RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tha Remix Vs Rappad (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=71022)

Token 08-04-03 10:52 PM

Tha Remix Vs Rappad

whatup man rules are:
15 lines max
No d/r, hate, or crew votes
You spit first if u don't mind.....i have a weird think about spittin' first i won't feed though i'll start on my verse now so if i post right after you do don't think i pre-wrote or gay shit like that iiight?
best of luck ta both us
-1-

Rappad 08-05-03 12:18 AM

aight man just got here and i dont hav a lot of time so checkin in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rappad 08-05-03 12:34 AM

ok heres my verse good luck to both of us

My rhyme intelligence depletes ur bodies elements causing body rot and forensic evidence//
gone were the days when you could often pray that the heavy hand of Rappad would not rip your life away//
as knowledge surpasses time my intel becomes inclined and my invasioned fury finds a target in your spine//
leave you sea sick and quadriplegic drowning in a river to quiver and feed fish//
in conclusion my attacks leave an intrusion and no medical breakthru can stop insermountable bruising//
my style is uplifting ever changing and shifting like a higher force condones my wig splitting//
bringing balance to good and evil aligning the universes to a status that's equal//
in turn my heat burns but some still don't learn as they get thrashed and ash compiles to fill an urn//
remix's simple and plain style can't match my 3 dimensional graphic//
my enemies packed with hate and break whenthey battered//
my weaponaries act and you simply get shattered//
u require numerous atroposes//
gangrenous flesh gets ripped from my glock atrocities//
studied botany so i can conclude that remix truly is a herb//
this highway leads to hell so u better stick to da curb//

Rappad 08-05-03 12:56 AM

what happened to posting right after me? w/e fuck it just spit sometime soon aight dawg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Token 08-05-03 09:13 AM

lol my bad man i went to bed after i said that.......haha ain't i so gangsta.....lmao my bad kid

nice verse but not good enough........keep elevatin' kid

...:::Warming Up:::...

Metaphores runnin' thru your veins and into your blood like fish in tha ocean// 1
Catastrophe hittin' towards rappad rapidly or even like tha matrix in "slow-motion"// 2
You gettin' burned faster than logs in a campfire on a trip in tha mountains// 3
You're such a newbie it seems as if u drank from tha RB "youth fountain"// 4
You're tryin' to throw "punches" but i'm blockin' more "shots" then Ben Wallace// 5
When you throw em' at me that weak they bound to get packed even by tha smallest// 6

...:::Merking of Rappad:::...
My rhymes are are so "sharp" i need so much paper they gonna have ta cut down a forest// 7
Faggot likes barbies and "flowers" dealin' wit more "stems" than a fuckin' florist// 8
Crushing your skull wit these lyrical flows of explicit intelligance// 9
Your readin' this nervously and sayin' ah i lost to-hell-wit-this// 10
You couldn't throw good punches if u was "Evander" prayin' in "Holyfield"// 11
Unless you "bite" like Mike and leave your opponent wit a "swollen-ear"// 12

d-mecca7 08-05-03 09:19 AM

yo my vote goes to tha remix better flow punchs and wordplay props to rappad thow vote tha remix and go hit up the d-mecca vs eyesmindassassin aight niggas holla front 1

Godiva 08-05-03 09:33 AM

i vote for the remix.better wordplay and punches. can yall hit this up with a honest vote.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...15&pagenumber=1

Rappad 08-05-03 11:55 AM

aight first uppin nice battle man

Token 08-05-03 03:40 PM

uppin 1................................................. ...............................................

MiCsYcKlE 08-05-03 03:42 PM

Nice battle but remix was way iller

Better wordplay , flow and dissing
vote Remix

hit this up
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=70868

Crash 08-05-03 05:05 PM

tha remix took this his wordplay and flow was better then rappads no doubt niggers..and yo tha remix that 1 lost u have..is by me my man hahahaha u aint mad i hope??but u merked me once and i merked u once..wanna do a final battle or some shit ?

Token 08-05-03 05:40 PM

haha^^^ i don't know man you blew your top last battle and accused me of d/rin' and shit and that kinda pissed me off................but i'll think bout it dogg

Token 08-05-03 06:28 PM

uppin for more votes.......good battle Rappad............................................ ...........

Rappad 08-05-03 06:30 PM

yeah u 2 dawg im gonna need a rematch sometime lol
uppin

Token 08-05-03 07:10 PM

lol tru that^^^........................................... .................................................. ....