RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Crew Forums (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=107025)

B-Kast 01-15-04 08:38 AM

Crew Forums

I think RB is starting to have WAY to many crew forums, it looks stupid having so many newbish and shit New Crews with stupid names.
None seem to do anything and are rarely active.

I think that the setup with the Crew Forums should be changed like Edicus says in the Crews/Hook-Ups forum.
Theere should only be Established Crews, and i think there should be only about 5 or 6.

I also think that Audio/Text/Open Mic should all be merged into one crew each with its own sub-forum for each category.
Because i don't see the point in having just Open Mic crews, because whats the point? not hating but why bother, amy aswell all chat on aim and write ya pieces...

I think the main thing to be done to make the crew forums better is

- Less Crews (only established ones), and have maybe 3 New Crews, and that the point of having a new crew is to try beat a established crew for their forum. This way it makes the crews more active.

I think the whole crew system has gona wack on RB, and needs improvements and changes...
Don't bother replying with stupid free-posts or sarcastic comments...
Just give some ideas on how yout hink it could improve, or wether yout hink its fine the way it is...

Accelerate 01-15-04 08:41 AM

I think its fine the way it is..
Nobody forces you to look at crew forums. And everyone has to start somewhere?

RythmicTendicies 01-15-04 08:41 AM

word...theres about 15 crews that i never see active, their forums are never posted in and it just makes it look like the admins don't give a fuck who they give a crew forum to..(no offence..)

Dope idea.

B-Kast 01-15-04 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiddZ
I think its fine the way it is..
Nobody forces you to look at crew forums. And everyone has to start somewhere?

Yea im not forced to jsut makes RB look shit being so unorganised...

Everyone does start somewhere, but how many crews in the New Crews forum have you seen actually elevate people and get an established Forum?

Yea they gotta start somewhere but the forums don't seem to be going anywhere, ith ink the leaders of these new crews jsut enjoy being able to mod the forums.
And the crews after a month fall apart everyone is inactive, jsut seems the whole crew part of RB is falling apart. Needs a bit of a boost.

But i like the idea of the battle league...

general 01-15-04 08:56 AM

i think theres alot but i think the unactive ones should be deleted and thats all that should be done...

Theo Ginn 01-15-04 09:12 AM

its aiight how it is

are gettin quite a few crews in new crews though..most of em are inactive and suck

Penskills 01-15-04 09:19 AM

..there is lot of 'stupid ass' crews out there..we could eliminate some...

BlUnT-MC 01-15-04 09:38 AM

i agree there is too many... and i agree with the only established... and the merge types... but audio crews that are strictly audio (a.k.a KnOckouTz) don't need to be merged with text crews, we don't want to look wack with a bunch of terxtcee'z try'n-a rep us... but i like the general idea of this

Trapt Wit 01-15-04 01:01 PM

This has been addressed in MOD lounge and changes may be coming soon

whitelightning 01-15-04 01:09 PM

the only problem is that fuckers like Central, XLG they don't deserve forums..whoever gave them a fourm should be de-admined and raped with a pineapple...

Edicius 01-15-04 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning
the only problem is that fuckers like Central, XLG they don't deserve forums..whoever gave them a fourm should be de-admined and raped with a pineapple...

I bet ya cprogress wont de admin him self, due ur statement :rolleyes:

whitelightning 01-15-04 01:18 PM

lol...

I have called out XLG on the topical side of things...would be funny if someone joined me for battlin side...lol 2 man merk all of XLG...maybe we should put slips on the line or somethin..I would enjoy that lol...

Hi Edi.

.Iknoevel. 01-15-04 01:32 PM

lol white

and yea...there are alot of crews that dont deserve a forum

some one should call them out and battle for their crew forum..then once they get murked have the forum deleted

Central, XLG, SOE, etc

^ all those crews

Tsar Casm 01-15-04 02:25 PM

leave it..

Yu Bin SunD 01-15-04 03:05 PM

ya just the inactive motherfuckers should get closed down