RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   how come some white people. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230954)

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 01:18 PM

how come some white people.

this aint no racism just a question. So today my friend asked me to go cruisin with his "boyz" and i said ok. And the biggest white boyz that i've seen in my life came. like fuckin slicked back and shit. Anywayz

they're sittin their like "yo i've never seen so many black people in my life" and i hate fake ass wankstaz. all they do is shoot people and talk about drugs. And every black girl they saw they said "YO IS THAT A HOOKER?"
MEANWHILE THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE LISTENIN TO YOUNG JOC AND JUELZ SANTANA! please tell me this. thats the biggest hypactical shit i've seen in my life.

and just to let you know. that day. my definition of a white person is correct, they fullfilled the stereotype

they were lookin for hookers too fuck. and they were willing to pay 100 dollars. And they kept talkin about YO MAN I WANT SOME E DUDE WHERES THE E AT DUDE. and they're poppin weight loss pills and shit. no good, ya'll should kill them

DISCUSS

Ebircs 07-02-06 01:22 PM

cuz u touch urself @ night !!!!!!!!

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 01:23 PM

wtf? What kind of species do RV pick up these days.

Ebircs 07-02-06 01:30 PM

Drunk morons apparently............

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 01:46 PM

according to your sig, i guess so.

Crazy Hades 07-02-06 01:47 PM

Why does anyone try to fit into a social group?

Enygma 07-02-06 01:55 PM

I hate white people......they smell like Mirical Whip sandwiches :thumbup:

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I hate white people......they smell like Mirical Whip sandwiches :thumbup:

LMFAO ROFL. yo enygma get at me sometime, we gotta collab on a track.

Erel Avent 07-02-06 02:33 PM

you should of got out the car, true business.

Nynth Degree 07-02-06 02:36 PM

I'm sure black people fulfill plenty of stereotypes too.

ILL GEE 07-02-06 02:42 PM

here we go again.. i hate threads like this... at the same time... ya shoulda said sumn about what they were saying and how they were acting... shit, i woulda called tem out on it, personally... and it's not ALL white people... some of my best friends are white, anh mean?... don't let this one experience sway you from keeping it real with da REAL folks out there... obviously this dude was an asshole with limited exposure to the african american culture

*edit*

and yes black folks piss me off by playing up to stereotypes also... muhfukkaz should try being themselves for once instead of what everyone else expects them to be for a change... ya never know... they might even LIKE being themselves... what a concept, huh?

iRAPEblacKKKids. 07-02-06 02:50 PM

Why do black people eat chicken and drink kool-aid all the time. You know why? It doesn't fucking matter. And ecstacy is ill, and hookers are cool for facials, but the minute you penetrate one you lose all human respect.

Word.

Hard-Cor 07-02-06 02:53 PM

i know a couple of white people like that but that's it all the other are just regular people not wanksta's talking like w/e the talk how they want when they want all just be them selfs. they wear what they wabt to not always wear urban hip hop close like most people i know aint like that but its ture any one who really fits under they term of wigger fake wankster are like that

ILL GEE 07-02-06 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRAPEblacKKKids.
Why do black people eat chicken and drink kool-aid all the time. You know why? It doesn't fucking matter. And ecstacy is ill, and hookers are cool for facials, but the minute you penetrate one you lose all human respect.

Word.

i still don't like ya screen name... but good points

K.ontroverz.Y 07-02-06 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erel Avent
you should of got out the car, true business.

I did, but the whole night we were like a half hour from my apartment and the busses stopped runnin' so i'm like. YO i know a guy who has E in my area. so of course we went to my area then im like Oh he's not here, i'm gonna go