RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Featured Audios (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   Assault & Battery (Trauma - D.j Em Sce) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172973)

..ADLIB.. 01-20-05 08:12 AM

Assault & Battery (Trauma - D.j Em Sce)

Featured Audio 1/24-31/05

Sort of a C.S collab.

Word 2 this shit..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/ausbloodfistmusic.htm

Go listen and leave feedback.. :shoot:

iamthatdude87 01-20-05 08:22 AM

ehhh its aight wasnt really feeling djs verse its like ur playing catch up wit the beat sumtimes ur flow is off point.....trauma u sound like nos but wit a higher pitch sound....flow was there delivery gud overall 6.5/10 its decent

L. Veracity 01-20-05 01:03 PM

beat's sikk az FUCK...definetly feelin' it...

1st dude, ya lyrics is kewl butt your flow is trash dawg, you gotta work on that a lot...you got nyce vocab, just work on ya flow jakk...

2nd dude, ya emotion is good...flow's a little better than 1st dude but your accent's just funny...it's not thick but funny...lyrics could've been beter...

Status 01-20-05 01:54 PM

that was the first tiem i heard that.....

trauma your flow was nice....for som reason i like oyur accent.....

my flow was not that great.....i was offf in some points....i got to work on my breath control...that is why im offf....

..ADLIB.. 01-21-05 02:21 AM

uppin this shit. too many views not enough feedback. :nono:

L.E 01-21-05 01:07 PM

Listenin'...nice beat...

DJ Emcee...hmm decent quality...sounds a lil...blurred or somethin'...flow is off in places, it seems like you were tryin flow wit the melody more...a'ight verse...

Trauma...very nice quality...a'ight flow...overall, pretty damn good...we still have that last 24 hours collab we have to do...hit me up on AIM...

A'ight, decent track...could use improvement...RTF.

Peace.

Know-Gimix 01-21-05 08:07 PM

DJ Comin off first was soundin dope... I think your rhymes were real impressive, one stumble towards the end, but real nice verse all in all, I was feelin it... Trauma voice sounds like me only younger with an accent... weird- anyway- your flow is pretty decent- I was feelin where you two were goin with this, I just think trauma could have fitted his verse a little better to the beat and made his verse more effective- Dj set it off nicely in the beginning though, and all in all this was above average, good joint guys... keep droppin.

The Jett 01-21-05 08:47 PM

Nos should be the only one from australia allowed to spit here.

Whats wit all of them all of the sudden?
Its kinda funny....The accent makes me giggle.
Can't take it seriouse. sorry. -1

This is insufficient feedback- I expect more from you bro... don't just come to hate, if you cant leave any constructive feedback, dont post.-sev

..ADLIB.. 01-21-05 09:55 PM

damn everyone complains about the accent. lol. oh well. fuck yas. :thefinger thanks for the feed seven. i have to admit this isnt my best piece i was feeling the beat but i dunno i guess my delivery lacked.

and please guys-- between the two of you you have upped the thread 7 times.. thats half the replies-- calm urselves.. use pm's for convos.-sev

Terumoto 01-24-05 12:15 AM

Im feelin the beat.
Quality is pretty good I guess.

DJ: Nice flow, nice lyrics. But your delivery wasnt too great. You sounded like you were bored... lol... Try work on emotion for the next track.

Trauma: Nice delivery and lyrics. Flow was mostly on but there was one point where it slowed unnaturally. I dunno if you mean to do it, but it just didnt sound right. Other than that, good verse.

Status 01-24-05 01:04 AM

damn i didnt think that we would make FEATURED AUDIO..... but yeah thanks SEVEN....

fluidmoon 01-25-05 08:24 PM

wow, nice job you guys, dope beat, ..
1st~you came off dope in the beginning, good delivery, fell off in some spots tho, but you got mad potential
2nd~dope flow as well, i think all you guys need to do is work on quality and blending together better on tracks, but nice job both of you...1

..ADLIB.. 01-26-05 07:35 AM

werd. didnt see this on featured. real nice seven.

..Cau$eR.. 01-31-05 12:33 AM

dope beat. this shit was killer. nice flow from both. lyrics were on point. good job

Status 01-31-05 01:38 AM

i do not believe that this was^^^ good enough feedback, also i do not feel that our flows where on piont.....did you even listen to this...