RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   An Idea for the board...RV Rap Reality "show"...hmmmmm (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210726)

Tha Q. 10-05-05 09:01 PM

An Idea for the board...RV Rap Reality "show"...hmmmmm

What would you all think about RV hosting a reality "show" ala American Idol, with a twist.

Take 5 of the "worst" emcees on this site and put them through a hip hop "boot camp". The object would be to see which one makes the greatest improvement in a certain period of time, say 2 weeks. They'd start by posting tracks as they are currently. Then, 2-3 "drill sergeants" would give them challenges and assignments to help them improve over two weeks. Then, during the finale, each of the 5 emcees would drop a track and the people of RV would vote to see which made the greatest gains.

And, to prove that I'm a good sport, I'd even volunteer myself as one of the 5 emcees.

The "drill sergeants" could be someone like Lady Fiyah, DOoms, Triple, Nos, or someone who is "experienced" here.

holla back

Dickard. 10-05-05 09:06 PM

^seriously, u said worst im sure there are worse than you

check it....you name the worst 5 on the site lol

Elegiac 10-05-05 09:07 PM

Someone told me this like same exact idea..

Tha Q. 10-05-05 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Chaos
^seriously, u said worst im sure there are worse than you

check it....you name the worst 5 on the site lol

see...problem is...people who are the "worse" might not be able to laugh at themselves and participate...

I think it'd be interestin...somethin the board could have that's unique I guess

iono...daz why I volunteered...

I believe I am a good rapper and could be better...but for solidarity...I volunteer myself

Indeph 10-05-05 09:09 PM

So will be going to a different board for the teachers? Going to rv for rap help is eating salt when you're thirsty.

Indeph 10-05-05 09:12 PM

Oops sorry I read it all now. It'll work. The teacher's you listed would work fine if they didn't come on only when the moons aligned. Except nos.(meaning he's active)

distilled 10-05-05 09:14 PM

I'd Say I'm Definetly The Worst Emcee Here.

I Can Write, But I can't rap without americanisinig.

Shit Sucks.

I'v Been Brainwashed By US Rappers :(

Tha Q. 10-05-05 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Oops sorry I read it all now. It'll work. The teacher's you listed would work fine if they didn't come on only when the moons aligned. Except nos.(meaning he's active)

all of them are on all the time, except triple N.

Lady , Nos, and DOOMS are on regularly. And could post assignments...

Iono man...this idea jus came to me...nah mean...cuz I got my digital Cable today and Im in heaven

Fuck...Cable is the greatest invention to man, IMO...jus gimme a remote, cable, and some good food and I'm happy...

haa

nah...I watch Reality shows alot...so..yea...jus ran across my mind

.Ike. 10-05-05 11:41 PM

id do it.......................

OrEo da cookie 10-05-05 11:51 PM

i wanna elevate ya feel me...ill be down with ya q

JTR 10-05-05 11:55 PM

Noy you won't, don't lie.

Grave Digger 10-05-05 11:59 PM

^^ So Gully....

OrEo da cookie 10-06-05 12:20 AM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

RoyalRuby 10-06-05 12:20 AM

Hi Oreoundefined

OrEo da cookie 10-06-05 12:24 AM

hi ruby....how are you lol