RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wordman.. PIcs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=182440)

B-MAC 03-18-05 05:13 PM

Wordman.. PIcs

Aight well heres My pictures, So let the page fill wit hate

ThaEViLGeNiUs GL 03-18-05 05:14 PM

hahaha u look like that nigga from MTV true life:Ive got friends wit benefits...da white 1 wit da voice dat sounded like his shit was modulated

Germ 03-18-05 06:03 PM

queer....go back to your job at mcdonalds and most likely ugly or no girlfriend

B-MAC 03-18-05 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
queer....go back to your job at mcdonalds and most likely ugly or no girlfriend

hahaha.. I was gonna post Pics of my Gurl, but i can tell the Jealously level is at a all time high already

B-MAC 03-18-05 06:57 PM

Here yah go Kesse.. My gurl,.. Go kill yourself now, cause you ant neva gonna get someone hotter then her.. Jealous Fuck

Germ 03-18-05 07:16 PM

it looks like you beat her.........and she is, by far, a butterface, by what i can see

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:21 PM

lmao for sure nice pic gross almost as bad as tha two bitches i put up lmao
its cuz u nasty cuz.. id kill u why u frontin???u look like a fukkin geek wit sum hip hop clothes dude u better go pick sum shit with a kid with down syndrom if u want to win chump if i seen u on thA street id fukin rush u and yer butterface bitch

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranz$cript
lmao for sure nice pic gross almost as bad as tha two bitches i put up lmao
its cuz u nasty cuz.. id kill u why u frontin???u look like a fukkin geek wit sum hip hop clothes dude u better go pick sum shit with a kid with down syndrom if u want to win chump if i seen u on thA street id fukin rush u and yer butterface bitch

hahahah.. sorry gangsta, i dont mean to be rude.. Please dont shoot me :shocked: , You would never see me on the street "cuz" cause, iam not from Cape Breton.. lol.. Go fuck your mom.. Incest asshole.. :thumbup:

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
it looks like you beat her.........and she is, by far, a butterface, by what i can see

It looks like i beat her?? yes because there are Huge Brusies on her face, Jesus Your almost as stupid as Transcrpit.. :gfy:

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:36 PM

yer a moron wordman yer butterface bitch is nasty face it u ugly a fukk look like a dorky ass kid that rocks to much 50 cent so shut up wit tha incest thing u hear anyone else laughing moron no cause yer tha only one stupid enough to think that and yer from halifax same province lmfao plus i live in ontario how fukin dumb r u

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:38 PM

and yo u should go wash yer face u got a lil dirt there on yer mug or is that supposed to be a beard its too store yer bitches tuna juice right???:)exactly

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:42 PM

Quote:
yer a moron wordman yer butterface bitch is nasty face it u ugly a fukk look like a dorky ass kid that rocks to much 50 cent so shut up wit tha incest thing u hear anyone else laughing moron no cause yer tha only one stupid enough to think that and yer from halifax same province lmfao plus i live in ontario how fukin dumb r u

Lets break down this Product of Incest's Intelligence

"yer a moron wordman yer butterface bitch is nasty face it u ugly a fukk look like a dorky ass kid that rocks to much 50 cent "

Ok thats not a sentence, Good job on the grammer gangsta

"so shut up wit tha incest thing u hear anyone else laughing moron "

First off its a fourm you cant hear anyone, unless its audio

Oh and Halifax is not cape breton, there is a fine difference incest and non-incest. Oh and another thing, you could only wish you had a gurl like mine "cuz"

Bangalore 03-18-05 07:45 PM

hahaha...st8pics fam...i was jus laugh'n at wut u said in response

tranz$cript 03-18-05 07:46 PM

ill just go to tha pound tommorow and pick one up and theyll spay her for free

B-MAC 03-18-05 07:48 PM

Quote:
ill just go to tha pound tommorow and pick one up and theyll spay her for free

Ok was that suppose to hurt my feelings!