RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Open Call Out----Text/Topical (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174069)

~Lady Fiya~ 01-26-05 10:43 AM

Open Call Out----Text/Topical

Aight drop a name and i'll get at ya.. get off games and battle.. :thumbup:

preference = any vet... if u think u a vet or got skillz step up..

Topical- 30 lines max
Text- we'll decide on the line limits

Get At Me, Kiddies :)

Insight. 01-26-05 11:21 AM

I'm down for a topical.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-26-05 07:27 PM

aight you got a topic for the battle?

....Gone.... 01-26-05 07:31 PM

what up lady????????

~Lady Fiya~ 01-26-05 07:32 PM

hey you tryna battle topical/text? or u just sayin what's up? lol If so, HI!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yung Duke 01-26-05 07:33 PM

Yo I'll battle you topically

....Gone.... 01-26-05 07:36 PM

lol yea saying...........hi. I want to battle you in topical. I have to deal with paralel first, the nigga was my homie then next thing you know, he got beef with me. Anyways, how's your audio crew coming along?........If you have time, get on aim. Wheres that link, for willapeer, or you posted it? You told me somthing about an dude, got this wheather kinda voice.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-26-05 07:41 PM

^^i didn't post that yet, i'm workin on the audios still.. i had to take 3 tests today at school lol... *phew* i'll topical battle all three of y'all.. Yung Duke in a lil' while.. Mista Authentik just hit me up when u ready, and Personify hit me up wit a topic i'll set it up right away..

....Gone.... 01-26-05 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^^i didn't post that yet, i'm workin on the audios still.. i had to take 3 tests today at school lol... *phew* i'll topical battle all three of y'all.. Yung Duke in a lil' while.. Mista Authentik just hit me up when u ready, and Personify hit me up wit a topic i'll set it up right away..

i'm gonna get at you asap, you owe me a battle. I called you out like madd times, you was like "yea yea i'll get at cha" you keep forgetting.

....Gone.... 01-26-05 07:47 PM

O and, have you heard a song called "grind on me"? Shit is FIRE,if you dont, i'll send it to ya, get on aim.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-26-05 07:48 PM

no i didn't, there's wasn't one time u called me out, you got the wrong chick in your mind right now.. lol....... just get at me, then we can pick a topic.. :)

~Lady Fiya~ 01-26-05 07:50 PM

word i haven't heard no song called "grind on me" i'll be on later i have to print out my homework sheets so i can get started on some of this.. :)

Insight. 01-26-05 08:21 PM

Got a couple of usable ones.

Life Through Glass
Absolute Surrender
Old School
Skin on Somebody

~Lady Fiya~ 01-27-05 07:41 PM

uhm i ain't feeling lthe last one or the third one or the first one, so i guess the second one is aight.. i'll set it up due in 48 hours (don't wanna have to rush this).....

and Yung Duke give me a topic and i'll set up the battle...

Insight. 01-27-05 07:45 PM

Well if you got a topic let me hear it. I was just giving some suggestions. Word to the no rushing, I'm busy too.