RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Game apologizes to 50 Cent MUST SEE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199818)

Sixth Sense 07-13-05 04:08 PM

Game apologizes to 50 Cent MUST SEE

How's this for a grovelling apology? 50 Cent's prodigy, The Game, has come out and said he's ashamed at having another go at 50 after the pair decided to call a truce. In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over. But then The Game piped up again while on tour last month. Now he says he's embarrassed for going back on his word to set a positive example to fans: "I am very upset with myself, and ashamed, to have participated in the things that have been going on." "I'm definitely not the person who started it." "I had my back against the wall and was forced to defend myself - I'm ashamed and am really apologetic." "When I say it I say it with the sincerity of my heart and also with my grandmother who passed right after I graduated from high school." "She was the only person in my life at that time who ever believed I'd be anything." "I'm looking forward to a more positive and productive future."

K-Trin 07-13-05 04:09 PM

Fuckin pussy.......neva squash beef like dat...............

The Militant 07-14-05 01:36 AM

this is complete bull shit...give a link and ill belive ya

Rizal 07-14-05 01:57 AM

yeah i wanna see the link

Murdah.txt 07-14-05 02:10 AM

if this is a must see then post fukkin linkz....................too many gay threads pen seriously dogg no one gives a fukk

Sean Gunner 07-14-05 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid~ca$
if this is a must see then post fukkin linkz....................too many gay threads pen seriously dogg no one gives a fukk

I care and so do the people who post in here.

I was actually starting to respect Game a little, oh well. *watches it go out the window*

Magic5 07-14-05 02:48 AM

The Game is overrated.

I don't give a fuck if he apologized.

Indeph 07-14-05 03:02 AM

I dunno if its real.Its all punctuation wise.Since "but" only comes after a comma and can't begin each sentense,that means no legit site made it.

In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over. But then The Game piped up again while on tour last

see?

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 03:03 AM

Games a fagget. Who cares what he and gumby units doing with their wack careers..

Macca 07-14-05 03:04 AM

who gives a shit. I hate them both

Magic5 07-14-05 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I dunno if its real.Its all punctuation wise.Since "but" only comes after a comma and can't begin each sentense,that means no legit site made it.

In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over. But then The Game piped up again while on tour last

see?

But can begin a sentence.. as just proven in this sentence.

Nah mean?

Indeph 07-14-05 04:13 AM

Lol ok mimesis as long as you say it....its true :cool:

*memisis makes 2 + 2=5....*

*world is ruined*

*everyone died but mimesis*

Magic5 07-14-05 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
*everyone died but mimesis*

Yeah.. survival of the fittest.

..or something.

(X)eed 07-14-05 04:33 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^
watta fuckin lie...... hahah the games a lil bitch.... he used 50 4 a record then mocked him bout scott scorch or watever the guys name is.... fuck game..... but hey.. his albums dope

Magic5 07-14-05 04:43 AM

His album isn't dope.

He is so fucking overrated.

He isn't that good.