RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Lay Fear vs Dutch (Semi Final 2 ) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246543)

Ysdat 06-10-08 02:03 AM

Lay Fear vs Dutch (Semi Final 2 )

Verse due by 17th of this month.
House rules apply.
Line limits are open.
Basically you have the freedom to do what ever the fuck you want to secure your place in the final.
Good luck.

Lay. 06-11-08 12:49 AM

You should prolly no show so you don't get embarassed, I'm goin 14. Pz.

dutch 06-11-08 12:52 PM

ha!! dont count on ya win just yet..

im going 14-20...

Lay. 06-17-08 01:21 PM

GG..

I toss clout, your renderd and when it comes to this bout, surrender.
We haven seen a Lay-D matchup this questionable since the talks about ur gender.
You don't drop quality, cuz dude even your best is thrown.
But your verses ARE solid as rock..considering the rest of us use them as steppin stones.
I'll give ya a right to the jaw n a left to the temple, this bitch'll prolly menstrate.
But u are headturner..cuz its hard to get pummeled with punches n keep ya head straight.
Were all amused when you lose, leavin an explanation with ya drops.
Fuck a laughin stalk. Your enough of a joke to fill an entire plantation with crops.
You got here by no show, you'll never warm up so I'll amp you n take you quick.
Cuz as for your second leg of the playoffs.....it just suffered an amputation bitch.
Your whack, n ya text skill is lacking, verses full of lies n deceit kid.
Even wit fresh concepts..you couldn word em well enough to even be described as decent.
Don't act tough, cuz when it comes down to it I'll still be sick.
Shit..your enough of a bitch to be viewed as more of a fuckin faggot than Ahpilly is.

Goodluck dutch.

06-17-08 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Fear (Here)
I toss clout, your renderd and when it comes to this bout, surrender.
We haven seen a Lay-D matchup this questionable since the talks about ur gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike ill. vs. lay doubt 2005
Fuck lookin' up dresses for cleavage, role model? shut the hell up 'for I get pushy
Look we all know every kid looks up to Lay D... in attempts to get pics of pussy

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...1.html?t=246101

"Were all amused when you lose, leavin an explanation with ya drops.
Fuck a laughin stalk. Your enough of a joke to fill an entire plantation with crops."
^ ok

And yes, Aphillyate, is a faggot. Hope dutch drops and I'll edit this.

Cola 06-17-08 09:24 PM

^^^

hahahahahaha

its funny how dude wanted to battle me and than in his next battle drops my name

Don't act tough, cuz when it comes down to it I'll still be sick.
Shit..your enough of a bitch to be viewed as more of a fuckin faggot than Ahpilly is.

someone recycling again?? hmmm??

Lay. 06-17-08 10:16 PM

Its not a recycle ? I never pre wrote a verse for you dude, I knew you'd not check into our battle. lmao. And yeah Lay-d shit is played..but it the concept fits the battle.

06-17-08 10:18 PM

Lay-D was NEVER used before it was used in that battle, trust me son, I do my research.

And I haven't seen it since then, so uh . =/

Whatever Lay. pz

Lay. 06-17-08 10:42 PM

I use to read up old LLL battles when I was new, and I have seen so many plays on Lady lines. Qaulity research you do. Goodjob though.

I'll be sure to search up your concepts after you post your verse n quote them after. GG..

Lay. 06-18-08 12:41 PM

Dutch..you could post dude. I'll give you an extension. No shows are gay.

Ysdat 06-20-08 08:57 AM

Lay Fear wins due to No Show.

dutch 06-27-08 08:55 AM

Dutch'l NeVer get Smoked im FEARLESS.. I create CARNAGE WITH LYRICS
while you're only "Flowin *On Point*" when I impale your "HEART WITH A SPEAR TIP..
BITCH YA TEXT'S A DISGRACE I'll TWIST YA NECK FROM ITS BASE and leave ya seethin and "Spittin Raw" when I "RIP THE FLESH FROM YA FACE"!!..
RHYMES OFF THE TOP OF YOUR BRAIN DID YOU?.. It's TIME THAT YOU STOP THIS INSANE ISSUE..
cuz I'll be "Bustin Out *A-Head* of You" when your SPINE'S GETTIN POPPED THROUGH YOUR BRAIN TISSUE!!~ ...
You're DEAD FUCKIN WITH ME DORK I `WRECK CHUMPS IN EMCEE BOARDS`
so `FESS UP OR RECEIVE FOUR`, FLESH-CUTS-WITH-A-CLEAVED-SWORD,
Step-Up-To-The-King's-Floor...,
I mean, shit kid:.. I could post a better verse than you if I *HEAD BUTTED THE KEYBOARD*!!~..
I'm always RIPE FROM THE SOURCE and you'll get SLICED INTO FOURTHS,
don't try Stepping up to MY Level my `HEIGHTS DISTORT EVEN STACKHOUSE`
to leave this kid "Desperate for Power" like Babies on "LIFE SUPPORT IN A BLACKOUT"!!...

so what it was late!!

dutch 07-03-08 12:08 PM

upp'in this joint!!!!!!!!!

Ysdat 07-04-08 03:26 AM

You allready lost due to no show.

dutch 07-04-08 01:06 PM

thats wack.. why cant you jus let it goon its not like this site is that active anyways so tossing out battles even thou it was late is just making this site more dead by the post so why not just let it stay open for votes??