatin them a peice of 1 flew up in my eye :( thanks a fucking lot new mef :mad: werd

werd yo you forgot yo nacho eating goggles...foo how many times do i have to remind you!

KOOL COL-B 12-19-05 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
werd yo you forgot yo nacho eating goggles...foo how many times do i have to remind you!

omfg, how did i fogit??? they were sitting right there beside my masturbating goggles, u know, dont wanna git my eye lids super glued shut. ima git a knife n carv it into my arm so i dont fogit next time :cool: werd