RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   some1 explain this to me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247252)

08-09-08 03:09 PM

some1 explain this to me

now, some of u kno me, i usually wouldn't ask for an explanation

But why... why in hell... are people calling Cigarettes, Tobacco?

It's essentially a company, rolling tobacco joints, putting chemicals in it, and going Here, Have A Cig. It's like how the streets do with Marijuana. "here have a joint it's free" .. Laced with PCP and other shit..

"Tobacco is one of the most addictive of all drugs"
- False. Tobacco is like tea, it's just showered with chemicals.. Contains nicotine that is no where near as addictive as the name it is given.

So, when I was a kid and was taught that the companies put all kinds of terribly poisonous and addictive chemicals in their dried recreated substance they give the name Tobacco to, I learned that Tobacco is a lot more than just nicotine..

So why do we call cigarettes Tobacco, why does our government let these companies mis-handle something that the public smokes and inhales (Does Not Digest), and why do people act like Nicotine Patches are gonna work?

Lmao, here, have some nicotine.. It'll kill that ammonia, arsenic, and naphthalene addiction you got goin'..

Just give me ur two cents about the subject thanks

J Summers 08-09-08 03:21 PM

i unno i smoke....i dont mind... i imagine one day it will catch up with me...

TitoBronsky 08-09-08 03:37 PM

I havent smoked a stoogie in 3 days... giving it up cold turkey... and i used to blaze them Newport 100's... shit... there 9 bucks a pack out here... thats 2 gallons of gas... a bag of weed and 4 Vanillas ... 2 boxes of name brand cereal... 2 and a half pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast... i mean... yo.... if imma burn my money... at least let it be in the winter months keepin me warm ... YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING???

DAYUM...

FUCK BIG TOBACCO

08-09-08 03:44 PM

Props tito if I knew you in real life you'd be the 4th nigga i know tryna quit

hope u succeed.

more feedback?

High-Dro 08-09-08 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
So why do we call cigarettes Tobacco, why does our government let these companies mis-handle something that the public smokes and inhales (Does Not Digest), and why do people act like Nicotine Patches are gonna work?

Lmao, here, have some nicotine.. It'll kill that ammonia, arsenic, and naphthalene addiction you got goin'..

Just give me ur two cents about the subject thanks

cuz they can tax it and make money off of it. easy. they dont actually give a fuck about people. if people get sick, people will spend more money to fix their health problem. just creates more and more layers of tax money they have coming in.

Crazy Hades 08-09-08 11:33 PM

You do know that each person, to the government, has a set worth (about 6.5 million, I think). Say that 10 people get sick and die. That would be 65 million dollars. The government will make the decision whether or not to handle the problem. Their decision mostly comes from if it will cost them more to fix it than it would to make it better---for instance, if it cost 70 million to do a total recall of the product and everything. Though big tobacco may exceed this limit with the people they kill, the government is making so much fucking money, why would they care?

08-09-08 11:43 PM

CH, you make a good point but honestly I just can't stand when people say "The Government", and refer to "They"

You might as well be brutally honest if you're going to say anything at all. You know our government is other Americans so basically it's Americans fighting Americans and if Americans are fighting each other politically like that and costing lives then someone needs to get punched in the nose

lol

Also Known. 08-10-08 02:59 AM

I'ma start a tobbaco company and not fux with the stuff. Just straight natural no nicotine so kids can look "cool" smoking with less harm. Proably just blowin smoke... no pun intended.

Crazy Hades 08-10-08 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
CH, you make a good point but honestly I just can't stand when people say "The Government", and refer to "They"

You might as well be brutally honest if you're going to say anything at all. You know our government is other Americans so basically it's Americans fighting Americans and if Americans are fighting each other politically like that and costing lives then someone needs to get punched in the nose

lol

Well, you know what I mean. I'm not a conspiracy theorist who thinks the government is some huge group of guys in suits worldbent on domination. We know how dat shit rooolll.

08-10-08 03:20 PM

Some of them are though.

Corporations want to enslave the world because then everyone will come to them with their money, and they will have ultimate power of cash to pay commoners to do whatever they wanted. The people who are leaders in these corporations, are part of the American society and also part of our government.

Meaning that someone REALLY needs to get their ass kicked over here. Fuck rioting, go personally beat fuckers up for trying to screw the world over. Lol.

B. Magik 08-14-08 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
I havent smoked a stoogie in 3 days... giving it up cold turkey... and i used to blaze them Newport 100's... shit... there 9 bucks a pack out here... thats 2 gallons of gas... a bag of weed and 4 Vanillas ... 2 boxes of name brand cereal... 2 and a half pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast... i mean... yo.... if imma burn my money... at least let it be in the winter months keepin me warm ... YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING???

DAYUM...

FUCK BIG TOBACCO

Holy fuck @ $9 for a pack of lags

Speats 08-14-08 07:14 AM

a pac of cigarettes cost like 10 cents to make, but they add 7 bucks to that 10 cents and goes directly into the gouvernements pockets

Cola 08-14-08 10:31 PM

fuck smoking

drink

08-14-08 10:58 PM

Fuck the shut up.

Shoot yourself.

C.March 08-14-08 11:30 PM

I agree with fuck smoking, drink... its the logical way to go... liver damage... or lung damage...