RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What do you think about UFO's and Aliens? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245020)

L.E 12-20-07 03:17 PM

What do you think about UFO's and Aliens?

I've always been open minded about the possibility that these things exist, but the other night was crazy.

I was outside having a cigarette, just looking at the stars as I always do. Perfectly clear, cloudless, Canadian winter night.

I saw a satellite, and it wasn't a big deal, I've seen tonnes. I watched it for a few minutes, and then it stopped . I was like...what the fuck? And then, it turned and started going the other direction, and then it started like zig zagging and shit.

I was like...whoa. That was fucked up.\

Then my girlfriend opened the door, and she was like "What the fuck are you doing, you've been out here for fifteen minutes!"

And I didn't realize it was that long, and when I looked back to where it was, it had faded away.

Doesn't neccessarily mean I believe in aliens now, but I do know it was some trippy shit.

12-20-07 05:11 PM

whatever you do, dont tell your government about this find.

I guarantee you'll get a letter in the mail about a month later talking about laser pointers.

L.E 12-20-07 05:23 PM

I'm not going to report it to anyone lol.

Fuck that shit. I don't want to mysteriously dissapear or some shit like that.

12-20-07 05:35 PM

it's whatever..

KOOL COL-B 12-20-07 05:46 PM

i believe in that shit. back in tha day when me and my spicca were 12, i went to hiz place overnight. he lived in a place that had like old ass houses and tha only store wuz a local bakery n shit, that kinda shit. n he had a pretty big backyard, so we set up this tent thing n slept in that. n in tha middle of tha night we heard this really fucked up noise, i dunno how to explain it, but you know on movies when they have ufo's n shit flyin? thats what it sounded like. n we went outside n looked in tha woods, n there wuz this big ass beam of light shining down n it wuz like baby blueish. so yeah, we went back in tha house n played N64 tha rest of tha night, lol, werd

12-20-07 06:13 PM

"but you know on movies when they have ufo's n shit flyin?"

no, I don't. Please refresh my mind on what a movie UFO noise sounds like.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-20-07 06:15 PM

theres a goood chance another planet other than earth has life on it

KOOL COL-B 12-20-07 06:16 PM

weerrrereereerreeererer-crank-dat-soulja-boy!

werd

D 12-21-07 06:11 AM

Yeah i believe in that shit 4 real. Da otha day i had a cigerette wit jus a bit of weed and i saw some white light come down and it kinda took human form and ran into a postbox.

Terumoto 12-21-07 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D
Yeah i believe in that shit 4 real. Da otha day i had a cigerette wit jus a bit of weed and i saw some white light come down and it kinda took human form and ran into a postbox.

No shit?!

Cause the other day, I strolled down to my post box and got the mail like I do every day, then I opened this one letter and a white light in human form ran out of it then sort of lost shape and got sucked up into the sky.

!!!

D 12-21-07 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
No shit?!

Cause the other day, I strolled down to my post box and got the mail like I do every day, then I opened this one letter and a white light in human form ran out of it then sort of lost shape and got sucked up into the sky.

!!!

U 2? Dats just super.

*Froze* 12-21-07 09:54 AM

YO FUCK... I WAS that white light in human form... nigga...