RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   emimem (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250547)

_Talksic_ 05-13-09 06:07 PM

emimem

after getting his new album,hes still spitting but it seems like hes dying out..
discuss......

Speats 05-13-09 10:23 PM

I aint saying nothing till Relapse 2 , but on relapse 1, yeah hes dying slowly

Young Kidd (LM) 05-19-09 10:36 PM

i think any rapper who's been around for so long will die out.
but he even states in a song .

"I can't come to grips that i may be done with rap i need a new outlet."

kinda true.
every rapper comes to that moment. some retire some dont. but..
still better than half the game.

Jay Rose 05-19-09 10:39 PM

ill never run out cuz i make niche music.....basically just talk bout whatever i see, so what whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

nah but really why u think hes doin the voice hes trying to rediscover himself as an artist but doesnt have a skill set aside from lyricism..... still an all time fav tho.....

lyricalflowz 05-19-09 10:47 PM

shit, lyrically he hasn't fallen off at all, in fact I think his rhyme schemes and shit is better than ever. I just question his subject matter on a lot of the tracks on Relapse.

Relapse 2 is going to determine a lot.

_Talksic_ 05-20-09 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
i think any rapper who's been around for so long will die out.
but he even states in a song .

"I can't come to grips that i may be done with rap i need a new outlet."

kinda true.
every rapper comes to that moment. some retire some dont. but..
still better than half the game.

yeah true that..

Da Problem Child 05-20-09 08:35 AM

um.....eminem been the same, he'll still be gettin money either way, so his album is a go for me

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-20-09 08:57 AM

He needs motivation, look at nas, jay brought the beast out, and that was what like 5+ years ago? ( when did stillmatic drop, i dont even remember)

MurDaH187 05-20-09 10:24 AM

I haven't herd the album yet but my man who isn't even a eminem fan said he's album is crack and he's hype about the album so I can't call it.....

But should be intresting to hear.....

Did he black out on any track and got raw with it or he was focus on he's kiddie play around radio songs??

Dufflebag Boy 05-20-09 07:19 PM

i still think his older shit is better from what i heard on the album but atleast the 3 singles thats out is better than alot of the str8 up trash that came out on encore and after. 3 AM is the best recent shit i heard so far. interesting concept, decent beat, catchy hook, INCREDIBLE lyrics (best lyricism i heard from em since slim shady - marshal mathers lp) but this new delivery hes bringing on his songs is str8 up annoying and revolting. he sounds like a fuckin arabian towel head trying to rap he should just use his normal voice and hed be on his way ta earning some respect back in this music industry

_Talksic_ 05-20-09 09:13 PM

^^^yeh he def needs to lose the accent

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-20-09 09:50 PM

Bagpipes from Baghdad, 3AM, Stay Wide Awake, Must Be The Ganja, are all good ones, Careful what you wish for is pretty dope

Young Kidd (LM) 05-20-09 10:45 PM

He loses the accent on most of this CD. or maybe i just can't hear it anymore.

either way. i like it.
good shit.
kinda hoping Relapse II is taking the last 5 tracks emotion/ideas/rawness of R1

and putting it into more songs.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-21-09 05:07 PM

i happily i cashed out for the cd. another classic album. i thoroughly enjoyed it. nothing necessarily "groundbreaking" on it but em is em...he delivered as usual. just my opinion.

the supe

Its CJ 05-29-09 08:53 PM

Yea honestly im not big on his Joked songs.
I like Careful what you wish for,and Beautiful off the relapse, oh and also hello. the oxyconton ox line is nice.i want the relapse 2 to drop soon.
Get Stir Crazy off of lime wire. its pretty sick