RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   em (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=105544)

KaaS 01-10-04 09:45 AM

em

alot of people on RB hate eminem, list ya reasons why ya dont like him.

ninemillimeter 01-10-04 10:18 AM

I been an eminem fan right from the start, when "My Name Is" was released, I was hooked right away... the flow he had, the different sounding beats and the most important, his lyrics... and I still loved his stuff right up to the eminem show (which I didnt like as much as the first 2 mainstream albums) But from then he's became gangsta and talkin about all that shit, and it just pisses me off... that's not who he is and the records he releases like that are just bullshit... so i'm hoping with the new D12 and the next solo album he goes back to the "slim shady" routes...

therefor I do like eminem but if he carries on with how he's recently been writing then I will hate him!

Accelerate 01-10-04 10:21 AM

I don't like him because he is just another Gimmick... Nobody except himself are doing that...Hes Selling Out.

GeNiuS 01-10-04 10:21 AM

Alot of his tracks feel...hmm..similar...to listen too...like sorta repetitive

Amarant 01-10-04 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ninemillimeter
I been an eminem fan right from the start, when "My Name Is" was released, I was hooked right away... the flow he had, the different sounding beats and the most important, his lyrics... and I still loved his stuff right up to the eminem show (which I didnt like as much as the first 2 mainstream albums) But from then he's became gangsta and talkin about all that shit, and it just pisses me off... that's not who he is and the records he releases like that are just bullshit... so i'm hoping with the new D12 and the next solo album he goes back to the "slim shady" routes...

therefor I do like eminem but if he carries on with how he's recently been writing then I will hate him!

Same here, i hate how he's gone all gangster!

MP~PHASIZ 01-10-04 12:38 PM

I aint got any problems with Em but I don't see him as the king of hip-hop either. A lot of people think he's the God of rap music but he aint. I do listen to his music though.

D.Zaster 01-10-04 12:40 PM

eminems white............................................. .................................................. ...........................

RythmicTendicies 01-10-04 12:44 PM

^most of this board is white^

I like him, always had, always will, he puts out pop songs, i'll still like him....I'm a groupie.

SaM sKILLeT 01-10-04 12:45 PM

^^ ha

But what's with his gay ass flow now? Sorta monotone, repeatin vowel sounds.... I thought that assonance was alright the first song he made with it, but it's just boring to listen to. It's like he doesn't even try to write lyrics, he just writes whatever he wants and forces it all to rhyme....

D.Zaster 01-10-04 12:46 PM

damn whiteys........................................... ................................................lo l

Lokinator 01-10-04 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ninemillimeter
I been an eminem fan right from the start, when "My Name Is" was released, I was hooked right away...

''Infinite'' was the start for eminem. .

I don't like him because he is basically what the Industry made him to be. . and plus he swallows

D.Zaster 01-10-04 01:10 PM

and blows...or so i heard....

Viscosity 01-10-04 01:10 PM

^ he had some albums before Infinite.
One was Lyrical Proffesy i think wit like 12 songs..
But he's gone gangsta, but a few unrleashed tracks he's made are the old Eminem unleashed.. But even wit his gangsta side, I think he's still a dope lyricist

D.Zaster 01-10-04 01:11 PM

never heard of lyrical proffesy...

C-Section 01-10-04 01:33 PM

fake...sellout...gimick...annoying..racist