RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   the person vs person thread (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=67468)

C-Section 07-22-03 02:06 PM

the person vs person thread

dont make anymore new posts about person vs person unless its in here. if you want to know who would win a battle post it in this thread, if you want to know who is a better MC post it here in this thread, if you want to know who is wacker post it here in the thread. im tired of everyone making 1000 threads about "this guy vs this guy who is better"

...OpeY... 07-22-03 02:19 PM

amen

Caramac 07-22-03 02:23 PM

Werd to Flu, now lets settle this finally -

Eminem vs Juice

Juice would win hands down, the kids who were originally in that thread argueing with me, get em's dick out your mouths you fucking stan wannabe's, Juice would rape eminem in a battle,
i dare you to argue!

Edicius 07-22-03 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Camarac
Werd to Flu, now lets settle this finally -

Eminem vs Juice

Juice would win hands down, the kids who were originally in that thread argueing with me, get em's dick out your mouths you fucking stan wannabe's, Juice would rape eminem in a battle,
i dare you to argue!

Word. Em is good but juice will rape his ass...have to agree with you on this.

tengo 07-22-03 03:58 PM

how many times must it be explained...

JUICE SUCKS.

-tengo

C-Section 07-22-03 05:19 PM

^^and who do you listen to?

Caramac 07-22-03 07:03 PM

^ Eminem more than likely and he got offended when his idol got disses. .

...OpeY... 07-22-03 07:56 PM

I don't know tho cam, I don't know how good Juice is now. If this was a few tears ago it would be a definite hands down vote for Juice, but how good is he now? I wouldn't know. But the same really goes for Em too. He is one of my fav artists but I think his creativity that made him such a good battler has diminished.

Caramac 07-22-03 08:06 PM

^ My point exactly, since slim shady LP he's seemed to decline more and more where as i listened to some newer Juice and shit and he seems on his same level if not better, hence - i feel juice would beat him hands down even now.

...OpeY... 07-22-03 08:11 PM

well that settles it.... no more complainin herbs! nuff said

Johnny 6-feet 07-22-03 09:21 PM

at last! a final solution!!

who came up with this idea? i wanna e-mail them a handshake.

Caramac 07-22-03 09:22 PM

^ C-Section me thinks, hence us giving him props on it. .

C-Section 07-22-03 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 6-feet
at last! a final solution!!

who came up with this idea? i wanna e-mail them a handshake.

i did but im sure some herbs will still make the threads, but im going to close them if they do.....

Caramac 07-23-03 12:07 AM

^ Lol.

New Kind Of "Who vs Who" . .

Ras Kass vs Canibus

Opinions?

DutchMastery 07-23-03 12:44 AM

Canibus ..

Ras Kass Is Classic , But He's In Jail For Three Years Which He Will Either Come Back Retired, Or Just Fell Off .. Canibus Is Nice With The Punches .. It Would Be A Close Battle But Canibus Would Edge It Out, Mark My Word.

- DutchMASTERY