RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Jay 3rd vs N.J.P (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241040)

The Jett 04-03-07 12:13 AM

Jay 3rd vs N.J.P

Only people with Audio Records can vote
Crew Votes Allowed
1:00-2:00
Dont make 3 minute Long Intro's.....
And none of that Vote for me I Vote for u shit (I do check)

Try an drop ASAP.

Minimum posts to vote: 200

Check in by: 04-06-07 at 12:13 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 04-03-07 05:09 PM

Jay 3rd has ACCEPTED this battle on 04-03-07 05:09 PM.

System 04-03-07 06:28 PM

N.J.P has ACCEPTED this battle on 04-03-07 06:28 PM.

Jay 3rd 04-04-07 10:53 PM

i was gon wait till u posted yours but fuck it.. i'm impatient.. so here it is homo i mean homie.. lol

VOTE FOR PEDRO is the track name...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=408535

The Jett 04-05-07 10:39 PM

Nick Petro - Jay 3rd

Cola 04-06-07 04:56 AM

Voted For: Jay 3rd

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

maybe its me...but does N sound incrediablly gay? you sound like 15. its almost pre bow wow...

with that said...

Beat: 3rd
y? he picked a better beat for a diss, hands down...it made ya feel like he was actually gonna try n smack a bitch
Quality: N
hands down, that is pretty obvious, you did have sick quality
Flow: 3rd
NP needs to SLOW down, or learn how to pronounce his words n shit, i couldn't understand half your shit...take riddlin or something...

vote 3rd..

i'm not hating, but....god damn it kid, drop ya nuts before you pick up the mic. again...

Cola 04-06-07 04:57 AM

oops, i'd get that vote removed, didn't see the that rule you had posted....

honest feed back tho...

Jay 3rd 04-06-07 04:36 PM

uppin^^^^^ i hope this battle dont last a year lol

The Jett 04-07-07 01:22 PM

This will be here after i've gone platinum,retired, od'd on extacy, and sold a million copies of my rehab. by that time u should be up 2-0 in the polls.

GKillaz05 04-09-07 09:53 AM

Jay 3rd:
Pretty good beat, quality wasnt all that good, but you had some niice rhymes in there and hard hitten punches.

Nick:
The beat was cool, but you really didnt have any niice punches maybe one, but still you could have done alot better then that.

OVERALL:
I got to give this to jay, i thought his verse hit alot harder.

Jay Rose 04-09-07 08:42 PM

This was feedback posted for Jay 3rd

wow im not really gon vote on this....you had horrible flow. and he had horrible lyrics.....this was just a bad bad battle.....

The Jett 04-09-07 09:35 PM

I know I didnt have horrible flow. Lyrics dont matter....so that doesnt bother me....but sayin i got bad flo is like fuckin my mom......

GKillaz05 04-09-07 10:48 PM

he said the other dude has horrible flow, you were the one wit the silly lyrics.. lol

Jay 3rd 04-09-07 11:30 PM

lol wtf is this " this shit sucks im not gonna vote" bitch type shit wack or not vote and explain thats all.. can carless what u think about it i did it for me not u.. its a NET battle chill out i dont care if its wack.. and i disagree wit the bad flow.. for a battle i think it was quite decent flow so uhh go fuck ya self :D

WhoAmI 04-10-07 10:31 AM

checkin polls

WhoAmI 04-10-07 10:32 AM

oh daymn my bad have that shit removed i meant to click the other button

The Jett 04-10-07 03:16 PM

Thread Tools. Printable Version. Then you dont have to even act like u were here. ;)

Jay Rose 04-10-07 04:10 PM

haha at the anger jay3rd came out with jus cuz i said he had wack flow....im sorry but you were behind beat then ahead of it, and just off of it for about 90 percent of the diss....so yes wack flow....n carson, the lyrics kinda matter in a battle....a song nah not as much, but in a battle you actually have to have some sort of direction or aim to mock the other person....otherwise its pointless

Ebircs 04-10-07 04:15 PM

This was feedback posted for N.J.P

pollllllllllllllllllllllllls...................... .....................................

The Jett 04-10-07 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
haha at the anger jay3rd came out with jus cuz i said he had wack flow....im sorry but you were behind beat then ahead of it, and just off of it for about 90 percent of the diss....so yes wack flow....n carson, the lyrics kinda matter in a battle....a song nah not as much, but in a battle you actually have to have some sort of direction or aim to mock the other person....otherwise its pointless

well i thought the line about him n his walkin hand n wand wit a fork n knife was funny.

Jay 3rd 04-10-07 06:37 PM

lol aint no anger here homie.. no need for it, its just a disagreement.. i think u have wack lyrics all round i heard ya battles and tracks.. u have nice tracks man dont get me wrong.. and def a lot better than NJP here in battles... but to me ya lyrics is weak all round... loven the flow buyt ima all round person i like to hear the flow lyrics and delivery.. but i dont critisize it to the point to try and make it sound like your the worst person in the world.. cuz i know damn well i'm not.. i'll say the positives so they way they kno they have some potential... battles is 1 thing i dont care for em they fun for me every battle here is up within a day or less i write record and lazy filter it within an hour hour n a half the most..
like i told carson i beleieve battles should be up asap not take days to perfect it..
but like i tell everyone else u have your opinion of your steeze and i have mine so if u dont feel it say i suck i dont care about it like the way u think i do.. its koo i aint gon lie just cuz u think i suck i feel some of ya tracks shits nice got that nice hype voice... i just think u should work on ya lyrics more..
but yo enough of that let the votes continue.. cuz i know damn well this battles is worth anyone to vote on.. good day

The Jett 04-11-07 07:02 PM

honestly.....

I am alot better in battles.....I just dont apply myself......
I mean.....I used to care about losing.
17 wins didnt come outta no where......

and no they weren't newbies

Mad Dog 04-17-07 09:09 AM

This was feedback posted for Jay 3rd

pollz.............................................