RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Billabong .vs. GeT CrUnK 451 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85392)

GeT CrUnK 451 10-13-03 07:40 PM

Billabong .vs. GeT CrUnK 451

10 lines min
15 lines max
u spit first
no d/r
no crew votes
no hate votes
not bitin
no recycling
u got 1 hour to spit aight
GO! ! !

Billabong 10-13-03 07:44 PM

iight .

Billabong 10-13-03 07:51 PM

GeT CrUnK 451, who u think u r//
come up all in hur talk shit //
u best back the fuck up//
be 4 u get fucked up//
i aint playin around with dis lil kid shit//
ill POP you out in ya jaw//
so you dont kno u r fucking with//
unless u r ready to get messed up//
ima walk out of hur slowly//
with my motha fucking WIN//
pack your getto ass raps and get the fuck out of rapbattles//
u make the other rappers look like wiggas//

Billabong 10-13-03 07:51 PM

your turn lets here it .

GeT CrUnK 451 10-13-03 07:53 PM

gimme 10 more min and ima old vet with new name well kinda a vet so dont get suprised my my Words aight just 5 or 10 more..
.................................................. ...................................

GeT CrUnK 451 10-13-03 07:53 PM

Im killin, chillin, thrillin bitches, not snitches//
Jacking a nigga in a milli second, leaving yall Monopoly broke after taking your riches//
I wonder about this nigga Billa when he takes the genie lamp to make wishes//
See me coming out of the lamp to give the nigga a punch and spit in his face and that has to be the biggest disses//
After beating you, I wouldn't be surprised you were seen at Wendy's washing dishes//
I bet Lady I got that nigga pussy whipped, so she gon be calling you the 'missus'(slang for the wife)//
Still making this nigga cry like a bitch, I wonder how the nigga got balls to fuck pussy, he must of asked Santa on his Christmas wish list//
Dismiss this nigga before class, you don't match my class, you trailer park trash, you truly don't know me, nigga your flow is tasteless//
Keep pushing me I'm gonna tell the truth how this nigga's name was really NutInMyThroat//
You must of changed your name about 100 times, copying and pasting rhymes, you running out of time cos I'm about to lyrically 'CutYourThroat'//

GeT CrUnK 451 10-13-03 07:54 PM

uppin for votes man............................................... .........................
.................................................. ................................................

Topic 10-13-03 07:59 PM

ok to break it down billabong very rarely rhymed unless he has like a fucked up accent and made that shit rhyme u need to elevate, get crunk had this in every aspect
flow- crunk
wordplay - "
vocab- "
punches- "

my vote - get crunk
other guy u need to elevate and rhyme more

Billabong 10-13-03 08:00 PM

iight .

deser_eagle 10-13-03 08:02 PM

both were wack as fuck, but crunk got it. billa, you too damn elementary........................................ .................................................. ...............................................

GeT CrUnK 451 10-13-03 08:09 PM

aight we still uppin for this shit dont let it sleep...........................
.................................................. .................................................. ..

Billabong 10-13-03 08:15 PM

iight ppl .

Billabong 10-13-03 08:18 PM

lets keep them votes coming NO crew votes etha!! .

GeT CrUnK 451 10-13-03 08:24 PM

ay man ima free agent i aint in no crew soo ya UPPIN ANYWAYS.................COMMON DONT SLEEP ON THIS BATTLE............................................ .......................

Billabong 10-13-03 08:27 PM

yea iight thats what they all say but what eva .