RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Man, I forgot how fun... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223944)

Nynth Degree 03-09-06 12:36 PM

Man, I forgot how fun...

Oh don't be shy, come on in. :)

[ But yeah, I forgot how much fun studio sessions are. I haven't been in the booth in quite a while, and randomly got a call from a fellow rhymer last night inviting me to come to a session. The energy was insane, three of us had a track done within 20 minutes of me getting there. And for those wondering about the rarely-heard mic skills of 9th Degree, I'll be getting the tracks we did later this evening, so I'll most likely have something posted in the Songs forum today. ]

Yeah, who else enjoys the hell out of these?

Nynth Degree 03-09-06 12:47 PM

Oh I'm sure somebody does...

OrEo da cookie 03-09-06 12:48 PM

shit i know i do..specailly when its a hot ass beat and the words is crazy!

Young_law 03-09-06 12:48 PM

Me!!! .

La Cosa Nostra 03-09-06 12:51 PM

Word @ the story....

Lmfao @ the question..

Like anyone is gonna come in and say "nah man I totally hate that shit... Its so fucked"

Past Tense 03-09-06 12:53 PM

I Do, whos studio did you go to? most the time the dudes are assholes but they know what there doin

*SmokeSomething* 03-09-06 12:56 PM

i do but we smoke in the booth that makes it right

Nynth Degree 03-09-06 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Lmfao @ the question..

Like anyone is gonna come in and say "nah man I totally hate that shit... Its so fucked"

Lol well I needed to make it appear as a legitimate thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
I Do, whos studio did you go to? most the time the dudes are assholes but they know what there doin

Well the guy who runs the studio is out of town. My producer, however, is currently back in town for a while, so he was doing all the technical shit for us.

OrEo da cookie 03-09-06 01:02 PM

im recording this weekend with talen ted,,,

Past Tense 03-09-06 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Well the guy who runs the studio is out of town. My producer, however, is currently back in town for a while, so he was doing all the technical shit for us.

ahh yeah....thats tight... i'll check out your music tonight when you post it up on here if i'm home.... but where we were at there was a wait for 3 diff. rappers and we were all waiting inside the main room out of the booth and he was rushing everyone..i was like "WERE PAYIN 120 DOLLARS FOR 2 HOURS SO LETTUM DO HIS THING" it didn't help i dont even think he heard me

Nynth Degree 03-09-06 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
ahh yeah....thats tight... i'll check out your music tonight when you post it up on here if i'm home.... but where we were at there was a wait for 3 diff. rappers and we were all waiting inside the main room out of the booth and he was rushing everyone..i was like "WERE PAYIN 120 DOLLARS FOR 2 HOURS SO LETTUM DO HIS THING" it didn't help i dont even think he heard me

Yeah, I used to do my music with some bullshitters too, but stopped all that a few years ago. And I think, since he was out of town, that we got to use the studio for free, 'cuz the guys I was with are regulars there.

The Jett 03-09-06 01:22 PM

nah man I totally hate that shit... Its so fucked

$hani¢e 03-09-06 02:45 PM

it's not as fun when you sing.

TeamOne 03-09-06 04:07 PM

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll im kinda havin one right now........ my house is the studio

OrEo da cookie 03-09-06 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $hani¢e
it's not as fun when you sing.

no its fun if you feel it..you must suck