RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   J Summers Runs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250716)

J Summers 06-06-09 08:24 AM

J Summers Runs

this forum
http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=425
half ass rappers

KOOL COL-B 06-06-09 08:38 AM

Cut your hair, please and thank you. werd

J. Luth 06-06-09 01:15 PM

^word. The buzz cut was doing it better for ya son. no homo

TitoBronsky 06-06-09 01:56 PM

Yo what up J... whos the chick in the pic in ya siggy??? whats the scoop... and where you at man??? I GOT SOME ISH FOR YA!!!! Stop playing and get at me so we can collab brother!!

J Summers 06-06-09 02:32 PM

thats my big sis... 1/5 of michabam..
i will prolly go back to the fauxhawk...lemme give this emo shit a try....
i'm chillen tho onskies.. doin the 9-5,grind'n,skat'n droppin tracks on the regular... send me some shit via facebook. Jeff Summers myspace= myspace.com/jsummersandbreezus.. twitter + YoungSummers wunnn hunnned oh and i'm tryna be in New Yaawwwwkkkk by the end of summer for goooood..i'm almost off probation

J. Luth 06-06-09 04:14 PM

rofl @ mentioning emo. I was gon say that, but didn't wanna insult the kid son. But word, yo I'm hitting up that studio in 2 weeks in NJ. We gotta get on another jam son.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-06-09 04:47 PM

Summers. We need to hit a Twitter Musik song. better yet, hit up a verse on it. lol
everyone. haha

TitoBronsky 06-06-09 07:34 PM

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO u moving to NY J????

WOW!!!!!!!!! WE GOING IN SON!! HOLLA AT YA BOI....

347 836 3572.... the grind is crazy out here... got a lot of shit popping like... SPUL U COMIN TO NJ ??? WOW... WHATS GOOD??? Can we get up and get a show??? I got venues... Holla at me so we can coordinate this dopeness...

ez

J. Luth 06-06-09 08:02 PM

yea, man. My uncle, well my mom's uncle so I guess my great uncle got a studio there. And most my family around the Newark/Orange area, so I'm going down there for a week. June 14th-20th. Trying to rerecord some songs.

So def man. We can get something poppin. lemme know. If you got AIM, hit that shit up real quick. Mo2v8ed4life. word

The Jett 06-07-09 12:12 AM

I wanna change my name to N.Winters....Thats how much you run this shit...damn;)

Jay Rose 06-07-09 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
yea, man. My uncle, well my mom's uncle so I guess my great uncle got a studio there. And most my family around the Newark/Orange area, so I'm going down there for a week. June 14th-20th. Trying to rerecord some songs.

So def man. We can get something poppin. lemme know. If you got AIM, hit that shit up real quick. Mo2v8ed4life. word

word really man? home studio or on retail property....if its on retail think dude wunna hire a kid...just graduated college with a BA in production.....
hook a kid up tryin to get workkkkkk

J. Luth 06-07-09 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rose
word really man? home studio or on retail property....if its on retail think dude wunna hire a kid...just graduated college with a BA in production.....
hook a kid up tryin to get workkkkkk

You live in jersey?

but I'll let you know man. Right now, all I know is dude kept asking me to come. First I ignored him, because he seemed shady. Then like only this year actually spent time with him, and he cool and other uncles saying he legit.

But if it's on retail, I'll let em know.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-07-09 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
I wanna change my name to N.Winters....Thats how much you run this shit...damn;)

always knew u was a homo

The Jett 06-07-09 02:08 PM

Damn......such a world it's become.
To respect another human being of the same sexuality requires sexual favors.

Glad I live in America.....
-N.Winters out

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-07-09 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
Damn......such a world it's become.
To respect another human being of the same sexuality requires sexual favors.

Glad I live in America.....
-N.Winters out

your sexuality becomes questionable when you brag about Q supposedly finding you attractive (i highly doubt this)
u complement dudes on a regular
u look feminine as fuck n rock pink shirts
plus the way u be bouncin on that horse's back just dont look right to me dude rofl
u sound like a bitch on the mic