RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Squad A: The Gig (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213397)

Zone Out 11-01-05 03:35 PM

Squad A: The Gig

aiigh, so my mans IG already got the intro and his verse up
then artik Phrost
then, Hopes fall
Implicit
Kriptic
then Will S.unyu

right now, Artik Phrost cant record til thursday, but her shit lasts exactly 12 seconds
so, 12 seconds after IG finish spittin, then Hopesfall have to jump in
thats at 46 seconds
Hopesfall hit me up on aim to get the track

Suomron Eixid

ILL GEE 11-01-05 08:05 PM

aiight y'all get on ya B.I....lol.... and keep up the energy... shyt finally moving so keep it going strong... intensity on this one... pure energy gotta be expelled... serious.. i know teams is gon be changing and shyt but right now... it's us or them... omma play my position whenever i'm on ya squad and i hope y'all is the same way... just rep that shyt like it's ya last time spitting... bring da house down...werd

TeamOne 11-01-05 10:05 PM

which beat are un guys using?

Zone Out 11-01-05 11:35 PM

two words

Implicit 11-02-05 01:38 AM

Well i believe Hoepsfall has it now. So when you're done, please email it to me

email - gee_sus_wox@yahoo.com

and then pm me on RV to let me know. and do this ASAP. it shouldnt take too long. its only 4 lines.

Implicit 11-02-05 07:34 PM

where yall at? ha ha. i got the p-word. lol.

IG - done
Artik - cant record til thursday
Kriptic - ???
Implicit - done
Hopesfall - lost
Will - ???

Zone Out 11-02-05 09:13 PM

man
these niggas fuckin up, fa real

Implicit 11-02-05 09:15 PM

ayo Will. lol. jus send IG your vocals and he'll put it all together. thats what i did.

Artik Phrost 11-03-05 10:37 AM

i never got the other track from IG....i can do it acapella and send it to sum1 to mix in???....imma record off the first spot i was sent...and save one on the actual track..and an acapella track...and sum1 get at me on AIM later....leh me know waht to send

N Ty Sin Tungz

or emial: ladyphrost@yahoo.com

Kriptic 11-03-05 11:20 AM

y dont u dp ya vocals over the beat..then mute the beat..and send it to IG to mix it..so it flows on point.... thats wut immabe doing after school today

ILL GEE 11-03-05 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
i never got the other track from IG....i can do it acapella and send it to sum1 to mix in???....imma record off the first spot i was sent...and save one on the actual track..and an acapella track...and sum1 get at me on AIM later....leh me know waht to send

N Ty Sin Tungz

or emial: ladyphrost@yahoo.com

she has da track and will be recording after her homie is done with class...you want the track holla at me,...i'm on til this project is completed today

ILL GEE 11-03-05 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
man
these niggas fuckin up, fa real

shyt's straight will... me and implicit are on it already... just waitin on everyone else now... my comp was fucked yesterday... but yeah shyt straightened itself out somehow

and yeah... lemme holla atcha bout dat sig.. a few modifications and it would be real in the field..lol... (add my pic..change from gangsta to soldier... get rid of wanted..lol...)

Implicit 11-03-05 04:53 PM

lol yeah we got this straight.

Zone Out 11-03-05 08:16 PM

i need to get the track so i can spit real quick

TeamOne 11-03-05 08:36 PM

where is yall track?