RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   lol...I love NY reunion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241496)

Tha .Q 04-15-07 09:07 PM

lol...I love NY reunion

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy man

ILL GEE 04-16-07 02:22 PM

Funny shyt... Dude master-shatted on NY! I think that lil Miami dude woulda whooped Tango's ass, though... especially after that splinter episode Tango had when they built that broad a friggin dog house...lmao

nfamus18bars 04-16-07 02:41 PM

yeah i wit u homey i think so too but that bitch was to salty at the end
but like he said i cant be wit some one that dogged my moma
foreal foreal her moms at no looker why she b lookin like a cheap craked out homesexual male prostitute

Clokworx 04-16-07 02:54 PM

tango served her. i still hate that mother fucker, but he owned her.

SPLINTER TOLD ME TO COME FOR YOU.

chance is funny motha fucka

SUPERVILLAIN 04-16-07 07:44 PM

tango's whack-juice...but he gets mad love for droppin' that sorry bitch on the reunion show. that shit was hi-larious. omg. my ribs still hurt.

i wish whiteboy, chance and real woulda jumped donetango on stage.

i hope chance doesnt bitch up and get spotted making up and getting comfortable with that skank skeezah snatch batch.

give chance his own dating show...lol.

s.v./c.s.

Clokworx 04-16-07 08:23 PM

werd. if chance had his own show, everybody would watch that shit. i love how 12 pack and heat are boyfriends now

Jay 3rd 04-16-07 10:23 PM

lmao Tango left her ass... New York dont get no luck lmao.. chance should go hit it

ILL GEE 04-17-07 01:39 PM

chance look like snoop dogg with a sisqo perm trying too hard to be gangsta...lol... you see that platinum wave kit he was rocking on the last episode?!!! .... ROFL!!!!

He did dudes worldwide proud though... dude is funny as hell... "Don't cry!.. Don't cry, girl!"....lmao

He shitted on her momz and then was like... " give you a hug?!... you crazy!... you git lips already... you don't need these!"... ROFLMMFAO

Gangsta... still looks as soft as twinkie filling... but in a gangsta type twinkie the kid kinda way...lmao

ILL GEE 04-17-07 01:40 PM

yo... LAttin Kitten prolly woulda had a better chance...lol... sorry... had to do it

Tha .Q 04-18-07 03:23 AM

^^^Tango did the right thing dumpin NY...How you gonna talk about someone's mom like that?

That's a NO NO!

ILL GEE 04-18-07 03:09 PM

^^her mom was a hypocrite... how she gon tell tango "the ring is too small"... ain't she supposed to be so churchly and Godly?... she's materialistic and has no real spirituality whatsoever... she's prolly just as freaky as NY is...

Cola 04-18-07 03:35 PM

bet New York can suck a goooooooooood dick

Clokworx 04-18-07 04:18 PM

she prolly could suck a mean dick...she got boob job too

Tha .Q 04-18-07 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
^^her mom was a hypocrite... how she gon tell tango "the ring is too small"... ain't she supposed to be so churchly and Godly?... she's materialistic and has no real spirituality whatsoever... she's prolly just as freaky as NY is...

Exactly...in church screamin PRAAAAAAAAAAAAISE HIIIIIIIIIIIM!

lol

That was phony.

Shear Kaughn 04-18-07 08:46 PM

all new york has is a body....her face looks like donky kong and kiddy kong