RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Justin~Vinciblevsd-mecca (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=72744)

d-mecca7 08-12-03 11:02 AM

Justin~Vinciblevsd-mecca

10 to 15 lines

no crew
hater
or d/rvotes
no feedoffs
and no free post

Justin~Vincible 08-12-03 11:03 AM

Check in................................................ .................................................. .

d-mecca7 08-12-03 11:16 AM

yo justin vincible, you aint gonna see me in this battle cause im just invizable/so take my lyrics and it might give you a visual/

as in how bad use gonna get smoked, like you hitten a blunt ya gonna choke, and ya lyrics are broke, ya so wak im gonna get the mods and get ya named revoked, cause i dont wonna here any more lyrics comen out a bitch ass throat/

so i dont have to put up with ya biquer, ya shits borin so ill sit back and eat me a snicker, i know i should had merked this nigga quicker

so i can get some peace and fuckin quite, but i know ya wonna here my shit cause its so fat i had to go on a diet,

d-mecca7 08-12-03 11:22 AM

yo nigga whats takin you so long cuzz ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin~Vincible 08-12-03 11:25 AM

Let me scarlet-the-bleeding,as I start-it-wit-reson, have parts-of-him-leaving, as I punch s hole in hid cheek hsve him,jawless-when bresthing.. 1

let me get descriptive wit FOUL and descrete-blows, so that he-knows that his punches aren't
hitting, if he stood at the line, and I gave him two free-throws..2

while I throw fire that flare-da-block, I spit punches and paradox to beat me u better come twice ss hsrd like sucking on s pair-of-cocks…3

Grapple-this-bitch,-as-I-live-thru-a-handful-of-hid-best, battle-his-wits-and-give-ds-fool-hannibls-da-test….4

cuz my verse be pimps tending to hoes as im bending the goals cuz reson is receiving more ones like stripper spinning on poles….5

d-mecca7 08-12-03 11:28 AM

yo we uppin niggas holla nice drop justin props ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Specialized 08-12-03 11:35 AM

yo mecca, nice verse, could u go and poll vote 4 me on my battle with nitrification. peace.................

Justin~Vincible 08-12-03 11:35 AM

Lol first line is breathing upin.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

d-mecca7 08-12-03 11:41 AM

yo we still uppin niggas holla front 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

d-mecca7 08-12-03 11:50 AM

yo we still uppin holla ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I.TWriter 08-12-03 11:55 AM

mecca had a nice verse and shit
word play was cool
and elevation
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^

Justin~Vincible 08-12-03 12:06 PM

Isnt it punches that matters anyway upin.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

ric0 08-12-03 12:08 PM

justin had this better all round meccca u had a good verse but not good enough

--------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------

Justin~Vincible 08-12-03 12:34 PM

Upn............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

MiCsYcKlE 08-12-03 12:36 PM

Let me scarlet-the-bleeding

that right there is wack
MECCA what the hell was that
weak

JUSTIN was hard throught the shit had gppd wordplay and dissing

VOTE JUSTIN