RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Phenom - "Compose a beat" ft. Reddnation (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160158)

Phenom-in-all 11-13-04 05:11 AM

Phenom - "Compose a beat" ft. Reddnation

Phenom - "Compose a beat" ft. Reddnation

1st: Ill Logikal
2nd: Anasaz
3rd: Phenom
Produced by: Phenom

It's on the new Redd Rocc Records compilation cd, and will be on my LP droppin soon.... Enjoy.

Tha Q 11-13-04 12:03 PM

more amp is needed for the vocals, esp. at the beginning

1st cat: decent...didn't ride that beat too well...but lyrics were coo

2nd cat: rode the beat decently...voice is good

3rd cat: not bad...flow was good...but u sound like ur forcing ur flow, relax

chorus was decent...

Not a bad track

Enygma 11-13-04 01:22 PM

First guy I wasn't feeling too much......isn't there already someone named Ill Logikal? Anyway, Second guy was cool.....I was feeling his voice and flow. Phenom was alright. Not really feeling your flow too much, but you already know I'm not a big fan of your shit......anyway, the shit was put together pretty nice. Keep doing da damn thang :thumbup:

K.ontroverz.Y 11-13-04 01:25 PM

phenom where are u in canada again?

Restricted 11-13-04 01:59 PM

1st Guy: Wow..That First Guys Lyrics Were Horrible...His Flow Was On and Off...(Hint..You Need To Not Collab With Him Anymore)

2nd Guy: Nice..His Flow Is Hot and The Lyrics and Syllabols Hitting Hot. His Lyrics Nice Also...Multis With Straight Flow. (Keep Him)

3rd Guy: First Time I've Actually Tried To Listen To Your Song and Give You Props.....Your Flow Is Pretty Nice...Its Straight Through...Lyrics Were Aight....But You Just Need To Relax A Little Bit. I Think Once or Twice Your Vocals Were Tightened.

Overall The 2nd and 3rd Verse Were Sick....First Guy Sucked...

Nice Track

~R~

Know-Gimix 11-13-04 03:30 PM

yea first cat was a little off... second cat shined on the track.... I heard this track with just you on it a long time ago, and Honestly felt your flow was better then than on this drop, I listened on lo-fi, so quality seemed worse than it was, just try and get more volume on vocals and less on the beat... but yea keep doin ya thing, u know I love the beat- keep doin it kikko.

fluidmoon 11-13-04 08:53 PM

This was decent, wasnt feelin the first kid much, the second kid was good, flow was tight, phenom, you get better every time i hear you, good beat too, but the quality wasnt thqat great either, could be better, but overall good track, keep at it, and good luck with the label....1

Ill-Grammatix 11-19-04 04:58 AM

wasn't feeling the first dude at all... second dude was sick... flow was hitting from every angle, good voice, rode the beat very well... phenom shit was cool... not as strong lyricaly as the second dude but not bad... good voice with nice delivery... thought ya would come with tighter lyrics, though... rode the track well also

the production was sick! the beat was cool as hell and the second to none sample was on point

Phenom-in-all 11-19-04 06:38 AM

thank you thankyou on the beat tip. That was one of my first *sigh* I'ma miss that beauty.