RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Seven+Phenom+Tempa+Senser=??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=150955)

Phenom-in-all 09-22-04 12:41 AM

Seven+Phenom+Tempa+Senser=???

=Pure Hotness. "Blowin up ya box" - peep

Seven, Phenom, Tempa, & Senser - Blowin up ya box

Know-Gimix 09-22-04 12:47 AM

this shit is too fuckin dope, from start to finish im feeelin it :) - Tempa and Phenom killed this shit though.

S e n s e R 09-22-04 01:04 AM

yall all came correct in the lyrics department...dont knwo why seven and tempa came wit a flow kinda like twistas..lol..but still dope..dont sleep on this people holla 1ne..

Enygma 09-22-04 02:40 AM

LMAO...I told you I had a verse ready for this............anyway, first verse was Ok, not bad, but the dubs were killing your verse........second verse, Phenom, honestly, I think you got flow...........that's it. Lyrically, anyone on this site would kill you. Third guy.......um, flow was ok, I guess......quality wan't bad either...........I was trying to hate at the beginning, but he honestly ripped it. Fourth guy wasn't bad. Flow was Ok at best. I was waiting for him to go off, but he never did........anyway, shit was cool......overall :thumbup:

fluidmoon 09-22-04 02:57 PM

i thought this shit was hot as hell, yo, you all came so dope on this track, and the beat is pure fya,seven~your verse had sick flow but seemed rushed a little,and your lyrics are great, phenom~this was the best i've heard you deliver and flow,tempa~your voice and lyrics were ill, thats it, senser~your verse and flow was a great way to end this off, nice job all....pc

Enygma 09-22-04 06:49 PM

LMAO.....pay no attention to my drunk ass reply.....shit was nice guys :thumbup:

Ebircs 09-22-04 07:07 PM

fuckin' pimp shit man....

dunno how else to explain it,fire from 0.00 ta 4.53 LOL...but unless i'm to bent already,i can't seem to make it go loud enough...

1st dude,-high point=multis...only thing,i could understand a few words here n their
2nd dude,-great emotion IMO,on point flow...
3rd due,-,nice voice,good flow...to short,no lines realy stood out
4th dude,-always feelin your shit,"hot like a bomb burst-u not lyin'

Status 09-22-04 10:09 PM

i was feelin the beat....it was hot......i had to listen to it like 4 or 5 times...this shit is hot........first guy was aigth needs to work on lines that stand out...but good shit....just slow down with your spit.....but good tho...damn this beat is nice....second guy you was one of the best..i just didnt like that big toe line it was very weak....you spit kinda fast also it wasnt long enuf either...but good.......third guy you was one of the best person on this track...i was loven your opener....." you struggle for average" that was hot......you was truely hot...........fourth guy...i just love the way you flow ...i like how oyu spit..damn that shit is hot.....damn i mean im speachless......

i was writing all of that ^^^^as i was listening so if it dont make sense im sorry......

but nice beat

Kayem 09-24-04 09:22 AM

... Man this was a fuckin hot collab, beat was dope. Seven Ripped This. Also i Think this was sum of ya best shit phenom. Good Job on This Guys. Beat was ill! :thumbup: ...

Key... 09-24-04 02:57 PM

One word.

HOT!!!...lol

micadvancement 09-24-04 06:18 PM

pretty good

comin with like and 8 all around

AlcaTrakz 10-01-04 03:57 AM

first cat is nice, at points its just oo many multies..kinda slide off the beat....but not majorly....

second cat...choppy flow...but on beat...

third cat, sounds stiff at points...then loosens up....then heats up nicely...

fourth nice..

.pz.

[.:D:.] 10-01-04 05:45 PM

this shit was nice too man...i like the beat...all of yall sound good even tho Phenom seem like you mumbled a couple words...man dis shit is pretty dope...

Tempa 10-06-04 02:03 AM

Yo uppin this...peeps drop in wit more feedback i like to know what other peeps think of our collab...

Mad Dog 10-07-04 08:51 AM

Fuckin blew me across the other side of the room...this shit was awsome dayum keep the fya burnin dawg...all yall brought heat to the mic...Str8 dopeness defined Seven & Phenom as usual brought it top notch Tempa & Senser aint heard much of urs but dayum str8 heat too...

Yo RTF in ma sig (SinnerBitch)

Props...