RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   IM sorry...but can yall tell me wut u think bout my album cover? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211097)

Tha Q. 10-09-05 08:09 PM

IM sorry...but can yall tell me wut u think bout my album cover?

[IMG][/IMG]

^^Word

Now...I know some of yall gonna say "Looks like Doomsday's"...But, there are clear differences...So, it's definitely not "biting"...Sorta like how Phenoms track had the same "flava" as Cam's track, but it was "different"...yea...jus like that...Notice the subtle differences

[IMG][/IMG]

I use white letters...I have a border around the outside...the effect on the letter Q is different

So...this is dope

Nothing wrong with doing something someone else did...as long as it's "different"...right?

pssf

WRONG WRONG WRONG...PERIOD.

Indeph 10-09-05 08:13 PM

Looks like Doomsday's

ConPsy 10-09-05 08:14 PM

this is stupid.

Phenom-in-all 10-09-05 08:16 PM

*wonders how often Phenom & Dooms crosses q's mind.... realizes it's hourly... easy*

L. Veracity 10-09-05 08:16 PM

hahaa, I get the point of this, but you know people are gonna hate on you for this right?...especially since you used you nemesis as an eXample hahaaha...

personally, I'd be inclined to agree with you, although eople won't see pas the gfaphics and actually READ what you're talking about...

EDIT: they are already above me doing it....told ya lol...

distilled 10-09-05 08:16 PM

learn to use image codes cracka.

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 08:16 PM

You need an intervention son. You think about the two of us WAY too much.

Oh yeah, the difference between what actually happened and what you say happened is titanic. Phen used the same sample (which happens AAALLLLLLL the time) and that's literally the only thing they have in common, where as you jsut stole an image and changed it around. Anyone who can't see that is an idiot.

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 08:33 PM

I just realized that you had no clue that the sample didn't come form Camron's song but fomr the song that cam's producer SAMPLED it from which was obviously out BEFORE EITHER of these tracks. And that just makes this even more hillarious IMO.

ConPsy 10-09-05 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
hahaa, I get the point of this, but you know people are gonna hate on you for this right?...especially since you used you nemesis as an eXample hahaaha...

personally, I'd be inclined to agree with you, although eople won't see pas the gfaphics and actually READ what you're talking about...

EDIT: they are already above me doing it....told ya lol...

every post I have seen from this person allways eats the asshole of the creater of this thread.

Magic5 10-09-05 08:36 PM

Lmao.

I laughed at this.. I won't lie.

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 10-09-05 08:36 PM

Haaaaaaaah I Liked It

Tha Q. 10-09-05 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao.

I laughed at this.. I won't lie.

and you , my friend, win a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON 10-09-05 10:37 PM

i jus remembered the thread about u and phenom beefin cause he made a beat that was almost the exact same.

now i get it and its funny

Phenom-in-all 10-09-05 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
i jus remembered the thread about u and phenom beefin cause he made a beat that was almost the exact same.

now i get it and its funny

lol @ kids thinking using the same sample is "the exact same" beat.

Thank God for people who actually know things about sampling and beat making. :thumbup:

DON 10-10-05 12:51 AM

and lol @ kids who sit through ur "shows" and enjoy what they hear