RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV Party (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158731)

VIvID 11-03-04 10:41 PM

RV Party

*cracks tha budwiser open* looks around for whos bringin the music ??

KOOL COL-B 11-03-04 10:43 PM

yo i got sum Eazy-E :thumbup: werd

anxiety 11-03-04 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIvID
*cracks tha budwiser open* looks around for whos bringin the music ??

What kind of a retard can't find music on a rap site :shocked:

fluidmoon 11-03-04 10:44 PM

word, i'm bringing the biatches!!!! and the bacardi...........lol

VIvID 11-03-04 10:46 PM

make sure they hootchies
i need my head done ;)

FlowIntelligent. 11-03-04 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
What kind of a retard can't find music on a rap site :shocked:

^^ the truest thing ever said on RV lmao also who parties on a wednesday night dont you got school or something i know all of you aint that old and does anyone drink budweiser anymore lol im from the heart of the ghetto i buy the cheap shit that gets you fucked up more :thumbup:

Parallel 11-03-04 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
yo i got sum Eazy-E :thumbup: werd

you gonna ask me to bring back eazy e from da graveyard so you can bum fuck him *thats how much he likes him* naw jk lol...:)...just a comin joke..

fluidmoon 11-03-04 10:48 PM

LOL^^, yea, i'm in college, but every nights a party....bud is piss, but it does the trick

anxiety 11-03-04 10:49 PM

Actually... All i drink is Budwiser... Or Steel Reserve...

Parallel 11-03-04 10:50 PM

i drink anything and thats weerd but i do not drink piss...that shits for people like carson..

KOOL COL-B 11-03-04 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Xclusive...
you gonna ask me to bring back eazy e from da graveyard so you can bum fuck him *thats how much he likes him* naw jk lol...:)...just a comin joke..

dont make me put that pic thang of u in my sig. NEVER talk shit like that again, serious or jokes, leave Eazy out of that shit. werd

J Summers 11-03-04 10:50 PM

yo... i be bringin like four bottles a boonsfarm... and ounce a dro.. we bout to get FUCKED up kicks the shit out of the easy e c.d. and brings some decent music.. bitches... and hollas at fluid.. bitches bringen more bitches.... i like girlfriends that kiss they girlfriends.. fo shizzle

anxiety 11-03-04 10:51 PM

Yeah who makes fun of dead people???

VIvID 11-03-04 10:51 PM

sorry i can afford budwiser whoever said it sux not my fault i wasnt born in the gutter ;) jk jk

its just a good tasting beer and for your information EVERYONE should party on wed its cheap drink night at most bars!
but this is an RV party .......

wheres the ladies

p.s for any herbs who never saw sumthin like this on a board its only a J.O.K.E like most of u ( inteded for herbs )

FlowIntelligent. 11-03-04 10:51 PM

you did not just say boones farm that shits like kool-aid lmao and yes anxiety you know whats up that steel reserve does the trick lol anyone ever had a hurricane lol