RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   is spul aka j luther?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249962)

MurDaH187 03-31-09 05:26 PM

is spul aka j luther??

is that u spul???

Cola 03-31-09 05:53 PM

jesus christ himself

MurDaH187 03-31-09 07:17 PM

wasnt he bannd for cheatting???

and hes back an everyones cool with it??

Cola 03-31-09 07:32 PM

Jesus can't cheat, he can only heal

MurDaH187 03-31-09 07:40 PM

^^ about ur sig quote...

coke:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
make it inactive like this one since u'll have the same amount of people here there which are only going to do the same thing there as here???

u make no sense....

u are more stupid then i thought...

brake down: why recruit members on a in-active web site (rapverse) to go to hes new rap site (realrapgame) so u will only have the same amount of people here (10 maybe) there ( on hes new site that would only have 10 members) which are only going to do the same thing here (keep it in-active) there ( make it in-active there to with only 10 members)

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS I HAD TO BRAKE THIS DOWN FOR YOU???

fucking moron i swear this nigga is stupid as fuck...

Cola 03-31-09 07:43 PM

rofl

calling me dumb? when you need to break down and explain, your own sentence's

hahahahah

*thumbs up*

MurDaH187 03-31-09 07:45 PM

i had to explain it to the retarts like u who quote it then put at the bottom u make no sense...

so when retarts do stuff like that i have to prove why ur so fucking retarted in life and comprehension...

Cola 03-31-09 07:46 PM

am i a Retart?

gosh darn it!

MurDaH187 03-31-09 07:48 PM

i think so jim i think so

Cola 03-31-09 07:54 PM

well, i guess i might just be a RETART!

C.March 03-31-09 08:29 PM

Quote:
^^ about ur sig quote...

coke:
make it inactive like this one since u'll have the same amount of people here there which are only going to do the same thing there as here???

u make no sense....

u are more stupid then i thought...

brake down: why recruit members on a in-active web site (rapverse) to go to hes new rap site (realrapgame) so u will only have the same amount of people here (10 maybe) there ( on hes new site that would only have 10 members) which are only going to do the same thing here (keep it in-active) there ( make it in-active there to with only 10 members)

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS I HAD TO BRAKE THIS DOWN FOR YOU???

fucking moron i swear this nigga is stupid as fuck...

Is it just me.. or did this make absolutely no sense? Maybe it's the unnecessary use of brackets, or the lack of a proper sentence, or maybe both.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-31-09 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. March
Is it just me.. or did this make absolutely no sense? Maybe it's the unnecessary use of brackets, or the lack of a proper sentence, or maybe both.

u're not the only one it didn't make sense to rofl

03-31-09 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. March

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[IT AINT ABOUT THAT ITS ABOUT SOME OTHER SHIT YOU GET ME]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]SO FUCK BEING AN EDUCATION BITCH LIKE YA DUMB ASS COKE :nono:] :huh: who are you anyway {GO BACK TO BEING A NOBODY}}

C.March 03-31-09 08:33 PM

glad im not alone, someone get this kid a dictionary.. maybe hooked on phonics too.

LaTiNKiTTeN 03-31-09 08:35 PM

he needs ESL classes too if ya ask me