RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   !!!The Catchup - Tha Q and Enygma!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=185620)

Enygma 04-10-05 02:34 PM

!!!The Catchup - Tha Q and Enygma!!!

Hot new shit from me and Tha Q.......Tha Q goes first :thumbup:™

The story behind the music is a person running away from himself and the world around him. Tha Q is the one running, and I'm the one chasing....

The Catchup

Please leave some feed and we will return the favor.

Responded to:
The Omen - Heavy Artillery
Mad Dog - Ecko-Cko-Ko-O

iamthatdude87 04-10-05 02:44 PM

When ever ppl put movie clips in songs its usually Q....lol...but anyways....flow was decent but i felt it fell off a few spots lyrics is str8....ad libs i thought were a lil too loud but nice verse q.....enygma flow was gud emotion and delvery was there,,,,the beat was ok not bad...overall id say about 8/10 nice shit stay up:thumbup:

Acuity 04-10-05 02:45 PM

listening...intro --> how does it relate to song?

Q flowin a lil faster than normal..his quality a lil worse than normal...some nice multi's..lyrically its decent, nuttin extraordinary..flow is on beat and consistent...DAMN werent xpectin enygma ta comein dere, kinda made me jump lol...voice is a lil mo raspy n gutta than normal and fits mo alongside Q's voice cos of it..standard enygma flow..dope..nice britney line...a lil clearer than Q, flow is on beat 4 the mostpart...im still puzzled y this track is called "The Catchup"...pretty nice track yo was feelin it, worth the listen and warrants the dload...keep em comin :thumbup: RTF on Mine n Mad dog's - Rhymin Madness.1

iamthatdude87 04-10-05 02:49 PM

relisten lmao .....enygma told wut it was about ....q = being chased.....eygma= the chaser.....q stayed on topic part of the time then went somerwhere else....enygma....stayed on topic all the time....i like that spike lee line lmao

the omen 04-10-05 05:20 PM

2 of my fav rappers on rv, this better live up to its hype. o i love this beat, mighty mi on the track. nyce. not the best verse i heard from the Q, flow is on point but ur quality seeems lower. the morbid line had a good flow goin on for a sec. enygma kicks in. wow, i love the emotion. yea, i like ya voice on all ya tracks. i like what u rap about too. itsout of the norm. lol at the wesley snipes line. u rippin this... damn multi madness towards the end. samples are aight they fit nyce i guess. i think i was feelin that enygma put more time into this than q. but yea, yall both good rappers, we should hit up a collab sometime. get at me. goode shiteee

wez_nilez 04-10-05 05:20 PM

nice lil audio movie/tv intro....aiight nice beat...1st emcee..u spitting fast as fuck nice delivery great voice solid word play seems like u spitting about nothing though like no topic like u braggin or something its ok though vocals mixed slightly too low..2nd emcee feeling more then the first great delivery and solid voice nice punch lines great flow and beat riding over all solid production and mixing...good over dubs

Enygma 04-10-05 05:28 PM

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Tha Q had to completely restore his computer to the original factory settings, so he lost a lot of his online equipment and shit. This is why his quality is not as perfect as it usually is :thumbup:™

20 GraND 04-10-05 07:27 PM

tha q, not too much emotion, alomost mono tone, but its koo, gets a lil better in spots
quality aint dat bad...
enygma kicks in, switches flow alot, cuz voices and emotion..
spitting fast as ussual
beat is ight

7/10

its koo

Key... 04-10-05 10:54 PM

Q-missin emotions fam
E-2fast..lol

overall nice track

Tha Q 04-11-05 12:05 PM

lol...enygma...wut'd I tell ya

appreciate the feed tho

[.:D:.] 04-12-05 09:02 PM

Aight Q...sounds like Big L...in that one certain part..lol...sounds like a Big L beat too...lyrics is pretty good...flow is kinda choppy tho...Quality is good

E...quality is eehhh...flow was betta then The Q's to me....lol lyrics is good too...and funny...damn lil WAV is hissy as shit...lol..

overall i think it wold be betta if Q flowded betta on this one..E shoulda slowed ya flow in certain parts...

Tha Q 04-13-05 06:31 PM

^^^Hmm...I dun even know what Big L really raps like...I've heard a couple of his songs...but dat was a while ago

hmpf...appreciate the feed

K.ontroverz.Y 04-13-05 09:32 PM

aiight listenin

beat: jea jea the beat is koo....LOL im feelin the shit..i forgot who used the beat but shits bangin

tha Q: of course he has good lyrics..im alwayz feelin ya lyrics fam..but u still lack emotion.....your shit would be HARD as hell if you put emotion into that shit....your flow is crazy.....this shit is nice overall...i was feelin it.....keep this shit up

enygma: your shit is much better....you got wayyyy better DAMN...your flow is sick....adlibs match perfectly.....your lyrics is SICK...crazy dawg.....im feelin this to death.....emotion is on point.....

overall this track is good...hot shit i give it a 7.9/10

Enygma 04-19-05 05:46 AM

Word.....thanks for all the feedback.......we really apreciate it :thumbup:™