RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Anger Issues (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244765)

WhoAmI 11-22-07 06:44 PM

Anger Issues

I know it might be a longshot but does anyone else here have serious anger issues, i don't mean gettin mildly annoyed

i mean does anyone else here get intensely vexed quickly

if so how do you lot deal with that shit?

i might go anger management though cos shit's been gettin worse it's affecting my health n shit, my heart literally starts beating harder so i can feel it and shit's uncomfortable

L.E 11-22-07 07:21 PM

Roar.

I'm always mad.

-_-

Life sucks.

No I don't. But I know people who do.

11-22-07 07:51 PM

when I was growing up I used to literally break shit that took too much of my time.

I got annoyed with some game about half a year ago and I figured I'd relieve my stress by punching my desk, nuh uh, bad choice. The anger got the best of my fist and the entire desk drawer cracked in half diagonally.

J Summers 11-22-07 07:56 PM

<<<<is currently in anger management ...but i dont think i have anger issues but its court madated

*Froze* 11-22-07 07:56 PM

I hate when niggaz[mainly kids] get mad at they parents and break they own shit...the fuck??? I never broke anything in my life...everything has an energy presence in terms of "etheric matter", I consider that killing something.

11-22-07 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Froze*
I hate when niggaz[mainly kids] get mad at they parents and break they own shit...the fuck??? I never broke anything in my life...everything has an energy presence in terms of "etheric matter", I consider that killing something.

I broke this guy into 5 pieces, all of his limbs were laying across the street.

Then someone ran his leg over and I was like WTF DON'T KILL HIM

*Froze* 11-22-07 08:03 PM

^Ok...You obviously have no idea what it was I said in the post you quoted...

11-22-07 08:07 PM

And you're very wrong.

*Froze* 11-22-07 08:09 PM

Nope. But it doesn't matter.

11-22-07 08:09 PM

Yeah, because if it did, I would have to prove you wrong.

shut the fuck up little kid.

Tha .Q 11-23-07 12:33 AM

channel that anger into ur art

Lyriclesolja 11-23-07 03:16 AM

ya i got an anger problem........but its only when i cant spit ma flows right...

Ysdat 11-23-07 04:02 AM

^is allways angry :)

ThatsWhatSheSaid 11-23-07 07:15 AM

I have anger problems, when I get mad my body gets real fucking hot, than i just lose it, im a controller breaking, door punching, cat thrower

WhoAmI 11-23-07 07:26 AM

lol @ controller breaker that remind me of back in the day when my older brother got mad when he fell off rainbow road in mario kart on the SNES in 150cc...he thrwe the pad up in the air and punched it into piece

the classic part is he stuck it back together and continued playing lmao