RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Emergency Help Center (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   15 best rappaz?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=136907)

RCShadow 07-23-04 03:44 AM

15 best rappaz??

MOD AND OR ADMIN can you give me a list of the top 15 emcees in hear..for future reference to learn who i needa beat to earn respect..cuz ill kill all 15 of them...thank you.....PEACE ~1 :banghead:

C-Explicit 07-23-04 07:05 AM

^^ There probably isnt a list.. because if you stay around a while.. you will figure it out..

shadow 07-25-04 04:13 PM

#1 is right here baby..lol

at topicals looool

joel reckless 07-25-04 04:26 PM

I'll Battle Every One Of Ya'll I'm Da Best On Da List So Come See Me

Karl Merks 07-25-04 05:17 PM

^ You're so fucking stupid, it astunds me how you've managed to survive without choking on your breakfast or sticking your finger in a light socket.

7*0*8* 07-25-04 07:19 PM

yo i prolly get killed by tha numba one... but im surr i'll get past most of dem.... on my hot days im unstoppable... i know im not da only one hear with bad days...

joel reckless 07-25-04 07:23 PM

wat up then you famale love to run yo mouth but you wont battle me so like i said i'm da best till some one proves me wrong so shut up!!!!!!!

7*0*8* 07-25-04 07:25 PM

ummm no offence but uhh,,, u have 18 post... :( dont get 2 boosted on yoself... no beff im just sayin dat battle a vet and u'll get crushed belive me.... don't replay onsum bullshit i'm just speakin my mind...

joel reckless 07-25-04 07:54 PM

come on now

first of all i was not talking to you second of just cuz you have your bad days don't mean i do cuz they might be a vet on here but i'm a vet da streets and like i said no one is seeing me i don't care who is a vet they still is not seeing me cuz i'm untouchable here and on da streets so stop speaking yo mind and only speak when you are spoken to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7*0*8* 07-25-04 07:57 PM

damn didnt i say DON'T reply on sum bullshit? and i know u wasn't talkin 2 me.... and unless u a audio head bein hot on da streets aint gone save you..sry... cuz u need 2 know how 2 flow it and 2 deal witout beats now this time... plz!!! don't reply on know bullshit

and u from conneticut... what "streets" are over there?

joel reckless 07-25-04 08:14 PM

bitch i got my own studio i make my own beats and vocals come threw my hood and you will and i got niggaz signed working on they own album i have made more progress in a year then most of ya'll will ever do in yo life so shut up for once in your sad life

7*0*8* 07-25-04 08:17 PM

ok dont eva fucking call me a bitch BITCH i'll shut yo ass up write now.... im dne cloggin da forum wit dis shit lets battle NOW!!! u set da shit up nigga prepare 2 be merked real BAD!!! pussya as nigga said he got niggas signedand he only 16... dont EVEN back down

7*0*8* 07-25-04 08:18 PM

fuck it i'll set it up AND spit 1st

joel reckless 07-25-04 08:36 PM

im ready

yo you sapose to be hard you only four teen\ lil niggaz like you shouldn't be on da rap scene\ i don't but the way you sound you prolly a crack phene\ and stop acting like you hood\ be fore me and my niggaz show you wats really good\ and please don't make me reck you\ and make your try to proteced you\ cuz i'll leave you smoked like a cigarette\ and leave yo face dripping red\ on a hospital bed\

7*0*8* 07-25-04 08:40 PM

^^^hahaha^^^ dis why i say u need elevate yo shit was wack :laugh:
now i really wanna battle you... easy win lol yo i posted a battle check in.. cuz i aint got time... good luck nigga u need it... dont back down