RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   T.I. or Ludacris (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=143632)

The Black Plague 08-19-04 04:38 PM

T.I. or Ludacris

As you may know, Ludacris was on an ATL radio station wit the rest of DTP, and he claimed that he was "King of Da South"... People in ATL heard about this, and called Luda a bitch, sayin TI was and is King Of Da South. I personally think TI is better, and deserves the title.. Luda is just too mainstream, and he gets kinda repetitive...

What do ya'll think?

DI GAME 08-19-04 04:43 PM

luda all day

DRAG~ON 08-19-04 04:51 PM

Ludacris T.I. is dope but
Luda is way up on his game
T.I. cant phase em

Abraxas 08-19-04 06:04 PM

both can't rap battle but in who has better song... LUDA

lilweezy05 08-19-04 06:09 PM

ludacris definately and hes only gettin betta red light distrit is gonna be tight while trap music was alright but nothin special
not even close
:evilgrin:

Ice Pick 08-19-04 06:35 PM

Ludacris with out a doubt

Yall see the red and meth joke show were they had ludacris make ribbit sounds and rap to a corny ass beat... LUDA killed it and the beat was SHIT

T I is wack and LIL FLIP would out rap him anyday of the week

24's is his only good song out of the whole CD

Besides LUDA T I and YOUNG BUCK HAVE A SONG CALLED STOMP and Luda kills the whole fuckin song

EVEN BUCKS VERSE AND ITS OFF HIS CD

The Black Plague 08-19-04 06:46 PM

Naw ya'll, TI is dope, he just got to get more exposure... Still Ain't Forgave Myself was one of the best records i've heard, best outta the south maybe ever..Trap Muzik is tight, i say 8/10.. trust me ya'll will regret dissin TI like this, he will only get better... As i said, Luda is too repetitive.. I respect Luda, he is tight lyrically, but he shouldn't try to say that he is king of da south... TI ran the southern underground scene for a while, and thats what gave him the title, then Luda claims the he's King? Shit aint rite

Status 08-19-04 06:46 PM

you all heard that song STOMp..its TI and LUDA and they are battlin..its a real song...it also has young buck...but it is mostly about TI and LUDA battlin....TI got ripped.....so i say luda

AutoMATIKā„¢ 08-19-04 06:56 PM

ladies and gents ... Luda is sick. Me personally,i dont think TI could even stand up to Luda ... and flip?,lol,no comment ...

KISI 08-19-04 07:11 PM

i like T.I.'s swagger more than anything, he has the illest swagger in my opinion, second only to Clipse. Ludacris is nice on the mic, he is. But king of the south, i think neither of them are. But if given the choice, i'd say it's Ludacris though, cuz T.I. isn't hitting the stage enough, if you know what i mean. You gotta have a presence about you, a rawness, stand-alone, leadership tendencies as well as the desire to be apart from other rappers, to be the king of anything. And i think, pastor troy has this. But out of the two i'd give it to Ludacris.

flow2crazy 08-21-04 12:30 AM

Luda is crazy as hell... TI is tight to but nuthin next 2 luda

MaFiA_CHiCK 08-21-04 12:45 AM

t.i fine an erthing but
im goin fa luda

TAKENOTICE 08-21-04 12:48 AM

damn i like both and luda is tight but T.I. be cruchin i think he do need more exposure from his I'm SERIOUS album before he's compared tah luda cause luda gots the exposure in a battle luda would win cause he's witty and sick with metahs but song wise i'd say T.I.

~Sonofisis~ 08-21-04 12:58 AM

lUDA, HANDS DOWN...

Abraxas 08-21-04 12:26 PM

I agree to my self that TI is a lil overated in this site