RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   who here can ACTUALLY freestyle??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222292)

leady 02-15-06 09:15 AM

who here can ACTUALLY freestyle???

yeah just curious who can actually freestyle and i dont mean writing ur shit and then recording and claiming its a freestyle.

i know theres gonna be some people come in here(not gonna mention names) and be all like "yeah i can freestyle too good and never fuck up" blah blah blah, but we all know thats total bullshit cos its a freestyle, made up on the spot so your bound to fuck up at some point, some days worse than others..

anyways as for me, yeah i guess im pretty good at freestyling, i wouldnt say amasing, but i can freestyle pretty well, sumtimes repeat sum shit ive said before, mainly jus to give my brain chance to think of something or whatever, but also depends if im acapella or on a beat and the tempo of the beat.

recorded a freestyle this morning with my mate beatboxing, n the tempo was abit too fast for me to keep up with at times but im not fucked cos shit was fun haha... anyways yeh, who can freestyle?

Tha Q. 02-15-06 09:17 AM

TONY SELFF and TITO

I've heard CHO...he isn't bad

But, Tony selff is ridiculous

WhoAmI 02-15-06 09:18 AM

i aint gonna lie, i cant freestyle too tough

but thats cos i aint had a chance to practice cos i've been too busy with college and producing

J.D 02-15-06 09:18 AM

I aint too bad at freestylin, im alot better at doin it acapella, rather than along to a beat though..............

distilled 02-15-06 09:18 AM

I cant for shit, I can in my head if im writing, but i cant spit past a few bars ever.

leady 02-15-06 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~

but thats cos i aint had a chance to practice cos i've been too busy with college and producing

i wanna check your beats haha u got msn??? im allways looking for producers to work with :thumbup:

and i just uploaded my stoned freestyling session with my mate this morning haha

www.myspace.com/mrleady

pretty weak but the tempo was too quick for me to keep up on a freestyle tip but i didnt too bad concidering.... hes entering it into beatboxing.com layered beatbox comp, so he layed sum drums for me to spit over, then when we did the freestyle bit he recorded a couple layers to add more depth then recorded an un-layered freestyle beatbox at the end, u can just hear the odd little laughs in the bacground at times from a couple of heads we got round here for the chillin session haha, we got a few freestyles recorded, but this is the funniest one imo haha

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-06 09:22 AM

Depends what mood I'm in really...

My style revolves around multis so sometimes I fuck up or it takes a sec to think of a concept that can incorperate into my multi syllable flow... So I use filler a fair bit unless I'm just freestyling a story rap or jus dissin someone...

But I'm working on my shit every day cause I wanna get closer to my peak asap..........

distilled 02-15-06 09:23 AM

Leady what do you actually do? Like in life and stuff.

No offense meant or anythin.....but im curious.

Tha Q. 02-15-06 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~

wait...you make beats?

Dawg, you don't know how much of a drought there is when it comes to beats.

Why haven't I heard anything from you. I've heard Speats, Phenom, Enygma, even Bra Yao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leady 02-15-06 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Leady what do you actually do? Like in life and stuff.

No offense meant or anythin.....but im curious.

get stoned, party, make music, freestyle and battle.

fuck working for some dickhead, once this grant comes through ill be setting my clothing line up

distilled 02-15-06 09:31 AM

Not bad. Get me some good deals since we have the same post code. yeh.

leady 02-15-06 09:33 AM

same postcode??? u live in LS18?? haha since when?

Indeph 02-15-06 09:34 AM

Me and compose the freestyle champions of rv :shoot: except 9th.

distilled 02-15-06 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
same postcode??? u live in LS18?? haha since when?

lmao, we been through this like 2 times alreayd, i think...

I work at woodside, live just off new road side.

leady 02-15-06 09:38 AM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

u know mikey who works there??? just started, big lad with glasses, thats like my best mate haha