RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Game-The Documentry full review (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171261)

JRoy 01-09-05 03:29 PM

The Game-The Documentry full review

This is is the full review.....i'm doing offa the top of my head...

1.Intro-Tight beat.....just a guy talkin saying he gonna play the game....etc. etc.
rating-n/a

2.Westside Story-Most have already heard it...tight ass song...50 kills the hook and Games Drop is killer..coulda used some work..but it was him tellin how he does it....The Beats a perfect example of a west coast beat....Its a good track somthing you can bump in the car...Not good for dancing too...

rating-7.9/10

3.Dreams-The Game straight killed this song...i was really feeling the melody on the beat....very catchy...it got me hooked quick....the beat kinda sounded like a lil Ol School Mixed with New School...i liked the jive too that.....Overall Game did a good..and Kanye produced it....

Rating-8/10

4.Hate It Or Love It-50 FUCKING MURDERD THE HOOK..SO CATCHY IT MAKES MY JAW DROP!!! fuckin this is my fav. song on the whole cd...its so damn tight...flows are insane.....The Games drop was crazy......I WAS LIKE DAMN NICE NICE NICE.. the beat is hella tight..its my typa beat......has a fast and a slow tempo at the same time....just pefect

Rating-10/10

5.Higher-....Somthing i could imagine played on the radio....the Games talkin about how he aint gonnna stop till he makes it all hot.....the beats too repetitive and plain.......overall its an ok song.....somthing that "MIGHT" be downloadable...

Rating-6.8/10

6.How We Do-Of course the hottest radio played song on the album...hella tight....the Hooks catchy but a little basic...Club and Love is somthing 50 cent says a lot...ohh well its all good...its commercial....but they both have catchy raspy flows in there drops....overall its a pretty dope track..somthing every one seems too like....

Rating-9/10

7.Dont Need Your Love-Its a slower song...beats knocking made by Havoc....Mary J. Blige is on this...singings nice....they have decent drops..nothing too much too say about this song...a normal game drop....this song is more a downloadable song...

I'LL DO THE REST LATER I'M GETTIN TIRED OF TYPIN THIS LOL

MC IgGY 01-09-05 04:10 PM

thx man, overall its hot

JRoy 01-09-05 04:43 PM

I'm not done.....i'll doo more later....

*...Loyalty...* 01-09-05 04:44 PM

ok is dat ur review or critics review? cuz ur opinion can b totally different

JRoy 01-09-05 04:50 PM

mine.............................................. ..............

Kawn Flixx 01-09-05 09:34 PM

aight I'll go get it then........

Scareface 01-10-05 06:24 PM

A word yo That Shit Is coming Out on The 18th And Im goin To get that Shit ASAP

Affinity 01-10-05 07:13 PM

i prefer alot of the stuff he does with eazy e.....but the songs ive heard i like...word

MaRVJay 01-11-05 03:28 PM

yo dis shit got like 10 songs rite??

Compose 01-11-05 04:05 PM

^18...with 2 bonus tracks

anxiety 01-11-05 05:32 PM

Damn Ol School... So far good review... Most people are like...

Song 1... Pretty good, nice beat... 7/10... Lmao.

-RIOT- 01-11-05 06:51 PM

i heard dat shit yesterday...coldest CD i've heard since "Tha Carter"...or somethin like dat 4real

dont listen to me...plz

MC Virtuoso 01-13-05 06:02 AM

lol, it says full review in the tittle

Adrenaline 01-13-05 08:49 AM

yo that game song dreams is sick...kanye outdid himself on that beat...as soon as I heard it on the radio i got hooked...I was like "encore" "encore"(lol) :thumbup:

Compose 01-13-05 02:43 PM

^werd i agree dreams is one of my favorite tracks on the album...